+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi - 2012 applicants

Ajsposnor!

Nov 24, 2012
Heloo Friends :

I have been frequent vistor of this forum since last couple of months ( even registered myself earlier, but then cancelled it ..just because this wait was getting on my nerves). YOu guys are doing great work here.just to cheer up every one here , I have news to share with you- I am early april applicant , got file approved and trasferd on late June 2012, then PPR on 10 july, 2012. Since then no news at all. Then we got interview request for Oct 3rd,2012 . Then said they will send the passport within 2 weeks , but since then we got no news( so basically they had pssport with them since july 2012) . Anyways,long story short...just as every one here I was frustuated n sad with how things have been moving so far. So i had a fear, is it possible that they have already finalized my case but forgot to sent pp!! ( who knows , quite possible). So asked my MP for help in finding the status,and i got reply on 16th nov that the case still needs final review !!!! ( after such a long time, pp sent since july and succesfull interview..still need final review). Said that, on 19th Nov, I saw my e-cas status changed to "DM " from "In Process" since 3rd Oct. then again it changed to new address on 20th Nov. On today we recieved our PP back with shinning Visa :).

Guys, pheeew what a journey guys, I have been a slient vistor here and I shared with the kind of emotions all you guys have. So I thought, it wont be appropriate in my part if i dont share my experince with you guys here. Please keep faith..i hope things will improve for every one here,particularly for from March,April, May applicant.Thank you again every one for support and hope for all these months.

jun479

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 21,2012
File Transfer...
Aug 21,2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Sep 1, 2012; we requested for 2nd ppr - still waiting. Went in process on ecas on sep 26, 2012
Ajsposnor! said:
Heloo Friends :

I have been frequent vistor of this forum since last couple of months ( even registered myself earlier, but then cancelled it ..just because this wait was getting on my nerves). YOu guys are doing great work here.just to cheer up every one here , I have news to share with you- I am early april applicant , got file approved and trasferd on late June 2012, then PPR on 10 july, 2012. Since then no news at all. Then we got interview request for Oct 3rd,2012 . Then said they will send the passport within 2 weeks , but since then we got no news( so basically they had pssport with them since july 2012) . Anyways,long story short...just as every one here I was frustuated n sad with how things have been moving so far. So i had a fear, is it possible that they have already finalized my case but forgot to sent pp!! ( who knows , quite possible). So asked my MP for help in finding the status,and i got reply on 16th nov that the case still needs final review !!!! ( after such a long time, pp sent since july and succesfull interview..still need final review). Said that, on 19th Nov, I saw my e-cas status changed to "DM " from "In Process" since 3rd Oct. then again it changed to new address on 20th Nov. On today we recieved our PP back with shinning Visa :).

Guys, pheeew what a journey guys, I have been a slient vistor here and I shared with the kind of emotions all
you guys have. So I thought, it wont be appropriate in my part if i dont share my experince with you guys here. Please keep faith..i hope things will improve for every one here,particularly for from March,April, May applicant.Thank you again every one for support and hope for all these months.
REally your case has given us all new hope and reduced our stress!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Congrats on your visa, when did it show in process to you ?????

jun479

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 21,2012
File Transfer...
Aug 21,2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Sep 1, 2012; we requested for 2nd ppr - still waiting. Went in process on ecas on sep 26, 2012
Never mind my last post.. i missed that bit in your msg.. It says oct3rd it went in process..

Thinkpad

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2012
File Transfer...
18-07-2012
Passport Req..
27-07-2012 ( Delivered 10-Aug, In Process 10-Sep )
LANDED..........
ON
Hey Ajsponsor 'Congratulations'...Great Post ! I admire your honestly ...

Do share the date of issue on your visa if you are comfortable with it, Cheers !

Ajsposnor!

Nov 24, 2012
To Thinkpad, my letter says , on 16th friday we got the visa. But weird part is it on same day the reply from visa office to our MP says, the file is waiting for review. So i was thinking :is it possible they had already worked on my file and forgot to send it, and then when they got MP's mail they again kickstarted it, or is it what they are saying , that is they were waiting to make review and then drafted the visa letter after the final review the same day evening.
I dont know, but still all is well which ends well. I do not have any complains from NDVO now. :)

prithiv

Sep 14, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Doc's Request.
dated 21-01-2013, received on 28-01-2012
File Transfer...
23-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
09-05-2013
Passport Req..
11-12-2012
Ajsposnor! said:
Heloo Friends :

Guys, pheeew what a journey guys, I have been a slient vistor here and I shared with the kind of emotions all you guys have. So I thought, it wont be appropriate in my part if i dont share my experince with you guys here. Please keep faith..i hope things will improve for every one here,particularly for from March,April, May applicant.Thank you again every one for support and hope for all these months.
Congratulations bro ;)

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
nabagataa said:
Thanks mumble for ur comforting words. can u pls share the no. from which they called so that i can be little careful with the incoming calls.
you can get the number on india.gc.ca. I have posted in some of my previous posts.

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
Ajsposnor! said:
Heloo Friends :

hey..thanks a lot for sharing. this really gives us a lot of hope for people in waiting.

help_ca

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
31-10-2012
File Transfer...
31-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012 / 26-02-2014
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
22/11/2013 / 14-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 23-03-2014
Hi all.....
ND send a PPR dated 21st Nov 2012.

Currently me n my spouse on vacation abroad,we plan our trip until end of Jan .

There z no deadline mention for submitting PP we r thinking of writing back 2 ND that we will send my spouse PP after 2 months.

I hav seen ppl hw r waiting 4 2 PPR.

Any1 in similar situation plz reply ...thnkz in advance

nabagataa

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th September, 2012
AOR Received.
2nd November, 2012
File Transfer...
2nd November, 2012
Med's Done....
13th August, 2012
mumble said:
you can get the number on india.gc.ca. I have posted in some of my previous posts.
I got it thanks!!

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
help_ca said:
Hi all.....
ND send a PPR dated 21st Nov 2012.

Currently me n my spouse on vacation abroad,we plan our trip until end of Jan .

There z no deadline mention for submitting PP we r thinking of writing back 2 ND that we will send my spouse PP after 2 months.

I hav seen ppl hw r waiting 4 2 PPR.

Any1 in similar situation plz reply ...thnkz in advance
Send them a email telling your position and request them that you will be sending the passport at the last stage of processing of your case.People have done like this and they received second PPR after some time...It should not be a problem....Enjoy your vacation...

godisgreat4all

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Guys ,

Before proceeding with common-law application submission I called CIC to confirm what i need to provide to prove separation of my partner from her ex spouse.

CIC told me if my partner does not have a valid divorce then take a declaration of separation signed by my partner. That is enough to prove the separation. and suggest me you better concentrate more on getting evidence to prove your relation.

So any comment from experts on this. Do I need to confirm again with anyone about the proof that we are submitting to show my partner's separation?

Please put your inputs

jun479

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 21,2012
File Transfer...
Aug 21,2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
CalgarySprings said:
Hi -

I got decision made today in ecas. Eagerly waiting for passport now ;D

Thanks
Congrats, could you please share ur time line with us :) :)

rahulchd

May 15, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2012
AOR Received.
14 Aug 2012