+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi - 2012 applicants

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
elixir said:
Didn't you already sent out the pics and Nikah nama where the husband and wife the copy....
i also sent out almost 10 pics of just the signing ceremony.....sent out close to 150 pics altogether...you can sent out chat logs, call logs, emails, gift receipts, all/any evidence that points out to the fact....
How many pics did u initially sent out ??

Good luck Sis...
I sent like 60 pics of engagement,marriage and reception but not a single picture of me nor my wife Signing Nikahnama..They specifically asked me to send those pics....Luckily I have 17 pics of those and will be sending them...

Yes I will be sending emails, phone records,post marriage photos and family photos,letter from bank stating we hold locker together,letter from my wifes bank stating i am beneficiary etc etc ..Hope for the best

kcanada19

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Interview........
21-01-2013
Passport Req..
30-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
IN PROCESS Jan 24 2013 and DECISION MADE Jan 25 2013
LANDED..........
waiting for passport and than Canada here i come :)
cal2can said:
I am also planning to take all the docs again plus the new records that we have... however i might go alone for the interview as my spouse is occupied with work... R u guys going together?? Whos the sponsor in ur case??
the wife is the sponsor from canada... we are both going to go to interview...

aviatorsteve

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
File Transfer...
15-10-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
3-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Mumble,

Please check your inbox.

jimmy_kallarackal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
Med's Request
March-16-2011
Med's Done....
April-18-2011
Passport Req..
18-May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2011
LANDED..........
27-Oct-2011
File Sent : Sept 10 2012.
Sponsorship Approved : 24th Oct 2012.
Passport Requested : 10th Nov 2012.
Passport Sent and recvd : 14th Nov 2012.

People with this timeline please stay in touch.. any one got visa? By jan can i expect it to go through?

1. Are there chances of interview or the case will go through straight as they have asked for passport already?

shb25

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-10-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2012. (Sent 27-11-2012. Recd by NDVO on 28-11-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
In-Process Feb 11, 2013. DM: Feb 11, 2013. Visa Issued: Feb 11, 2013
LANDED..........
15-03-13
jimmy_kallarackal said:
File Sent : Sept 10 2012.
Sponsorship Approved : 24th Oct 2012.
Passport Requested : 10th Nov 2012.
Passport Sent and recvd : 14th Nov 2012.

People with this timeline please stay in touch.. any one got visa? By jan can i expect it to go through?

1. Are there chances of interview or the case will go through straight as they have asked for passport already?
It seems that the September applicants may have to wait further - until at least after holidays - as the August applicants are still waiting for the next stage i.e. 'In-Process'.

Frankly, I won't expect to see any changes until mid-January. DMs can be expected only in Feb at the earliest.

So, until you don't see your status changed to In-process, there is a likelihood of an interview happening. Nobody can say for sure whether or not you will get an interview. Just hope for the best

APscorpion

Aug 6, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug 2012 / (In Process - 26th Sept) & (Decision Made - 10th Jan 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
07 January 2013
LANDED..........
29 January 2013
mumble said:
Guys we just got a reply from MP and he indicated that our application is in initial review and we need to call back second week of jan. This has caused a lot of distress to both of us and we may not go forward with the application anymore.
Hey Mumble.....Plzzz dont give uppp..... I think there might be some confusion here.... We both got in process same day...n what reply I got from my MP was that file is waiting for final review as file goes in process only after initial review has been done and positive decision has been made by officer at initial stage....

pt_052012

Oct 9, 2012
Hello Mumble and AP I am with you people as well and remember when I went to MP first time I got the same reply that file is in final stage of review. Now I have had it inquires again by MP but this time he hasnt got the reply yet. Let me also tell you that it has only been 10 days that he sent an email. I called MP office today and he told me that there is another guy same as me got inquired and found his file is in final stage. So MP told me that implies same in your case considering time line.
SO MUMBLE DONT YOU EVER THINK TO GIVE UP CONSIDERING ALL OF US WITH SAME TIMELINE.

lucky4canada

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04th Dec, 2012
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
19th Dec, 2012
IELTS Request
N.A.
File Transfer...
15th Jan, 2013
Med's Done....
yes
Passport Req..
28th feb, 2013
Hi all,
I have sponsored my wife and kids & submitted the application for sponsorship on 4th of December. Today i have received a mial stating:-

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2012/12/06 on behalf of the following member(s):
Wife's Name
Kid's Name

I just wanted to know what is the whole procedure followed in the processing of the application. what will follow after this mail.......

