June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
mumble said:
if your lawyer is sharing such information, then i m not sure where he got his degree from. embassy does not "share" such information with lawyers / consultants etc under any circumstances...So just stop harassing people....anyways you will be proven wrong when people start getting DMs coming weeks.
Hey mumble, May be you haven't seen the administration data of CIC in their website for 2008 to 2012, 9,10,781 are waiting for decision made including skilled workers too, so many changes have been made so far since from 3 to 4 yrs, they have started issuing the worker visas waiting since 2008 and Permanent residence spousal category too,recently as rules have changed from 2 weeks as immigration minister Mr.Jason penny gave the annoucement for all the skilled worker living within canada can change their status to PR for their next renewal of workers visas and applicants for PR who have applied after 25 october 2012 get only 2 years visas then after they are eligible for 5 years.
Due to high volume of applications from India Nepal and Bhutan and fraudulent documentations they have extented their time limits from 6 months to 8 months then to 9 months,
my wife was suffering from depression and she is a Arthretic patient too and i applied for visit visa too in emergency but got refused in the month of september so i know how it hurts when we are apart from our partners for such a long periods, please dont say that i am harassing people in this forum, infact i know the feeling, how it hurts when we wait for a decision made after days and months and many are going through this canada visa forum under the same situations and for those whose Ecas doesn't appears "Inprocess" for May and June applicants has to wait till Dec 2012 or then next year Jan to March 2013, and the lucky ones may get their decision made directly too with in this year hopefully,
and in your case your Ecas appears "Inprocess" from past 45 to 46 days and getting delayed in DM, why does it happens rather lot of applicants before whose status went in process has DM within 2 weeks why is it delay in your case, but no worries you may get visa as soon as possible as your Ecas is in process so can expect DM with in this or next month of 2nd week, so we have to be in practical of whats going on among us and our timelines and their decision mades and dicussing and sharing of inevitable informations among the friends in this visa forum, so instead of showing smartness or proving more knowledgable then others lets give guinuine information and share our views among others and not giving false information lets focus on our Ecas and pray for god to give us strength for having more patience to wait for the day when we see Decision made on our Ecas and make every one happy to meet our partners as soon as possible.

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
All my friends in this forum, I suggest you all to focus also on the Immigration news and Changing of their Immigration Rules Consistently and their 2012 Quaterly Admistrative Data in their own CIC websites rather then seeking any additional information or advice from friends, relatives and lawyers, apart from focusing on spreadsheet for 2012 too.

shb25

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-10-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2012. (Sent 27-11-2012. Recd by NDVO on 28-11-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
In-Process Feb 11, 2013. DM: Feb 11, 2013. Visa Issued: Feb 11, 2013
LANDED..........
15-03-13
Received an attachment from New Delhi VO (file name is "AOR First Name Last Name") which requests me to submit passport, landing fee (if not already submitted) and police clearance certificates (if not already submitted).

Is this what you say a PPR?

Edit: It's interesting to note that the the date on the letter is November 10, 2012. Do they work on Saturdays too?

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
smvi said:
Wish u all a very very very happy Diwali n NEw Year...
Friends enjoy this diwali as next year we all are going to miss this diwali...So just pray to GOD and enjoy this festival....

Hope DM get soon :)

Hey SMVI wish you the same too!!!!!

Days will come definitely for everyone with DM soon :)

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shb25 said:
Received an attachment from New Delhi VO (file name is "AOR First Name Last Name") which requests me to submit passport, landing fee (if not already submitted) and police clearance certificates (if not already submitted).

Is this what you say a PPR?
Yes shb this is what people wait for to begin your first step towards your brightful days ahead.
Just submitted all the requirements as mention in your ppr if already paid then forget it and submit your PP with this ppr copy got by email and send it through Bluedart and get the acknowledgment as the proof of delivery.
Best of lucks :)

Canada enquiry

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-M on 11/April/2012
Doc's Request.
All submitted
AOR Received.
11/July/2012
File Transfer...
11/July/2012
Med's Done....
March/2012
Passport Req..
01/August/2012
VISA ISSUED...
In process 30/Oct/2012, DM 04/Nov/2012, Passport received 15/Nov/2012
Guys does it ever happen? I have got DM on 04/Nov/2012. I have not received the pp yet. I have sent email to chc,Nd today. But no reply of email yet. Is there anyway I can find out whether PP has been posted. Can I hv the tracking number? I phoned the call centre ND. They said if u check application status u will find out the tracking number. I said it is not there. Then call center adviced me to send email to ND.

thx.

