08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
maplegal86 said:
People just need something to do to occupy their time, so they gossip and ask inane questions.

Wait for your GCMS notes, they should be here soon, na? Then you will get a good idea of how the process has been.
yeah...I think I am just going to have a blast here for Christmas I will worry about visa and what happens to us once festivals are done.

abhi dekh na they said out file is in initial review. So it takes more than 4 months to be in initial review. And they also say call in jan mid...If they did not work in four months, what are they going to do in one?

There must be much more transparency to the process then what is there now. My be the complexity parameters should be well defined. Every file can get a complexity score based on a checklist. That score can be communicated to the applicants. It will give them much better idea about the possible processing times and in case of interviews what they need to prepare. When we went with our application to the consultant he was like "Apka case to simple hai, char mahina lagega tops" Now he refuses to support us in any manner.

Fortunately my husband supports me like no one else. That's the only thing which keeps me going. But I am breaking down at a faster rate than before.

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
mumble said:
yeah...I think I am just going to have a blast here for Christmas I will worry about visa and what happens to us once festivals are done.

abhi dekh na they said out file is in initial review. So it takes more than 4 months to be in initial review. And they also say call in jan mid...If they did not work in four months, what are they going to do in one?

There must be much more transparency to the process then what is there now. My be the complexity parameters should be well defined. Every file can get a complexity score based on a checklist. That score can be communicated to the applicants. It will give them much better idea about the possible processing times and in case of interviews what they need to prepare. When we went with our application to the consultant he was like "Apka case to simple hai, char mahina lagega tops" Now he refuses to support us in any manner.

Fortunately my husband supports me like no one else. That's the only thing which keeps me going. But I am breaking down at a faster rate than before.
I totally agree. There is absolutely no transparency. I have worked for a MNC and there is always a certain SLA (service level agreement) that you have to fulfil. I find it hard to believe that CHC doesn't have any such thing. If it does, it needs to be revised. And why do they have a barcode on our applications for? Can they not update ECAS as each step is complete using the barcode?

Does anyone on this forum know if there is a good way to feedback to the immigration department that their system is broken? And that it reflects extremely poorly on Canada?

jitsak

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17april2012
AOR Received.
7 july 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3 aug 2012 decsion made since sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
issued on 10 Sept 2012 (but received on 23 Jan 2013)
LANDED..........
19 feb 2013
pt_052012 said:
a. NDVO called MP :eek:. I am laughing.
b. Processing time hasnt been finished yet considering 10 months
c. Who cares for people doubting as they dont know the normal process = 10 months, JUST TELL THEM THIS IS THE PROCESS
d. Once you're here all these so called 'friends/family' wouldn' care after you being here a year and more.
Can anyone tell me the process to contact the MP as my PP has been with NDVO since 4 months now.

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
jitsak said:
Can anyone tell me the process to contact the MP as my PP has been with NDVO since 4 months now.

you will have to find out who is the MP in your area of residence in canada. Things will be faster if you go to his office personally and request the query to be raised for NDVO.

APscorpion

Aug 6, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug 2012 / (In Process - 26th Sept) & (Decision Made - 10th Jan 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
07 January 2013
LANDED..........
29 January 2013
jitsak said:
First of all you have to search for your area MP using your postal code at:

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

After that, you can contact your MP either by calling MP office or going in person.... Explain them your situation and request for an enquiry from ND office.

I hope it helps....

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
When will out number come AP???? its like a nightmare one cannot wake up from

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
mumble said:
When we went with our application to the consultant he was like "Apka case to simple hai, char mahina lagega tops" Now he refuses to support us in any manner.
Dear Mumble,

You guys look well educated in that case why you guys went to a consultant for a simple and straight forward case?? They are just making money from people. I know number of peoples applied through some consultants even got worst results because VO scrute those applications through-ally. I am not scared you but just telling you.

It is good that your hubby supports you mentally and fully; You will go through soon and will get your PP on about 15th Jan 2013.

Good Luck!

jitsak

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17april2012
AOR Received.
7 july 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3 aug 2012 decsion made since sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
issued on 10 Sept 2012 (but received on 23 Jan 2013)
LANDED..........
19 feb 2013
APscorpion said:
First of all you have to search for your area MP using your postal code at:

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

After that, you can contact your MP either by calling MP office or going in person.... Explain them your situation and request for an enquiry from ND office.

