Interview........
Telephonic Interview 10 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
11 Sep 2012, Passport recd by New Delhi on 17 Sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 11 Oct 2012, Decision Made: 30 November 2012
LANDED..........
10 Dec 2012, Destination: Edmonton, Alberta
Do you guys think whether I should contact MP or not? Does it delay or affect in any way?

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
Zeenish said:
This is what upsets me the most. I have been following this thread from the start and there was always atleast one DM in a week, that is until about lately. Oct 1 was the last time I heard of that many no of DMs. There is no movement in Nov. And I'm afraid Dec is gonna be incredibly slow too:-(
Aisa toh Nahin hai ke..............fewer people in this forum are getting DM ;)............And after that they are forgetting to place their feedbacks over this forum ::) ::) ::) :D :D :D

Jis thali mein khate ho please usi thali mein Cheadh mat dalo mere pyar yaaron ??? ??? ???............... This forum has given us lot of hope by getting all of us together by sharing our view :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rahulchd said:
Do you guys think whether I should contact MP or not? Does it delay or affect in any way?
Hey rahulchd

I guess try to contact your area MP as it would not effect your case rather than we contact directly to NDVO. I also contacted my area MP today and they said that we can approach them with in 10 days if we don't get reply from NDVO:) :) :) :)

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april_19 said:
Hey folks!! Have an idea, ND is working today or not??
Hey april_19

India is full of festivals :'(, Bharat bands ???, Government holidays :-\, khabi yeh hoga yah phir khabi woh hoga :eek: :eek: :eek:, shayad diwali ki meetaiyaan khake NDVO wale abhi nahin utte hai bus sorahe hain :p :p :p, ofcource chutti hai aaj.

Zeenish

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-June-2012
AOR Received.
25-July-2012
File Transfer...
30-July-2012
Med's Done....
15-March-2012
Interview........
Waived?
Passport Req..
14-08-2012...Travelling..sent it on 17th September...Started processing on 16thOct!:-)
VISA ISSUED...
8-Jan-2013..FINALLY!:-)
scorpionking said:
Aisa toh Nahin hai ke..............fewer people in this forum are getting DM ;)............And after that they are forgetting to place their feedbacks over this forum ::) ::) ::) :D :D :D

Jis thali mein khate ho please usi thali mein Cheadh mat dalo mere pyar yaaron ??? ??? ???............... This forum has given us lot of hope by getting all of us together by sharing our view :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I dont know about other applicants but the ones who got in process with me and before and after me are very regular on the thread and there are no news on our applications still.

Canada enquiry

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-M on 11/April/2012
Doc's Request.
All submitted
AOR Received.
11/July/2012
File Transfer...
11/July/2012
Med's Done....
March/2012
Passport Req..
01/August/2012
VISA ISSUED...
In process 30/Oct/2012, DM 04/Nov/2012, Passport received 15/Nov/2012
scorpionking said:

Yes I have got DM on 04/Nov/2012. I have not received my passport yet. I am very much stressed. Have you ever seen anyone who has got DM but still waiting for PP? I have sent emails to CHC,ND asked for the tracking number and the date exactly when it was posted. CHC,ND did not reply. Please advice what can I do in this circumstances?

Thx

samiam2001

Nov 14, 2012
I need some serious help with finger print request from CIC-Pilot Ottawa. i am the sponsor for my parents, who live in Delhi

1) August 1st 2012, we received request for Finger printing for my father.
2) Aug 18, 2012 my father went to a local finger printing agency, got the finger printing done, and sent it to RCM-Ottawa
3) November 1st , we received RCMP clearance certificate (dated 24 October) in regular mail. (im assuming RCMP must have sent a copy to CIC as well).
4) November 3rd (yes in 2 days gap) we received an email from CIC-Pilot Ottawa with subject line "Fingerprints request (2nd request)", with the following details :
=============================
In order for us to continue processing your application, please submit Fingerprints for: XXXX, Singh

If you are outside of Canada and not living in the USA, please contact the appropriate visa office for fingerprint instructions:
cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp
You must contact the visa office within 30 days from the date of this notice. The appropriate visa office will send the fingerprints and a copy of this notice directly to the RCMP in Canada. The RCMP will send the results to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa at the address below within the processing time on the RCMP website.

If you do not comply within 30 days from the date of this notice, a decision will be based on the information on your file, which could lead to the refusal of your application.

===============================================

Now my father did go to Canadian Embassy in Delhi last week with this letter, but they asked him to go check the link in the email (above provided link). but this link is generic and i feel lost.

Can anyone please please suggest, whats my nex step?

Phulvir

May 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Rahul :-

I don't think there's any need to contact MP yet ........as you can see nobody else is getting DM as well ........so no need to panic .....

@ Scorpionking :-

I am sure everybody informs here after getting DM .......and for ur info it's not holiday today .......u din't check the link Thinkpad posted........

Kamar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the best way to send passport to New Delhi?

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
Kamar said:
What is the best way to send passport to New Delhi?
bluedart/ DHL is the most commonly prefered one. you can also track your consignment. ensure you are including a cover letter alongwith your passport, indicating. your file number client id name and complete mailing address

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
rahulchd said:
No i dont think it will delay your process. your file has been in process for quite a while now. bur as phulvir said its a situation with most of us..may be wait this week and then contact MP

Zeenish

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-June-2012
AOR Received.
25-July-2012
File Transfer...
30-July-2012
Med's Done....
15-March-2012
Interview........
Waived?
Passport Req..
14-08-2012...Travelling..sent it on 17th September...Started processing on 16thOct!:-)
VISA ISSUED...
8-Jan-2013..FINALLY!:-)
Canada enquiry said:
Yes I have got DM on 04/Nov/2012. I have not received my passport yet. I am very much stressed. Have you ever seen anyone who has got DM bu still waiting for PP?

Thx
Congratulations!!!:)
Dont worry..your PP is on the way. I have seen applicants waiting for upto15 days. So relax, and pack your bags!:)

Canada enquiry

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-M on 11/April/2012
Doc's Request.
All submitted
AOR Received.
11/July/2012
File Transfer...
11/July/2012
Med's Done....
March/2012
Passport Req..
01/August/2012
VISA ISSUED...
In process 30/Oct/2012, DM 04/Nov/2012, Passport received 15/Nov/2012
Zeenish said:
Congratulations!!!:)
Dont worry..your PP is on the way. I have seen applicants waiting for upto15 days. So relax, and pack your bags!:)
Thx for the rply. But how come registry mail takes 15 days? Last time I received registry mail in 4 days. Do u think my pp and copr lost or stolen?

pkaurjhuj

Oct 30, 2012
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
15-08-2012
Med's Done....
done
Passport Req..
25-08-2012 DM on 14-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2013
slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww day.....hmmm

april_19

Aug 13, 2012
india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Passport Req..
21-08-2012 (received by ND VO on 22-08-2012).
VISA ISSUED...
"In process" on 30-10-2012, address change on 30-11-2012 and DM on 1-12-2012.
LANDED..........
will be landing in Ontario
What's going on yaar? I thought today ND would be giving us new updates as tuesday was a holiday and they give updatea on tuesdays. But I really don't know what the hell they are doing? Why they are delaying our cases :( :( :( what they want from us? Why trying our patience ?? :( :(