24-07-2012
Interview........
WAIVED??????
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In process 21 Feb 2013
KP0789 said:
thnxx for the replyy guyss m thinking of sending PP tom with the old PPR letter which they send me in sept bcz i dont need my passport anyfurther and i emailed NdvO 3 4 days back as usual no replyy but when last time i email them to send me back my passport they called me the very next day to confirm n send me back my passport in 3 4 days so in this whole process they didnot mention anything like they will send me 2nd PPR etc they just said if u need ur passport we will send this back to you .. so tom i will send passport back to them with old PPR and cover letter and updated travel form and more pictures with my husband as he was in india with me last month n we been to usa together so am thinking to send them all these new proofs also (and my application status is still application received so it means they havnt touch my file yet :(
Hi KPO
can u plz elaborate hw u requested ur passport back. i might hv to do the same. i already have TRV valid for ten years and hv to travel in january.
plz help!!!
Thanks

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
aman.randhawa1205 said:
yh i m worried too about tis. i tried to contact ND via mail and phone still they ARE NOT GIVING ANY INFORMATOON.
today again i mailed via CASE SPECIFIC INQUIRY and fax them another letter cuz my medical gonna finish on 19th Jan and my pp is goin to expire on 1st feb 2012. I requested them I need to know what should I do in this situation when my passport and medical are nearing to expire. I am unable to get any online help so please update me on my application status and advice me. let see wt ll be reply. :(
Yeah I think your case is going under more complications, as days are coming nearer for your medical and PP expiry and I assume seeing to your case

that you will have to renew your PP as if it expires on 1st Feb, 2012 then you can't travel abroad as normally PP should be validity for at least 6 months but

as you have applied for Permanent residence normally it should be at least the validity of 3 months because you can renew also in Indian Embassy in Canada,

I Guess you should get the reply from them soon about your case if not, you will have to re-apply for medical and PP renewal that may take normally time and more

fast service, apply it under Tatkaal scheme, any ways to make thing better and easy send a inquiry and wait for their reply and also appreciate you, the things are

coming under your ways and you are facing it with hope and patience.

Good Luck :)

pt_052012

Oct 9, 2012
mumble said:
We sent NDVO an inquiry about our file about two months ago. There was no reply on that front. We requested for GCMS notes just two weeks ago, no reply on that too. We have contacted our MP and he is supposed to reply us this week. So we are waiting for that.

Yes mine is a straightforward case. Arranged marriage, both of us are well educated and settled in our own careers and I have never been out of India. So seriously do not know what is taking so long. If you see our timeline, we have been a little less fortunate since the beginning. It took 97 days for our sponsorship. We never received any PPR email. Even before PPR our file went in process. We received our PPR via phone, 2 weeks after file was in process. And most of the people who's file went in process in September did not get cleared in the lot which was cleared last week.

The fact that they did not ask me any questions during the PPR call and there was no request for documents sent otherwise, is making me believe that they dont have any further queries. They are just not efficient enough to identify straightforward cases and push them through. I am not sure if they are made accountable for this.

MUMBLE I AM HAVING EXACTLY THE SAME HISTORY AND SAME IN PROCESS DATE. ONLY DATES DIFFERENT ARE APP. DATE MAY 9th. AND AOR AUG. 26 ND RECEIVED SEP. 1. ONLY ONE CALL WAS RECEIVED FROM NDVO FOR CONFIRMATION OF RPRF. I DONT KNOW WHATS GNG ON. MY MP IS ALSO GONNA COME UP WITH SOMETHING THIS WEEK.

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fortunerider said:
Can any one suggest me how to get GCMS notes?

