New Delhi - 2012 applicants

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HNIC said:
I am telling you again there are no quota for spouse visa. Its our human rights to be with our spouse and there are no numbers dictates this case. Last year around this time it was slow too but picked up DMs after US thanksgiving week. Next 10 days some of us going to get good news. chill relax.

Our case lagged due to the fact my wife is a central gov employee therefore it took 4 months to get background check done after the initial interview. after the BC done her medicals expired and that's what was our delay. I know those NDVOs are all F***up
I understand that just because of medical expired and that was your delay, just quick questions, do they ask you re examined the medicals, as per my understanding they VO will extend your medicals if cases your time being, and on the desk for so long.

I am facing the same situation, my wife medical is expired

APscorpion

Aug 6, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug 2012 / (In Process - 26th Sept) & (Decision Made - 10th Jan 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
07 January 2013
LANDED..........
29 January 2013
kcanada19 said:
with the visa that is issued can we transit through london .... just wandering bc we might fly with british airways and have to transit at london.... are we allowed to transit from any country in Europe when going to canada...

ans what do we need to declare in immigration money and gold or only money?
This following link will help you....

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/menu-eng.html

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
am4u2ster said:
I understand that just because of medical expired and that was your delay, just quick questions, do they ask you re examined the medicals, as per my understanding they VO will extend your medicals if cases your time being, and on the desk for so long.

I am facing the same situation, my wife medical is expired
It seems that whether or not to redo medical is up to the Visa Officer.

In my opinion, if the applicant is relatively healthy, with no major health problems, then maybe you won't need to redo medical.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maplegal86 said:
It seems that whether or not to redo medical is up to the Visa Officer.

In my opinion, if the applicant is relatively healthy, with no major health problems, then maybe you won't need to redo medical.
your opinion is welcomed !!! I hope everything will go well.. I am so hopeful to hear some good news very soon..

hIGHnDRY

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
AOR Received.
02-10-2012
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Done....
24-07-2012
Interview........
WAIVED??????
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In process 21 Feb 2013
APscorpion said:
This following link will help you....

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/menu-eng.html

CHECK THIS TOO
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/transitthroughtheuk/visa-transit-airside/

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/visitingtheuk/datvleaflet.pdf

RockStar

Aug 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC - NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2012
AOR Received.
27-08-2012
Interview........
*WAIVED*
Passport Req..
14-09-2012 / was travelling / delivered to CIC-NDVO - 22-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM - 28-01-2013 - waiting for PP
LANDED..........
*Waiting*
javedtai said:
Hello Got Decision Made from directly Application Received and address changed On thursday waiting for Passport back with shiny Visa Stamp.. :D :D :D :D

Plz Reply me i'm confuse..
My police clearance certificate (PCC) is expired it's valid for 6 months only Can anybody tell me PCC is necessary at the time of landing..
and Is old PCC valid or i have to create new one from police station ?
Congrats :D hope u get to c ur shiny visa soon ;D mapleeeeeeeeeeeeee is dere a way to catch u up online around ? :'(

nreddyd9

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-aug-2012
File Transfer...
19-oct-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-Jan-2013
July 2012Applicant said:
Hey Guys ...i just checked my ecas status..The mailing address has changed..However the status still says " In Process"..What does that mean ??
U are able to see 2 address or only one address??

nreddyd9

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-aug-2012
File Transfer...
19-oct-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-Jan-2013
July 2012Applicant said:
Just One Address..the mailing address that we had given them in the cover letter along with the passport..
It was changed for me too a couple of days back. it was updated to canadian address. M not sure, but i have read here that when address is changed it will be 2 address- Home address and mailing address which will be canadian address.

July 2012Applicant

Jan 18, 2013
nreddyd9 said:
It was changed for me too a couple of days back. it was updated to canadian address. M not sure, but i have read here that when address is changed it will be 2 address- Home address and mailing address which will be canadian address.
ok.. :). Hopefully its a good sign .thanks for the quick reply.. :)

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
jan 14 2012, remedical done on mar 11 2013
Interview........
feb 27 2013, inprocess from 27 feb 2013
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on april 21 2013,received pp on april 27 2013
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
am4u2ster said:

@ addicted, they are more on to the genuinity of your marriage.. just keep yourself ready with answer.. you and wour answer should remain the same, they will twist you a lot, asking you a same questions again and again, as kindergarden kid.. keep one answer... if you do not anything Say, No. You think so but we have a genuine marriage, and we are looking forward to a progressive marriage life in canada.

Hi am4u2ster ,
Thanks for the tips. In my opinion if the person is honest he or she ll give the same answer each time they ask same question right.
I didnt understand this line of your post :

"if you do not anything Say, No. You think so but we have a genuine marriage, and we are looking forward to a progressive marriage life in canada."
Could you plz explain it again.

garudha

Dec 11, 2010
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jun-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet...
AOR Received.
03-Aug-2012(Sponsorship)
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Hopefully not again
Passport Req..
20-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
Checked eCAS this morning and our file now says In Process - hooray! It says they started processing on Jan 24, 2 days after the interview which went well. Next step, DM...

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
jan 14 2012, remedical done on mar 11 2013
Interview........
feb 27 2013, inprocess from 27 feb 2013
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on april 21 2013,received pp on april 27 2013
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
Angel.forever said:
@ addicted123 ,

Don't worry at all , ur in laws not attending the marriage will not be an issue . My in laws were also not there , infact no one there from his side . The VO did question me about it , not once but again n again in different ways ... He also asked my husband the same questions separately . The VO after questioning my husband again called me n asked me the same question , I stuck to my answers , then he said u know ur husband has a different answers to all this . I said I don't know what he answered n why he answered , but what I'm saying is the truth ..

At one point he returned me my passport saying that I will not go ahead ,,, after that i never gave up . I kept talking n explaining ( thinking that nothing worse can happen as it is he is not accepting my case ) but after me talking for 10-15 mins , he slowly took my passports back n said u provide me with the requested documents n I will grant u the visa .... I could not believe my ears , but that was true because my husband was there to hear all this .

Pls don't get scared if initially he says no ,, talk very confidently . During the whole process I was noticing that he was seeing my body language ...

After coming out of the embassy I just hugged my husband on the street n cried ..

You will be ok .. God bless
Hi Angel.forever,
I cant tell you how much i am relieved after reading your reply on my post.
I was already quite confident becoz we never hid anything while filling our file (my husband stayed with me in india after marriage for more than two months and we did the file together).
But of course your encouraging words have really increased my level of confidence. I am sure that our answers are gonna be the same( me and my spouse) no matter they ask the same question again and again becoz after all truth is truth.
Could you plz share some other details like:
1.why did your spouse family not attend the wedding?
2. What kind of questions did they ask you other then the first question?
3. Is it imp for my spouse to accompany me to interview becoz he has just joined a new job so cant come?
Thanks again

And one more thing what did you reply when they ask you about future plans like you want to live separate with your spouse or with his family?

nreddyd9

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-aug-2012
File Transfer...
19-oct-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-Jan-2013
July 2012Applicant said:
ok.. :). Hopefully its a good sign .thanks for the quick reply.. :)
Can you please share ur timeline ...