Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
bobbyinvisalia said:
Muksi,Maplegal,Nabagataa and fellow friends,

My application was recd by the ndvo on 21 june .
Interview scheduled for 11th feb 2013 then out of the blue at 11th hour ndvo called and cancelled my interview stating we will get back to you on this,no timeline was given.
On 25th feb ndvo called my wife in canada and conducted a telephonic interview.
my medicals will expire on 18th april I am worried now my pp will expire in july.

Do you guys have any idea what is next?

pls advice me as patience are running out in here. This entire procedure has teared my family apart. I cannot take this agony and pain anymore.

Drop in few lines guys with your experience and expertise that what may happen next?
Don't worry. Since they have conducted the interview with your wife, the VO must be satisfied with that.

About your medicals, you should get your PP back by then. If not they will ask you to redo your medicals. A few of our forum members have done so recently. Let's wait to see how their case progresses then we can get a good idea.

Like zenn said, you can get a tatkal passport. But I doubt you will have to coz you should be well on your way to Canada by the time your passport expires.

Best of luck and keep us posted!

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
bobbyinvisalia said:
Muksi,Maplegal,Nabagataa and fellow friends,

My application was recd by the ndvo on 21 june .
Interview scheduled for 11th feb 2013 then out of the blue at 11th hour ndvo called and cancelled my interview stating we will get back to you on this,no timeline was given.
On 25th feb ndvo called my wife in canada and conducted a telephonic interview.
my medicals will expire on 18th april I am worried now my pp will expire in july.

Do you guys have any idea what is next?

pls advice me as patience are running out in here. This entire procedure has teared my family apart. I cannot take this agony and pain anymore.

Drop in few lines guys with your experience and expertise that what may happen next?
Hey bobbyinvisalia,

Every applicant knows him or herself about how genuine and strong their submitted documents are Example: How many numbers of marriage photos submitted, your Honeymoon pictures, your travel history, your sponsor tax copies, evidences and sources of your communications, first or second marriage, so its all depends on the complexity of your application from both the sides(sponsor and a applicant) so none can justify the strength of your documents except you and visa office.

I suggest you to apply for GCMS notes that cost you only 5 Canadian Dollar's and for much details to apply for GCMS notes you can go the page 731 of this forum and by this way you can get some useful information on your file and in between if your status changes to Inprocess or directly Decision made then its an miracle and applying for GMCS notes doesn't effect your case.

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
jan 14 2012, remedical done on mar 11 2013
Interview........
feb 27 2013, inprocess from 27 feb 2013
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on april 21 2013,received pp on april 27 2013
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
Re: IMPORTANT, PLS HELP

zenn said:
Hey addicted123... I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you!

If you have stayed in the country for more than 6 months since your last PCC they might ask you for the new one.. It's basically at the discretion of the VO..

I never went outside india. That's the reason I am surprised that the VO asked me to redo pcc

zenn

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-05-2012; Re-med: 06/2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013

addcited123 said:
zenn said:

If you have stayed in the country for more than 6 months since your last PCC they might ask you for the new one.. It's basically at the discretion of the VO..

I never went outside india. That's the reason I am surprised that the VO asked me to redo pcc
When had you done your last PCC for India?

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013

addcited123 said:
zenn said:

If the last PCC is more than one year old, the visa officer might request for a new one.

abhat

Aug 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
Doc's Request.
02-28-2013 (re-med)
AOR Received.
31-05-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-12
Interview........
18-02-13
Passport Req..
18-06-2012

addcited123 said:
Hey am4u2ster..
.I am just waiting for my medical appointment which is next week. I can't expect any update from cic until I submit my new pcc and medical.
I don't understand that why did the vo ask for new pcc? I haven't seen anybody experiencing this same thing on this forum. Generally they ask for new medical(which is also just x ray) bt not pcc.
Anyways we can't question them.
U know what my husband didn't forward the recipt to mississauga after paying RPRF only. After the interview vo told me that ur husband needs to pay it. I said he did pay it. He said ur husband needs to forward it then to mississauga. Also he asked me to submit one photocopy to nd while I mail my new medical and pcc. What do u think that this recipt might delat my case??how long does the mississauga office take to update the recipt of RPRF??
Any news for u after gcms notes?? Medical redo request??
Hey! They asked us the EXACT SAME THING. We also paid our RPRF back in June 2012, but they asked again to send the receipt. It took ten days to get the re-med request e-mail and my husband had his appointment yesterday, all good, and results will be printed for pick up on wednesday morning. At the interview after she said we were approved she said to send in the new meds, RPRF payment receipt, passport, and new PC for Nepal. The e-mail only requested the medical though. We're sending in everything they asked for in the interview of course just to be sure.

