App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
Re: MP Inquiry

rahulchd said:
CAIPS notes are the best. During my application, my wife's and my parents- these notes were always helpful. Dont mind spending few dollars for a big relief from dark picture(no information).
GCMS already Took Over CAIPS. There are only few countries are there which still using CAIPS rest 95% of CIC process is under GCMS now. ;)

Just FYI

bv

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2012
i have received nothing yet and I think my option is the MP route. How soon do they reply back to the MP request.
has anyone got a sample has to what to request? is it just the status of the application, or do you get detailed by stating that
"a decision has been made" where is my passport?

great news Godprovides, let me know when you get your PP back.

Calgary2013

Jan 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
07-08-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2013
Its almost 37 days since I sent my passport... But its still showing "Application received" in portal.. No clue why it is not getting changed to "in process"
Any idea why??

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Calgary2013 said:
Its almost 37 days since I sent my passport... But its still showing "Application received" in portal.. No clue why it is not getting changed to "in process"
Any idea why??
It took 5 months after receiving my Passport by the ND Embassy to go into In Process...ND requests Passport at the early stage and keeps in the file....Its not a guarantee that the passport request means file is in the final stage...

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process Apr-03-2013, DM Apr-12-2013
LANDED..........
May-18-2013

waitingsince2004 said:
What the Hack bloody MP told you.. It is really very upsetting. How could NDVO could ask for a PP unless they don't have Clients File. Either MP office or the responding person is very careless and making you fool. It is a shocking news and I can understand your feelings. You must order GCMS notes and Show to MP and even you can show MP the screen printout of your eCas where you are seeing that AR and MR.

Good Luck to you.
Actually this is the reply they got from NDVO and he forwarded the same mail to me. I have the GCMS notes and have sent the same to MP. I think the have misplaced my file.. :(

sidhu1982 said:
tell your wife to slap the MP and tell him that you already submitted the passport. pure case of negligence. what a waste of taxpayers money these MP's are
Veer I have sent some proofs, lets see what happens, will wait for his reply..
rahulchd said:
CAIPS notes are the best. During my application, my wife's and my parents- these notes were always helpful. Dont mind spending few dollars for a big relief from dark picture(no information).
How to apply for CAIPS? How are they different from GCMS??

sep24.12 said:
hi brar. arsh, EXACTLY SAME THING HAPPENED WITH ME.

i called my mp office here in canada, and they said that my file is "in transit" last month, by last month i was hoping to have it in delhi being processed, but unfortunately got to know that my consultant even after having the application completed by me in august, mailed it out at end of september.

Yes it is disheartening and disappointing. did u file by a consultant? i m just hoping u have the right date when you posted it. COZ consultants and lawyers sometimes lie.. anyway the date on ecas is the right date !!

anyway my file is in process now, and I'm pretty sure yours will be too soon. i don't think gcms notes are going to do anything at this point, just hope it starts getting processed soon.
Thanks for the reply mate, but I applied myself and my date in ECAS shows 9th July for AR.. Sponsorship approved on Sep 20 and transferred to NDVO on Sep 25.. PPR on 1st OCt.. :(

nabagataa

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th September, 2012
AOR Received.
2nd November, 2012
File Transfer...
2nd November, 2012
Med's Done....
13th August, 2012

brar.arsh said:
My wife went to MP and he inquired on our behalf and this is what we have got..
It's really disappointing..

"Our records show that, in this case, we have received notification from CPC Mississauga that the sponsorship has been approved, but we have not yet received the application kit, including all the necessary forms and supporting documents.

As the application kit should be received shortly, we request the applicants to await contact from our office. Once a file has been created for the application, it will be reviewed and an eligibility decision made. If it is determined that an interview will be required, a letter will be sent to the applicant advising of the date and time for the scheduled interview. If it is determined that the interview can be waived, the applicant will receive a request for submission of original passport and any other documents or information required to finalize the application."