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
lucky4canada said:
Hi all,
I have sponsored my wife and kids & submitted the application for sponsorship on 4th of December. Today i have received a mial stating:-

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2012/12/06 on behalf of the following member(s):
Wife's Name
Kid's Name

I just wanted to know what is the whole procedure followed in the processing of the application. what will follow after this mail.......
Next steps will be
1. your sponsorship approval, then the file will be transferred to your visa office
2. PPR request from visa office & any document request if needed
3. Interview if needed
4. In Process status to Decision made
5. Send back your passport with visa

But there might be variations from case to case.

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
rmj133 said:
Hello All,

Here is my Timeline:
Visa office: New Delhi
Medical done 9/12/12
Application received by CIC 9/21/12
Sponsorship approval 10/24/12
Passport requested 11/21/12

Here are my two questions:

1) Has anyone received PR approval or anything ahead with the similar timeline?

2) I'm residing in Canada since 5th Aug on visitor's visa and intending to apply for an extension of visitor's visa in the first week of Jan. Does anybody know if I still have to wait for another 90 days (once my PR is approved) to apply for SIN? OR can I directly, apply for SIN once PR is approved?

Thank you in advance!
I'd noticed that you applied out-land (new Delhi) in that case, you may not get any extension on TRV to stay more in Canada. Secondly for PR you have to come to India and in your case I strongly feel that you must call for an interview in CHC Delhi. You can extend your stay if you'd applied In-canada and can stay continually till the decision on you application made.

Good Luck ;)

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
Chitraajay said:
Dear cal2can,
no reply from NDVO, u know i cry a lot when i miss my husband..i am bored of this life already. Above all i am not even working to divert my attention. and to top it all up people keep asking me when are u going :-[ people make our life feel so disgusted..
Hi There!

Just Don't care about bloody people what they are saying about your travelling to Canada. They don't know the process, Neighbors always need something to gossip. Just don't care what others are saying. You know that one day you will be with your partner for a better future and life. You are lucky that you are going abroad else people would start asking when you are making baby. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just chill, Be Hapy and wait for your turn.

Good Luck yo you.

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
Guys, thanks for the posts and replies.

Yes I was hoping for a reply like, your file is final stage and it may take a couple of weeks to be done.

So one thing is sure, there is no hope for this year.
Another weird thing is that we called back our MP to check if we can get a copy of any email NDVO sent him. He informed us that NDVO had called him and not sent any email. We had inquired via email. Why didn't they mail? Are they afraid of giving a commitment in writing?

He also mentioned that normally when file is in initial review they ask to call back not before 90 days, in our case they asked him to call back second week of January, that may indicate that file may be done.

We are hoping to get our GCMS soon. That may shed some light. But I am surely sick and tired of being doubted by friends and family all the time.

pt_052012

Oct 9, 2012
mumble said:
Guys, thanks for the posts and replies.

Yes I was hoping for a reply like, your file is final stage and it may take a couple of weeks to be done.

So one thing is sure, there is no hope for this year.
Another weird thing is that we called back our MP to check if we can get a copy of any email NDVO sent him. He informed us that NDVO had called him and not sent any email. We had inquired via email. Why didn't they mail? Are they afraid of giving a commitment in writing?

He also mentioned that normally when file is in initial review they ask to call back not before 90 days, in our case they asked him to call back second week of January, that may indicate that file may be done.

We are hoping to get our GCMS soon. That may shed some light. But I am surely sick and tired of being doubted by friends and family all the time.
a. NDVO called MP :eek:. I am laughing.
b. Processing time hasnt been finished yet considering 10 months
c. Who cares for people doubting as they dont know the normal process = 10 months, JUST TELL THEM THIS IS THE PROCESS
d. Once you're here all these so called 'friends/family' wouldn' care after you being here a year and more.

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
Chitraajay said:
Dear cal2can,
no reply from NDVO, u know i cry a lot when i miss my husband..i am bored of this life already. Above all i am not even working to divert my attention. and to top it all up people keep asking me when are u going :-[ people make our life feel so disgusted..
Dear chitrajay.. dont be disheartened.. this is the way life is.. will make uwait for the thing you most desire.. it will come to you at the right time.. n dont give a s*** about what people have to say.. its same with us.. my wife also cries day n night but this wont lead u anywhere... just be calm n pray... the fruit which we will get will be really sweet n we wud know its value which wud have come to us after such longgggg wait :) wish u luck... god bless!!!

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
mumble said:
People just need something to do to occupy their time, so they gossip and ask inane questions.

Wait for your GCMS notes, they should be here soon, na? Then you will get a good idea of how the process has been.