Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Re: MP Inquiry

BRAR SAAB,

BAHUT HI DUKH HOYA SUNKE. BRAR SAAB, EH TAAN YAAR SARIYAN BANDIYA DA FUDDU HI KHICHI JANDE AA YAAR. MAINU TAAN LAGDA HAI KE NDVO TO KISSE NE GALAT REPLY HI KAR DITA HAI. KYUN KI JADON TAK TUHADI FILE TRANSFER NAHIN HUNDI UDON TAK NDVO WALE PPR VI NAHI BHEJDE.

I think you should apply for GCMS notes once again. Please apply it immediately.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

brar.arsh said:
My wife went to MP and he inquired on our behalf and this is what we have got..
It's really disappointing..

"Our records show that, in this case, we have received notification from CPC Mississauga that the sponsorship has been approved, but we have not yet received the application kit, including all the necessary forms and supporting documents.

As the application kit should be received shortly, we request the applicants to await contact from our office. Once a file has been created for the application, it will be reviewed and an eligibility decision made. If it is determined that an interview will be required, a letter will be sent to the applicant advising of the date and time for the scheduled interview. If it is determined that the interview can be waived, the applicant will receive a request for submission of original passport and any other documents or information required to finalize the application."

I have already sent the passport 6 months ago and they haven't yet received the application kit from Canada.. :(

Anybody gone through this earlier? :'( :'( :'( :'(

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process Apr-03-2013, DM Apr-12-2013
LANDED..........
May-18-2013

GulzarND said:
BRAR SAAB,

BAHUT HI DUKH HOYA SUNKE. BRAR SAAB, EH TAAN YAAR SARIYAN BANDIYA DA FUDDU HI KHICHI JANDE AA YAAR. MAINU TAAN LAGDA HAI KE NDVO TO KISSE NE GALAT REPLY HI KAR DITA HAI. KYUN KI JADON TAK TUHADI FILE TRANSFER NAHIN HUNDI UDON TAK NDVO WALE PPR VI NAHI BHEJDE.

I think you should apply for GCMS notes once again. Please apply it immediately.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!
Hanji bai, ik waar fer inquiry paayi hai, vekho kad takk karde ne reply.. I have given GCMS, PPR, Approvals and all this time..

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015

brar.arsh said:

"Our records show that, in this case, we have received notification from CPC Mississauga that the sponsorship has been approved, but we have not yet received the application kit, including all the necessary forms and supporting documents.

As the application kit should be received shortly, we request the applicants to await contact from our office. Once a file has been created for the application, it will be reviewed and an eligibility decision made. If it is determined that an interview will be required, a letter will be sent to the applicant advising of the date and time for the scheduled interview. If it is determined that the interview can be waived, the applicant will receive a request for submission of original passport and any other documents or information required to finalize the application."

I have already sent the passport 6 months ago and they haven't yet received the application kit from Canada.. :(

What the Hack bloody MP told you.. It is really very upsetting. How could NDVO could ask for a PP unless they don't have Clients File. Either MP office or the responding person is very careless and making you fool. It is a shocking news and I can understand your feelings. You must order GCMS notes and Show to MP and even you can show MP the screen printout of your eCas where you are seeing that AR and MR.

Good Luck to you.

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015

brar.arsh said:
Hanji bai, ik waar fer inquiry paayi hai, vekho kad takk karde ne reply.. I have given GCMS, PPR, Approvals and all this time..
And by the way did your wife get an email from MP office or it was a telephone call? I am asking you because our MP's office said they could not email because it was not allowed.

I am really worried now.

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
godprovides said:
DECISION MADE
Hey Guys....

Am i the first one to get DM? I just checked and it says Decision has been made on your application and office will contact you soon. Please update the sheet! Mostly it is positive when they write this right? Oct batch...be ready :) I hope to receive passport in 4-5 days!