I have already sent the passport 6 months ago and they haven't yet received the application kit from Canada.. :(

Anybody gone through this earlier? :'( :'( :'( :'(
Hey brar.arsh, when i got my sponsorship approval on 2nd Nov and after a wait till dec, when i was anxious about my PPR, i had emailed NDVO requesting for the status. In feb'13 i got a reply from NDVO which is exactly the same produced by you. I got more anxious & asked my husband to call up cic call centre & enquire where the file has gone since it was almost 4 months post sponsorship & NDVO claiming non-receipt of the file. My husband was confirmed by cic call centre that they had already sent the file to NDVO & they could see from their system that there had also been some update from ND's side.

so, these are all stereotype responses that NDVO gives. Dont get affected and dont judge ur case on the basis of these emails. its ridiculous actually.

Anyways, i still havent got my PPR & now planning for a MP enquiry. lets see.

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May-18-2013

nabagataa said:
Hey brar.arsh, when i got my sponsorship approval on 2nd Nov and after a wait till dec, when i was anxious about my PPR, i had emailed NDVO requesting for the status. In feb'13 i got a reply from NDVO which is exactly the same produced by you. I got more anxious & asked my husband to call up cic call centre & enquire where the file has gone since it was almost 4 months post sponsorship & NDVO claiming non-receipt of the file. My husband was confirmed by cic call centre that they had already sent the file to NDVO & they could see from their system that there had also been some update from ND's side.

so, these are all stereotype responses that NDVO gives. Dont get affected and dont judge ur case on the basis of these emails. its ridiculous actually.

Anyways, i still havent got my PPR & now planning for a MP enquiry. lets see.
Friend see you havent got the PPR, so it may be true that once they get your file scanned they will send a PPR, but in my case, My passport has been with them for about 6 months.. So my concern is that how can they send a PPR if they havent received the kit.

I have H1B stamped on my PP and my upper management is like WTF am I doing here and not going to US..
I will escalate this once I get a better response.

zenn

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-05-2012; Re-med: 06/2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013

brar.arsh said:
Friend see you havent got the PPR, so it may be true that once they get your file scanned they will send a PPR, but in my case, My passport has been with them for about 6 months.. So my concern is that how can they send a PPR if they havent received the kit.

I have H1B stamped on my PP and my upper management is like WTF am I doing here and not going to US..

OMG this is crazy! Have you applied for GCMS notes? That may give you a better idea of what's going on...

prithiv

Sep 14, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Doc's Request.
dated 21-01-2013, received on 28-01-2012
File Transfer...
23-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
09-05-2013
Passport Req..
11-12-2012
godprovides said:
DECISION MADE
Hey Guys....

Am i the first one to get DM? I just checked and it says Decision has been made on your application and office will contact you soon. Please update the sheet! Mostly it is positive when they write this right? Oct batch...be ready :) I hope to receive passport in 4-5 days!

Good luck to all of you!!! :)
Happy life Ahead with your love :)

rvrunda

Feb 4, 2013
Calgary2013 said:
Any idea why??
I am in the same position.. Its been 102 days since they requested my passport and its still showing Application Received. No idea how long this is going to take. :(

nabagataa

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th September, 2012
AOR Received.
2nd November, 2012
File Transfer...
2nd November, 2012
Med's Done....
13th August, 2012

brar.arsh said:

For God sake dont consider what they have replied u..... becoz it is impossible. NDVO has a set of prepared answers for probable questions from applicants. whenever they get any email or query, they just shoot any of those amongst the lot without even looking at the details & particulars. so forget about the replu you got.

i can understand ur frustation, i had never imagined that my life could turn out to be so bad & helpless....

SRNizami

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2012
Doc's Request.
22-12-2012 and 15-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-08-2012
File Transfer...
09-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with the application
Passport Req..
27-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
.....waiting
LANDED..........
.....waiting
9 months and 15 days since filed - 6 months 23 days since ppr.. Nothing changed.. Except the days,months and years.. Cruel. Very cruel.

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
SRNizami said:
9 months and 15 days since filed - 6 months 23 days since ppr.. Nothing changed.. Except the days,months and years.. Cruel. Very cruel.
Am a month after you and same story.. :(

falcon123

Jul 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brar.arsh said:
Am a month after you and same story.. :(

I understand your situation completely. Count me in too:

Application filed 31st August; Passports request rcvd and passports sent in November 2012. Thats it...nothing happened after that day.

I dont mind the long process as long as we atleast know whats happening with our files. Its all in the dark..so so frustrating.