18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
rahulchd said:
HI! Friends,

My wife arrived safely on Sunday.
I am thankful to everyone for the continuous support and help during the whole process. :) :)

Kya baat hai rahulchd, toh phir hamari shayari ki wah wah ab kon karega yaar, anyways congrats dear aur

zindagi ka bhi decision made abhi aap dono ke upar hai, theek hai!!!!!!!

Khush raho and best of lucks to you rahulchd ;)

aman.randhawa1205

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
File Transfer...
20-08-2012, transfer my file with diplomatic courier from ndvo to londonvo on 24-12-12 reason-I m in uk
Med's Done....
19-01-2012, extended by chc for 3monts
Interview........
Expecting
Passport Req..
25-08-2012 ND office received on 04-09-2012. Passport expired on 1feb2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
My dear friends,
I jus want to share with u mail which is reply of my sponsor's query about my application through Area MP yesterday.and NDVO replied today:

This refers to your enquiry mentioned below.

Following an initial review, this application was queued for interview and is currently awaiting its turn for scheduling. All applications are scheduled in order of receipt by our office. This application will be scheduled based on its application received date of: 20Aug12.

Interviews are normally conducted at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi. Once an interview date is scheduled, the applicant will receive an appointment/interview letter approximately four to six weeks before interview.

We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. We continue to meet our commitment to a service standard of 6 months to finalization for at least 80% of cases for sponsored spouses, partners, and children. Processing times are calculated from the date the application is approved by Case Processing Centre Mississauga, after which it is sent to the visa office for further processing. For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office.

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
aman.randhawa1205 said:
My dear friends,
I jus want to share with u mail which is reply of my sponsor's query about my application through Area MP yesterday.and NDVO replied today:

Following an initial review, this application was queued for interview and is currently awaiting its turn for scheduling. All applications are scheduled in order of receipt by our office. This application will be scheduled based on its application received date of: 20Aug12.

Interviews are normally conducted at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi. Once an interview date is scheduled, the applicant will receive an appointment/interview letter approximately four to six weeks before interview.

We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. We continue to meet our commitment to a service standard of 6 months to finalization for at least 80% of cases for sponsored spouses, partners, and children. Processing times are calculated from the date the application is approved by Case Processing Centre Mississauga, after which it is sent to the visa office for further processing. For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office.
Dear aman.randhawa1205 viewing to a reply by New Delhi Visa Office forwarded to you by your area MP, its very clear that your file

was under the process of initial reviews and turning for an schedule, so its very clear that there will be an Interview

held and the date will be informed to you soon, so don't worry just get prepared for an Interview. :)

aman.randhawa1205

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
File Transfer...
20-08-2012, transfer my file with diplomatic courier from ndvo to londonvo on 24-12-12 reason-I m in uk
Med's Done....
Interview........
Expecting
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
scorpionking said:
Dear aman.randhawa1205 viewing to a reply by New Delhi visa office forwarded to you by your area MP, its very clear that your file

was under the process of initial reviews and turning for an schedule, so its very clear that there will be an Interview

held and the date will be informed to you soon, so don't worry just get prepared for Interview. :)
Yh u r right dear & thanx. Hope you will also get good news soon. :)

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
aman.randhawa1205 said:
My dear friends,

Dear Aman,

It is sad that your application is under Scheduled to an Interview. That mean VO certainly have some issues and needed to clarify in an interview. Normally it happen when VO have some doubts on relationship. May I ask if your application was straight forward??

Good Luck

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
aman.randhawa1205 said:
Yh u r right dear & thanx. Hope you will also get good news soon. :)
Dear aman.randhawa1205, one thing is very strange that "All applications are scheduled in order of receipt by our office.This application will be scheduled based on its

application received date of: 20Aug12" but similarly my application was also received on 19 August, 2012 just one day before your's then how come they schedule your

application for an interview, then "what does order of receipt signifys"?

harryiswaiting

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi/ Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2012
Doc's Request.
Ottawa 01/2014
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
23/07/2012
Med's Done....
13/03/2012
Interview........
28/01/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 29/01/2013, Appeal won Nov, 2013
LANDED..........
HarryisSTILLwaiting.
aman.randhawa1205 said:
My dear friends,

It's not true. They do not go by application date. People who applied well after me are getting called for interview, while I am sitting here waiting for my date!! Both MP office and GCMS notes say I will have an interview, but no word from NDVO directly since my PPR on August 13th. :mad:

aman.randhawa1205

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Expecting
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
waitingsince2004 said:
Dear Aman,

It is sad that your application is under Scheduled to an Interview. That mean VO certainly have some issues and needed to clarify in an interview. Normally it happen when VO have some doubts on relationship. May I ask if your application was straight forward??

Good Luck
I know dear, but i hv very strong relationship with my sponsor that's not a problem but definitely hv some complications , which i think only cn clear with an interview. sorry cant explain on forum. thanx for wishes. Good Luck to u too...

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
harryiswaiting said:
It's not true. They do not go by application date. People who applied well after me are getting called for interview, while I am sitting here waiting for my date!! Both MP office and GCMS notes say I will have an interview, but no word from NDVO directly since my PPR on August 13th. :mad:
Dear harryiswaiting, I saw your time line and you are an April applicant, and also had MP query and received GCMS notes too,

after getting this both important things done, still awaiting for their reply, I assume that you have to wait for their reply till end of January 2013,

may be you will be scheduled for an Interview as 10 months of processing time will be completed.

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
All the best to both of you to get the interview date and for the interview!

parthpatel204

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/05/2012
AOR Received.
21/08/2012
File Transfer...
21/08/2012
Med's Done....
28/04/2012
Interview........
File on in process- 28/09/2012
Passport Req..
11/09/2012
Hello Guys...

Hello to old friends chitra/mumble..etc

I am the unluckiest person I think. Still waitting....I dont know what going on...I am May 17th applicant and process in on sep 28 but still didnt get visa......I hope I dont get visa interview..I have a doubt..I will have a visa interview

oh man..I tired...God..dont give a hard time to anyone..I am so upset ..

aman.randhawa1205

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Expecting
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
scorpionking said:
Dear aman.randhawa1205, one thing is very strange that "All applications are scheduled in order of receipt by our office.This application will be scheduled based on its

application received date of: 20Aug12" but similarly my application was also received on 19 August, 2012 just one day before your's then how come they schedule your

application for an interview, then "what does order of receipt signifys"?
I think they r jus making excuses only. and i am also feeling that answer make no Sense.

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
parthpatel204 said:
Hello Guys...

I am the unluckiest person I think. Still waitting....I dont know what going on...I am May 17th applicant and process in on sep 28 but still didnt get visa......I hope I dont get visa interview..I have a doubt..I will have a visa interview

Hey parth...we are all in same boat. Its difficult, but try to keep your cool. possibility of interview for your case is less. Try to contact your area MP, you will get some updates on your case.

aman.randhawa1205

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Expecting
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
harryiswaiting said:
Yh very true, NDVO only doing wt they want that's it.

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
parthpatel204 said:
Hello Guys...

Hahhahahaah parthpatel204, here many in this forum are confused and of course upset too.

Your's application is "Inprocess" since 28/09/2012 and Passport Requested on 11/09/2012,

so you are very nearby to DM and your interview is also waived off due to In process, calm

down and wait for your PP, within Christmas or in a month of January 2013 for sure, you will receive PP with visa. ;)