I hope it helps....
Thnx alot for the info APscorpion...

it will help alot... :)

madhurimahesh

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19th April,,2012
File Transfer...
15th July, 2012
Med's Done....
March 25th, sent with the application
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
1st August
VISA ISSUED...
status 'In process' since September 17th
LANDED..........
hopefully soon...
Hello everyone,
I would like to share something . I had applied for GCMS Note and got the results yesterday. The GCMS NOTE states there is absolutely no problems with my case and that they found my relationship genuine, no medical problem, no travel problem nothing and that the interview is waved off and eligibility is passed.

Now the catch is that in the note these updates were done by an official in the month of september after that there is no updates on the computer hence the note only consists of updates till september. That means the decision of me being cleared has been taken in the same month but there has been no action taken. the note states that my passport has been kept with my file and passed.

Now WHAT THE %&@# AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW!!!.......This is bullshit!

There is one note that is bothering me " missing name and DOB in one photo so no CSCD" ----- What does this mean?

What should I do now....I have applied for a master program which starts on 4th of jan , I am just feeling helplessss

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
madhurimahesh said:
Hello everyone,
I would like to share something . I had applied for GCMS Note and got the results yesterday. The GCMS NOTE states there is absolutely no problems with my case and that they found my relationship genuine, no medical problem, no travel problem nothing and that the interview is waved off and eligibility is passed.

Now the catch is that in the note these updates were done by an official in the month of september after that there is no updates on the computer hence the note only consists of updates till september. That means the decision of me being cleared has been taken in the same month but there has been no action taken. the note states that my passport has been kept with my file and passed.

Now WHAT THE %& @ # AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW!!!.......This is bull*censored word*!

There is one note that is bothering me " missing name and DOB in one photo so no CSCD" ----- What does this mean?

What should I do now....I have applied for a master program which starts on 4th of jan , I am just feeling helplessss
I think you should contact your MP to check the case with NDVO. That will get you the current status.

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
tahsinmohammad said:
I sent around 60 pics with the application of engagement,marriage and reception but I forget to include the Signing pics in front of Kazi completely.Also they are asking for post marriage pics in the letter....I already did cover letter explaining them that we both will be traveling together.Do you think should i need to add anymore to this question.

I will post the package in 2-3 days...Thanks for the reply
So you just sent the nikahama and not a registered marriage certificate?

Thinkpad

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2012
File Transfer...
18-07-2012
Passport Req..
27-07-2012 ( Delivered 10-Aug, In Process 10-Sep )
LANDED..........
ON
madhurimahesh said:
Hello everyone,
My case Exactly Exactly the same... and nothing on my gcms since september too...

Thinkpad

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2012
File Transfer...
18-07-2012
Passport Req..
27-07-2012 ( Delivered 10-Aug, In Process 10-Sep )
LANDED..........
ON
You know what I think now, they have an internal lottery system...I can't come up anything else, seriously !
(and damn I never win lotteries)

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
Thinkpad said:
You know what I think now, they have an internal lottery system...I can't come up anything else, seriously !
(and damn I never win lotteries)
I feel that way too, that they have some random number generating system that determines who's file gets action and when.

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
Helloo ALL.. IM A NEWBIEEE

This is my 3rd time applying for my husband.. im canadian citizen. last 23 yrs. frm ottawa.. our case got rejected last 2 times. ND thought our marriiage was not genuine and fake and the whole thing was a fraud for a PR status.. From the last 2 times we have applied we have spent so much money 2 interviws.... and now im have moved back TEMPOARALY to india wid my spouse to prove he is my husband. So now I got a Lawyer from toronto.. to help wid the file.
My ECAS READS: Application recivied on..... and Meds were done.......

..For those people who are waiting and waiting..... trust me there is light at the end of the tunnel,,,, Good luck to alll.. God bless...

HERE MY TIMELINE:

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: New Delhi
Med's Done....: 1 SEPT. 2012
App. Filed.......: 31 OCT. 2012
CIC APPROVED FILE.....6 DEC. 2012
File Transfer...: 6 DEC 2012
AOR Received.: 12 DEC. 2012
Passport Req..: .... ----