How did your interview go?

reachme1715

Mar 3, 2013
Hi i have applied in december 2012
Med : 27 nov 12
App rec : 10 Dec 12
Sponsor approved : 3 jan 13
AOR : 27 Feb 13

AOR states that i should send my Passport to NVOD or do i have to wait for PPR..

AOR letter......
In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
• Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.
• Submission of police clearance certificates for
time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.
• Submission of original passport along with any
old expired passports for you and your accompanying family members. The picture in the
passport for a child under 6 years of age must have been taken within the last 3 years. The picture in the passport for a child between the ages of 7 and 18 must have been taken within the last 5 years.
*Please note that a request for your passport(s) at this time is not a guarantee of visa*

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
reachme1715 said:

AOR states that i should send my Passport to NVOD or do i have to wait for PPR..

AOR letter......
In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
• Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.
time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.
old expired passports for you and your accompanying family members. The picture in the
passport for a child under 6 years of age must have been taken within the last 3 years. The picture in the passport for a child between the ages of 7 and 18 must have been taken within the last 5 years.
*Please note that a request for your passport(s) at this time is not a guarantee of visa*
Yes, it looks like a passport request.

hm82

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
31-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
18-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
08-Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2013
LANDED..........
2-May-2013
reachme1715 said:

AOR letter......
Congratulations @reachme1715 ! This is a PPR.

Quick Question for u: Did you recieve the NDVO PPR email on the Principal Applicant's Email address or the Sponso'r address? Also, on which address did you got the Sponsorship Approval email? Can you PM me the email address from which you received the PPR?

thanks,
hm82

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process Apr-03-2013, DM Apr-12-2013
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
hm82 said:
Congratulations @ reachme1715 ! This is a PPR.

Quick Question for u: Did you recieve the NDVO PPR email on the Principal Applicant's Email address or the Sponso'r address? Also, on which address did you got the Sponsorship Approval email? Can you PM me the email address from which you received the PPR?

thanks,
hm82
Sponsorship approval always comes to Sponsor's mail address and PPR always comes in the mailbox of Principal Applicant.

hm82

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
31-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
18-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
08-Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2013
LANDED..........
2-May-2013
brar.arsh said:
Sponsorship approval always comes to Sponsor's mail address and PPR always comes in the mailbox of Principal Applicant.
Thanks @brar.arsh ! Now I wait :)
Do you think NDVO is still processing (DMing) the PPR cases FAST ? I noticed that a lot of recent PPRs (typically Oct-Nov applicants) were getting their PPRs and then DM's with 2-3 weeks?

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process Apr-03-2013, DM Apr-12-2013
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
hm82 said:
Thanks @ brar.arsh ! Now I wait :)
Do you think NDVO is still processing (DMing) the PPR cases FAST ? I noticed that a lot of recent PPRs (typically Oct-Nov applicants) were getting their PPRs and then DM's with 2-3 weeks?
FAST is the word which is not there in NDVO's dictionary. They have a word called RANDOM on every page.

See my timeline, scorpionking's, tasirmohammad's, maplegal's, chitrajay's, HS123's.. You will get to see that we are June' July applicants and they are holding our passports for about 6 months now, making us helpless.

So it all depends on luck and no certainties when it comes to NDVO.

All the best for your case, shaayad FAST ho jaaye.. 8)

godprovides

Jan 16, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Oct 2012
AOR Received.
25th Oct 2012
File Transfer...
25th Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
submitted 25th Nov 2012
reachme1715 said:

AOR letter......

ya, its a PPR....i had the same one in November last year. had sent passport in 2 weeks but still no response from them. Queried using CS inquiry but now its more than 4 weeks but no response yet. :(

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Though we are lamenting our situation right now, we are better off than those who go to US as spouses on a H-4.

Just to give us some perspective (and count our blessings just a little): http://apusworld.com/blog/2009/04/amreekan-housewives-and-h4-issues/

At least we will be eligible for all the benefits that other PRs enjoy.

Hoping this week brings all of us our DMs and Passports!

hm82

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
31-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
18-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
08-Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2013
LANDED..........
2-May-2013
brar.arsh said:
FAST is the word which is not there in NDVO's dictionary. They have a word called RANDOM on every page.

See my timeline, scorpionking's, tasirmohammad's, maplegal's, chitrajay's, HS123's.. You will get to see that we are June' July applicants and they are holding our passports for about 6 months now, making us helpless.

So it all depends on luck and no certainties when it comes to NDVO.

All the best for your case, shaayad FAST ho jaaye.. 8)
Ha Ha .. well put @brar.arsh !

Good luck to you and others; I hope sabka FAST ho jaaye.