londonOntario

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aussiankk said:
Whats your status says at this moment?

Don't worry, things will be fine and you can expect a quick progress after the interview.
status is application received. I believe it doesn't change before interview.

yusuf26

Oct 16, 2012
thomas_saint said:
friends,

who ever is waiting for a response from ND more than 2 months after PPR... did u send any emails or any kind of communication to them advising for any change in ur files?
I Had the same issue like few other'z.. when i log in with the uci# it shows My Canadian adress for mailing.. Also They had send the letter to my canadian adress..I've wrote an Email to ND in regards to it. but No change it still shows my canadian add. Whatelse there is that i can do?? Or should I wait untill they change it.. It's going to b 3 month's on nov4th since they r holding onto my wife's PAssport... They've recently asked for a missing form 5540.However They must have lost it themselves but i knw they woudln't admit it.. The from got to new Delhi on oct 16th.. So Should i give it another week?? b4 i contact my local MP ?? Or should i put an inquiry ?? Helllpp

rahulchd

May 15, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2012
AOR Received.
14 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
20 Aug 2012
Interview........
Telephonic Interview 10 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
11 Sep 2012, Passport recd by New Delhi on 17 Sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 11 Oct 2012, Decision Made: 30 November 2012
LANDED..........
10 Dec 2012, Destination: Edmonton, Alberta
sandhu100 said:
hey thomas_saint even my husband has the same timeline. They got our package May 22 and got approved in june and got passport request on August 12 and he sent his passport on September 13. since then we heard nothing. Its been more than 2 months and our application is in processing since September 14, more than one month.
Hi! What's your ecas online status showing up?

thomas_saint

Jun 15, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
11-07-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2012
LANDED..........
Destination Toronto.. will be flying this month end..
ashunandal said:
there is not a long procedure for contacting MP. you can call MP office or visit them if possible and tell them about your case and ask for contacting ND VO on your behalf, they will send you consent form by email. you need to sign and send back to them. or you can download consent form from CIC website
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf
good luck :)
thanks ashunandal..

thomas_saint

Jun 15, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
11-07-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2012
LANDED..........
Destination Toronto.. will be flying this month end..
sandhu100 said:
it is showing IN PROCESS
dont worry friend.. soon u will get a status changed to "DM"

Jagsidhu

Oct 15, 2012
Hey guys i have a question. I got my decision made on oct 15 my wife in punjab she still hasnt recieved her passport when do u guys think she shud get it thankss

yusuf26

Oct 16, 2012
Jagsidhu said:
Hey guys i have a question. I got my decision made on oct 15 my wife in punjab she still hasnt recieved her passport when do u guys think she shud get it thankss
Same Thing happened to my gud frnd. if it says decision made since 15th then her pass should b on it's way hopefully sat morning if not then by coming monday for sure.. Good look

Thinkpad

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2012
File Transfer...
18-07-2012
Passport Req..
27-07-2012 ( Delivered 10-Aug, In Process 10-Sep )
LANDED..........
ON
yusuf26 said:
Same Thing happened to my gud frnd. if it says decision made since 15th then her pass should b on it's way hopefully sat morning if not then by coming monday for sure.. Good look
Do they deliver passports on Saturday ?

pinder123

May 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2012
AOR Received.
26/06/2012
File Transfer...
26/06/2012
Med's Done....
10-02-2012
Interview........
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
yea got it there's like six notes...Note 1 talks about sending a letter for an interview Note 2 talk about how they called my husband and scheduled for the interview. Note 3 says my details DOB married ( spouse name) date and just details
NOTE 4 is very thorough and talks about me and him DOB first marriage our education, it says " sponsor and PI are compatible in age, marital status religion and social backgroud. They were introduced to each other through a common relative. They were in touch with each other on the phone since feb 4 201ll........blah blah....pI states approx 500 people attended the wedding. However photos do not depict the same. Photos do no depict the festivities taking place at the time of wedding. As per info on file sponsor parents siblings and grandparent came for the wedding. They cohabited for 2 months after the wedding. Outing photos appear good. Both appear comfortable in each others company i the photos submitted were in touch with each other since they were introduced in feb 2011. Phone bills and ocpies of messages send to each other submitted as evidence. WIll request additional wedding photos depicting the essential ceremonies...
NOTE 6 SAYScscd as incorrect VO post listed in IMM1017

ashunandal said:
jump to VO's notes at the end of the file.
there will be few notes made by your visa officer :)

Thinkpad

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2012
File Transfer...
18-07-2012
Passport Req..
27-07-2012 ( Delivered 10-Aug, In Process 10-Sep )
LANDED..........
ON

KP0789

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi ( 2 year travel history )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 june 2012
File Transfer...
05 sept 2012
Med's Done....
MAY 12
Passport Req..
17 sept 2012
pinder123 said:
yea got it there's like six notes...Note 1 talks about sending a letter for an interview Note 2 talk about how they called my husband and scheduled for the interview. Note 3 says my details DOB married ( spouse name) date and just details
NOTE 4 is very thorough and talks about me and him DOB first marriage our education, it says " sponsor and PI are compatible in age, marital status religion and social backgroud. They were introduced to each other through a common relative. They were in touch with each other on the phone since feb 4 201ll........blah blah....pI states approx 500 people attended the wedding. However photos do not depict the same. Photos do no depict the festivities taking place at the time of wedding. As per info on file sponsor parents siblings and grandparent came for the wedding. They cohabited for 2 months after the wedding. Outing photos appear good. Both appear comfortable in each others company i the photos submitted were in touch with each other since they were introduced in feb 2011. Phone bills and ocpies of messages send to each other submitted as evidence. WIll request additional wedding photos depicting the essential ceremonies...
NOTE 6 SAYScscd as incorrect VO post listed in IMM1017

i think the only reason for interview is about the confusion of 500 people who attend the wedding so just carry all your wedding albums showing all gathering etc m sure u will clear ur interview very easily good luck :)