Hey fortunerider , here are the links below for GCMS notes,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

So please fill both the forms and give the print out and scan long with your consent form with you and your sponsor signature in the box

and These 3 copies along with your signatures and one of the online payment receipt of 5 $ has to email it at ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca

and the payment and receipt has to be obtained at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Good luck :)

aman.randhawa1205

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
File Transfer...
20-08-2012, transfer my file with diplomatic courier from ndvo to londonvo on 24-12-12 reason-I m in uk
Med's Done....
19-01-2012, extended by chc for 3monts
Interview........
Expecting
Passport Req..
25-08-2012 ND office received on 04-09-2012. Passport expired on 1feb2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
scorpionking said:
Yeah I think your case is going under more complications, as days are coming nearer for your medical and PP expiry and I assume seeing to your case

that you will have to renew your PP as if it expires on 1st Feb, 2012 then you can't travel abroad as normally PP should be validity for at least 6 months but

as you have applied for Permanent residence normally it should be at least the validity of 3 months because you can renew also in Indian Embassy in Canada,

I Guess you should get the reply from them soon about your case if not, you will have to re-apply for medical and PP renewal that may take normally time and more

fast service, apply it under Tatkaal scheme, any ways to make thing better and easy send a inquiry and wait for their reply and also appreciate you, the things are

coming under your ways and you are facing it with hope and patience.

Good Luck :)
Thanx scorpionking ,
my sponsor also mailed ND office regarding tis and she is goin to MP's office tmrw to send INQUIRY from MP. Hopefully it will work. We are doing our best and God will do the rest...
and lol I also believe in "Waqt se pehle aur kismat se zada kisi ko kuch nahi milta"

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fortunerider said:
Please can you also tell me how many days does it takes to get reply once we order for GCMS notes?

May be you can expect some were around 30 to 45 days hopefully!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck ;)

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
aman.randhawa1205 said:
Thanx scorpionking ,
my sponsor also mailed ND office regarding tis and she is goin to MP's office tmrw to send INQUIRY from MP. Hopefully it will work. We are doing our best and God will do the rest...
and lol I also believe in "Waqt se pehle aur kismat se zada kisi ko kuch nahi milta"
Hahahahahahahaha thats ok but "kismat badal bhi sakti hai agar dua mein asar ho toh" if not today but sure will be with your spouse oneday soon and the time is not too far!!!!!!!!

Patience heels every thing so just wait and every thing will be fine!!!!!!! :)

kikii

Dec 10, 2012
Hi ,
Please somebody help me in this. I applied for my my parents PR4 years before and recently I got the email from New delhi office to send some additional documents, do the medicals and send the passports to them. Now at this time they both are in canada. So is it possible their file can be processed here in Canada or they have to go back to India or we can just mail the passports to new delhi with other forms.
Please tell me if we have the options of getting visa here in canada without going to India.

Thanks

cuirous

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/05/2012
Doc's Request.
16AUGUST
File Transfer...
25 JULY
Med's Request
Remedical request in march,2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Passport Req..
16TH AUGUST,In process since 16 september
VISA ISSUED...
??????
Hi all I got in touch with my area MP.Got to knw that my case is all clear .Interview is waived off.But all they want my spouse to go through more medical tests ,thts why they are holding on to that.But they have failed to send any letter for same.So even after sending a query overall situation remains same.
My spouse has nothing significant in his medical history .I am bit confused if we shld get in touch with the doctor who did medicals earlier or wait for the re medical letter to arrive.
thnks

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
cuirous said:
Hi all I got in touch with my area MP.Got to knw that my case is all clear .Interview is waived off.But all they want my spouse to go through more medical tests ,thts why they are holding on to that.But they have failed to send any letter for same.So even after sending a query overall situation remains same.
My spouse has nothing significant in his medical history .I am bit confused if we shld get in touch with the doctor who did medicals earlier or wait for the re medical letter to arrive.
thnks
I may suggest you that first of all PP(s) cannot be couriered out of the country by law and I don't think your case can be changed to again application within Canada

because you have already applied it for outside Canada before 4 years, I would suggest you to send an inquiry to the mentioned link below:

delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

I think this will be an best solution for your conclusion.

Good lucks :)

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
cuirous said:
thnks
May be you should wait for their reply because there may also be a chance of Decision made and visa may be issued!!!!!!!!!