08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
TRM2011 said:
Are you guys getting the certificate error when you check status of application on ecas? This has never happened before.
Yes. On Google chrome, I am getting the error. But if you click 'Go ahead anyways' (or something like that) you can still access ecas.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angel.forever said:
Me n my spouse had gone for the interview . The interview lasted for good 45 mins . Really had to convience that we r into a genuine relationship . Later thr VO requsted for the additional document which was submitted in sept . My Ecas changed to in process after the interview , n it said we started processing ur file on ------ . it was the same day when i had the interview .
Yeah !! I believe we are in the same boat angel !!

She had an interview on july 2012. VO's asked about the genuinity of our marriage. and VO's told my wife, okay i will consider your file for further process, but you have to provide me some documentation of your husband previous marriage. then only i will make the decision on your file. we have send the Divorced paper accordingly. and they updated my Ecas. so i am sure that they is some expectation very soon.

Update me your situation.

I have contacted MPs office, and they have advise me to wait.. (No time frame for waiting) Just Wait. good answer..
I still have to ordered GCMS Note,

I dont know why they are holding the passport for so long !! They are very slow as per MPs and he is also not happy with their slow response.

kcanada19

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Interview........
21-01-2013
Passport Req..
30-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
IN PROCESS Jan 24 2013 and DECISION MADE Jan 25 2013
LANDED..........
waiting for passport and than Canada here i come :)
finally after a successfull interview early this week our file says in process .... come on visa pls come fast pls come fast

does anyone know do they mail the visa right away on same day after ""IN PROCESS"" after a succesfull interview

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kcanada19 said:
finally after a successfull interview early this week our file says in process .... come on visa pls come fast pls come fast

does anyone know do they mail the visa right away on same day after ""IN PROCESS"" after a succesfull interview
No Offence !! but yeah, they will not issue a visa while they consider your under process.. read the clause in bottom

IN
PROCESS
(A decision has not been made yet.) Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
First Medicals done Jan 2012 .. Re medicals done Feb 2013
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 March .... PP rcvd 21st March
LANDED..........
Soon
am4u2ster said:

She had an interview on july 2012. VO's asked about the genuinity of our marriage. and VO's told my wife, okay i will consider your file for further process, but you have to provide me some documentation of your husband previous marriage. then only i will make the decision on your file. we have send the Divorced paper accordingly. and they updated my Ecas. so i am sure that they is some expectation very soon.

I have contacted MPs office, and they have advise me to wait.. (No time frame for waiting) Just Wait. good answer..

Same for me aswell . At the end of the interview the VO said , provide me with the requested documents n i will grant the visa . Still i'm worried thinking why it is taking so long for our file .

Few days back our representative mailed them , and he got a reply saying that the medical instruction will be given shortly in order for client to immigrate to canada . Don't know what conclusion should i draw .

But one question , did ur spouse had to redo the medicals . Coz my medicals have expired n don't know what is to be done next and also where is ur spouse in India ?

TRM2011

Star Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
18-09-2012
File Transfer...
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
04-08-2012
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2013
mumble said:
Yes. On Google chrome, I am getting the error. But if you click 'Go ahead anyways' (or something like that) you can still access ecas.
Yeah I tried that and it is still "Application Received". This waiting game is such a pain and test of your relationship. Worst part is that Canada is not even close to India where you can just hop on a plane and visit your spouse. It is quite a mission!

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angel.forever said:
am4u2ster said:

Same for me aswell . At the end of the interview the VO said , provide me with the requested documents n i will grant the visa . Still i'm worried thinking why it is taking so long for our file .

Few days back our representative mailed them , and he got a reply saying that the medical instruction will be given shortly in order for client to immigrate to canada . Don't know what conclusion should i draw .

But one question , did ur spouse had to redo the medicals . Coz my medicals have expired n don't know what is to be done next and also where is ur spouse in India ?
In some case they have extended the Medicals, for some instances they believe medical has to be done !! then only you will get the notice and with that notice you have to go to any medical examination center, approved by CIC.

Well, if they believe there is no further medical needed, they will not send the notice. only in some cases.

we have not got the notice, even Vo's does not mentioned anything about Medicals at the time of interview..

Hope for the best.. I am really fed up.. why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di...

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRM2011 said:
Yeah I tried that and it is still "Application Received". This waiting game is such a pain and test of your relationship. Worst part is that Canada is not even close to India where you can just hop on a plane and visit your spouse. It is quite a mission!
That is very nice !!! This waiting game is such a pain and test of your relationship... keep your spirit high.. ruthna manana chalta rehta hai.. as long as distance doesnt matter.. stay away from the differences..

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
First Medicals done Jan 2012 .. Re medicals done Feb 2013
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 March .... PP rcvd 21st March
LANDED..........
Soon
But during my interview the VO went thru the medicals n told me that ur medicals r expiring in jan, n u should be fine . So i was so sure that i will get some reply before that :(

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angel.forever said:
But during my interview the VO went thru the medicals n told me that ur medicals r expiring in jan, n u should be fine . So i was so sure that i will get some reply before that :(
Don't worry they have extended medical reuslts for the cases which are time being.
Your medicals are valid for 1 year but as per the new clause

There's a new procedure that will allow medical validity to be extended if your application processing is completed within 15 months of the original medical exam and the only thing stopping your application from final approved and PPR is the expiration of your medical results (or ability to reasonably land within the initial year-long validity).

Officers will now be able to submit a request for an extension of the medical exam result validity (as long as they were done within the last 15 months) and they can extend them for an additional 12 months without the need for an additional medical exam. The details are on the CIC website.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
am4u2ster said:
Don't worry they have extended medical reuslts for the cases which are time being.
Your medicals are valid for 1 year but as per the new clause

There's a new procedure that will allow medical validity to be extended if your application processing is completed within 15 months of the original medical exam and the only thing stopping your application from final approved and PPR is the expiration of your medical results (or ability to reasonably land within the initial year-long validity).

Officers will now be able to submit a request for an extension of the medical exam result validity (as long as they were done within the last 15 months) and they can extend them for an additional 12 months without the need for an additional medical exam. The details are on the CIC website.

I hope this will help to you !!

Keep your spirit high

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angel.forever said:
Please click on the link below !!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob423.asp

Calgary2013

Jan 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
07-08-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2013
TRM2011 said:
Are you guys getting the certificate error when you check status of application on ecas? This has never happened before.
Yes I was getting the same error a while ago.. but now its Ok!!!

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
am4u2ster said:
Please click on the link below !!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob423.asp
Check this forum.. some people has similar difficulties for medical examination.. go through and read the post..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-exam-validity-extension-for-additional-12-months-new-cic-bulletin-t106229.0.html;msg1492286#msg1492286

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calgary2013 said:
Yes I was getting the same error a while ago.. but now its Ok!!!
There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

I do not know why they are so poor.. they can not update their web it is been since long i am getting error !!