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
Canada enquiry said:
Guys does it ever happen? I have got DM on 04/Nov/2012. I have not received the pp yet. I have sent email to chc,Nd today. But no reply of email yet. Is there anyway I can find out whether PP has been posted. Can I hv the tracking number? I phoned the call centre ND. They said if u check application status u will find out the tracking number. I said it is not there. Then call center adviced me to send email to ND.

thx.
Some people have got their passport late. I would suggest just enquire in your local post office. give some diwali bakshish to your postman and ask him to inform you immediately in case he receives any post from delhi.

just read some previous pages of this thread. you will find similar casewhere people have received passport late get in touch with them.

with NDVO all you can do is mail.them.

where are you located in India anyways?

Canada enquiry

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-M on 11/April/2012
Doc's Request.
All submitted
AOR Received.
11/July/2012
File Transfer...
11/July/2012
Med's Done....
March/2012
Passport Req..
01/August/2012
VISA ISSUED...
In process 30/Oct/2012, DM 04/Nov/2012, Passport received 15/Nov/2012
mumble said:
Some people have got their passport late. I would suggest just enquire in your local post office. give some diwali bakshish to your postman and ask him to inform you immediately in case he receives any post from delhi.

just read some previous pages of this thread. you will find similar casewhere people have received passport late get in touch with them.

with NDVO all you can do is mail.them.

where are you located in India anyways?
Hi mate thx for the reply. I went to the local PO and found out. Nothing is there. All employees at PO know me very well. Anyway this is West Bengal where post will come. I received the PP with COPR in the third week of Sep,2012. But there was a mistake on the COPR an immigration officer did. The mistake was big mistake he did in the personal details. Therefore, I sent them back to the ND for correction.Now I am waiting for the new one. I did not see anyone got DM and waiting for the visa. Therefore I am worried. Have you seen any applicant who got DM and awaiting for the visa? I hope passport was not stolen.

Thx

april_19

Aug 13, 2012
india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Passport Req..
21-08-2012 (received by ND VO on 22-08-2012).
VISA ISSUED...
"In process" on 30-10-2012, address change on 30-11-2012 and DM on 1-12-2012.
LANDED..........
will be landing in Ontario
Now this is what I call a "MAUN"Day . Such a boring, dull and quiet day :( :(

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april_19 said:
Hey April_19

Hahahhahaha what a well said "Maun" day ;D

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
april_19 said:
hahahahaha.....arre yaar...sare first diwali main busy rahenge....u know what is worst about first diwali? sara kaam karna padta hai..saaf safai..cooking :( ..and i have no clue why this song is playin in my head....'shaadi karke phas gaya yaar acche khasa tha kuwara'..

Happy Diwali to all. Hope coming days are better than this.

april_19

Aug 13, 2012
india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mumble said:
hahahahaha.....arre yaar...sare first diwali main busy rahenge....u know what is worst about first diwali? sara kaam karna padta hai..saaf safai..cooking :( ..and i have no clue why this song is playin in my head....'shaadi karke phas gaya yaar acche khasa tha kuwara'..

Happy Diwali to all. Hope coming days are better than this.

Naaa mumbie !! Its not like that and ND walo ki to first diwali nahi thi na toh they should have worked today and should have given us lots of DM or new updates aur agar aisa hota na toh believe me, sab yahan par post jarur karte :)

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
My friends aaj ke is "Maun" day mein ek shayari aap sab ko pesh karta hoon shayad aap sab ko toda sa sukoon miljaaye" Aarse kiya hain ki;-

" Woh jaante hain ki hum unke intezaar mein hai,
Isliye shayad CIC wale der laga rahe hain,
waqt kat-ta nahin unke bina hamara,
yeh jaante huve bhi hame sata rahe hain woh,
Na jane kya milta hai unhe hame yoon sata kar,
Joh der se jawab dekar bhi muskura nahin rahe hain"

NDVO walon hum sab ho visa ki zaroorat hai hum masoom bacchon ko visa dedo na plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

april_19

Aug 13, 2012
india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
scorpionking said:
My friends aaj ke is "Maun" day mein ek shayari aap sab ko pesh karta hoon shayad aap sab ko toda sa sukoon miljaaye" Aarse kiya hain ki;-

NDVO walon hum sab ho visa ki zaroorat hai hum masoom bacchon ko visa dedo na plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Wallah, kya khoob kahaa hai. Wah wah :) :) :D :D

pkaurjhuj

Oct 30, 2012
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
15-08-2012
Med's Done....
done
Passport Req..
25-08-2012 DM on 14-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2013
scorpionking said:

well said scorpionking....koi yeh shayari NDVO ko bhi dikhao.....no diwali gift from ND VO yet...very sad.. :(