Good luck to all of you!!! :)
great news godprovides.some light of hope .all the best for your life in canada.

Oct12

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2012
AOR Received.
12-11-2012
File Transfer...
16-11-2012
Med's Done....
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
26-02-2012
godprovides said:
DECISION MADE
Hey Guys....

Am i the first one to get DM? I just checked and it says Decision has been made on your application and office will contact you soon. Please update the sheet! Mostly it is positive when they write this right? Oct batch...be ready :) I hope to receive passport in 4-5 days!

Good luck to all of you!!! :)
Congratulations god provides!!! Have a happy life ahead...

sidhu1982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi

brar.arsh said:

tell your wife to slap the MP and tell him that you already submitted the passport. pure case of negligence. what a waste of taxpayers money these MP's are

rahulchd

May 15, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2012
AOR Received.
14 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
20 Aug 2012
Interview........
Telephonic Interview 10 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
11 Sep 2012, Passport recd by New Delhi on 17 Sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 11 Oct 2012, Decision Made: 30 November 2012
LANDED..........
10 Dec 2012, Destination: Edmonton, Alberta

CAIPS notes are the best. During my application, my wife's and my parents- these notes were always helpful. Dont mind spending few dollars for a big relief from dark picture(no information).

waitingsince2004 said:
What the Hack bloody MP told you.. It is really very upsetting. How could NDVO could ask for a PP unless they don't have Clients File. Either MP office or the responding person is very careless and making you fool. It is a shocking news and I can understand your feelings. You must order GCMS notes and Show to MP and even you can show MP the screen printout of your eCas where you are seeing that AR and MR.

Good Luck to you.

sep24.12

Mar 3, 2013

brar.arsh said:

hi brar. arsh, EXACTLY SAME THING HAPPENED WITH ME.

i called my mp office here in canada, and they said that my file is "in transit" last month, by last month i was hoping to have it in delhi being processed, but unfortunately got to know that my consultant even after having the application completed by me in august, mailed it out at end of september.

Yes it is disheartening and disappointing. did u file by a consultant? i m just hoping u have the right date when you posted it. COZ consultants and lawyers sometimes lie.. anyway the date on ecas is the right date !!

anyway my file is in process now, and I'm pretty sure yours will be too soon. i don't think gcms notes are going to do anything at this point, just hope it starts getting processed soon.

godprovides

Jan 16, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Oct 2012
AOR Received.
25th Oct 2012
File Transfer...
25th Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
submitted 25th Nov 2012
muksi said:
Congrats GodProvides! Thats very good news as there was no decision for some time now. All the best! Hope everyone waiting will get their decisions very soon!
yes...thanks :)

godprovides

Jan 16, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Oct 2012
AOR Received.
25th Oct 2012
File Transfer...
25th Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
submitted 25th Nov 2012
GulzarND said:
Congratulations !!! Congratulations !!! Congratulations !!!
Thanks GulzarND :)

godprovides

Jan 16, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Oct 2012
AOR Received.
25th Oct 2012
File Transfer...
25th Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
submitted 25th Nov 2012
jainanchal said:
Congratulations GodProvides :)
Good luck to all!
Thanks very much!

godprovides

Jan 16, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Oct 2012
AOR Received.
25th Oct 2012
File Transfer...
25th Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
submitted 25th Nov 2012
anurkk said:
great news godprovides.some light of hope .all the best for your life in canada.

Thanks Buddy :)

godprovides

Jan 16, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Oct 2012
AOR Received.
25th Oct 2012
File Transfer...
25th Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
submitted 25th Nov 2012
Oct12 said:
Congratulations god provides!!! Have a happy life ahead...
You are Next :) Good luck!

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
Hi Godprovides,

My timeline is same as yours submitted in 1st week of october .Passport request on 19 th Nov.But we could submit only on 1-Feb .From 18-Feb the file is In Process.When did your file go in process ? Was the decission made came yesterday or you checked yesterday?