18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
am4u2ster said:
how long it would take once you have submitted GCMS note..
[/quote

It will take a month to get gcms notes.

immigrationwaiting

Dec 31, 2012
sooo... i had emailed ndvo a long long time ago asking to acknowledge my receipt of passport.. today i got a reply.. the information in the email mite give us some idea about their working so thought shud share wid u all..

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .

We acknowledge that our office has received your original passport(s) for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team for a review to take place to ensure all requirements have been met for the application to move to the next steps in processing.

This file is currently pending review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as that review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants if any further documentation or information is required.

Please note that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. Rest assured that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant or authorized representative, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en . For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx?view=d . Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration - 9
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
immigrationwaiting said:
sooo... i had emailed ndvo a long long time ago asking to acknowledge my receipt of passport.. today i got a reply.. the information in the email mite give us some idea about their working so thought shud share wid u all..

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .

We acknowledge that our office has received your original passport(s) for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team for a review to take place to ensure all requirements have been met for the application to move to the next steps in processing.

This file is currently pending review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as that review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants if any further documentation or information is required.

Please note that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. Rest assured that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant or authorized representative, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en . For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx?view=d . Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration - 9
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021
Thanks for sharing it with us.

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
am4u2ster said:
how long it would take once you have submitted GCMS note..
It would take 3-4 weeks max. I'd applied on 4TH Jan and they Genrated it on 9th Jan and emailed me on 31st Jan.

Good Luck ;) ;)

june26

Jan 31, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
04-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
very soon
muksi said:
Congrats June26! All the best!
thanks muksi......now current address has also been updated.....also praying for a fast processing for u n all others in the forum

june26

Jan 31, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
04-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
very soon
brar.arsh said:
Page 731 of this thread.
brar saab......saadi timeline v spreadsheet wich pa deo.... :)

tiredofwaiting

Jan 8, 2013
RockStar said:
Congrats - mac_canada tiredofwaiting now u can change ur name to happyofwaiting :p
Hahaha!! I should change my name!! once my husband gets his passport, I will change it to "done waiting"

Just a question to everyone, on ecas when it says they will contact us about the decision, does that mean they still haven't dispatched the passport and they will first contact us and then take further steps or what?

hsp

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-09-2012
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
hi i got DECISION MADE today direct from application recieved status. yesterday my mailing address was changed to indian address. Today i checked my status,it says decision made.Our office will contact you concerning this decision.

July 2012Applicant

Jan 18, 2013
hsp said:
hi i got DECISION MADE today direct from application recieved status. yesterday my mailing address was changed to indian address. Today i checked my status,it says decision made.Our office will contact you concerning this decision.
Hey congratulations..:)...can u share when did your file go in process (it must be mentioned on ur ecas status page)..and also what was the address on ur ecas before it changed to the indian address..

smallworld

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
Passport Req..
05-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2013
hsp said:
Wow Congrats :)

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
hsp said:
Congratulations HSP!

H.beri

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/9/2012
File Transfer...
26/10/2012
Passport Req..
14/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshaAllah
hsp said:
Congratulations.... :D

hsp

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-09-2012
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
July 2012Applicant said:
Hey congratulations..:)...can u share when did your file go in process (it must be mentioned on ur ecas status page)..and also what was the address on ur ecas before it changed to the indian address..
Thanx. My file went into in process on 29th January according to Ecase status .and my mailing address was Canadian address of our consultent

Oct12

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2012
AOR Received.
12-11-2012
File Transfer...
16-11-2012
Med's Done....
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
26-02-2012
hsp said:
Thanx. My file went into in process on 29th January according to Ecase status .and my mailing address was Canadian address of our consultent
Congo!!! HSP.... Have a grt life ahead in Canada with ur loved one.... U ll have ur shiny visa within 1-2 weeks... start packing..... !!! ;D ;D

Just need to know, why CIC changed ur address?? I am not getting that part...