June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process Apr-03-2013, DM Apr-12-2013
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
Saag2012 said:
Hello everyone, long time. ive been away due to some personal family health reasons. i hope you all are doing good. brar.arsh, maplelegal, chitra i miss u guys!

muksi - i believe u r taking care of the sheet. good job! all the best.

alright guys, i will b bac soon. no internet here...msging from a cafe.

best wishes,
sarson ka saag :) as arsh says!
Take good care of your family saron de saag..
Thanks for your wishes, might be your wisher turn out to be good luck charm for us..

TC.. :)

amjad1002

Oct 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila phip
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
already sent
Med's Done....
11-08-2013 and redo 08-02-2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3 Feb 2016
HI All
I want to know that Country Specific
Instructions (Residency questionnaire) form and Schedule A back ground declaration IMM5669 both are mostly same question so i have to submit both of them of just one for immigration application?

regards

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
sallyander said:
Hi Scorpio King,
Thanks for your reply. I have already send our both passport on 5 the and they have received on 6th of March. How long is your presumption would they take approx, to stamp our Visa. Just a flash back my husband is a Canadian Citizen , Im an Indian citizen, He serves the Canada Post. My husband is the adoptive dad of my biological kid. Our marriage is a GOVT registered marriage and the Adoption Deed Is registered by Court.

The original passport Request date was 3rd of March 2013.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,
ASC.
Hey sallyander,

Processing times are difficult to predict. They vary depending on the type of application you submit and the number of applications currently being processed.
In many cases, a file is waiting in a queue for initial review by a visa officer. CIC calculates processing times from the day NDVO receives an application to the day it makes a decision on the application. Applications are processed in the order in which they arrive. Some take longer to process than others. There is no maximum time frame for reviewing an application as each case is different so if your's is straight forward case then with in 6 months you will get visa hopefully.

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:JUST GOT THE NEW GCMS NOTES :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What the heck NDVO are doing???? I got new GCMS generated today and these notes are exactly the same which I got two months back. The Due date on both Notes is 31/01/2013 that mean they did not even look at my file since two months. It is sooooo frustrating :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: we had also contact our MO last week and lets see what he would fetch out of it........my passport is with CHC from last 6 months now and I am stuck here just for nothing...

Why the hell they are not answerable??? the people applied in Jun, july and Aug are already got their PP It is really not a way of working............

I don't know whom should I approach now........ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
waitingsince2004 said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:JUST GOT THE NEW GCMS NOTES :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What the heck NDVO are doing???? I got new GCMS generated today and these notes are exactly the same which I got two months back. The Due date on both Notes is 31/01/2013 that mean they did not even look at my file since two months. It is sooooo frustrating :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: we had also contact our MO last week and lets see what he would fetch out of it........my passport is with CHC from last 6 months now and I am stuck here just for nothing...

Why the hell they are not answerable??? the people applied in Jun, july and Aug are already got their PP It is really not a way of working............

I don't know whom should I approach now........ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I think MP will be able to get a reasonable answer from them compared to GCMS notes. Hope you hear some good news from your MP

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
First Medicals done Jan 2012 .. Re medicals done Feb 2013
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 March .... PP rcvd 21st March
LANDED..........
Soon
muksi said:
I think MP will be able to get a reasonable answer from them compared to GCMS notes. Hope you hear some good news from your MP
Does MP enquiry make ur file visible , if in case they have forgotten about it ?
Or it just gives u an idea whats happening with ur file ?

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
muksi said:
Hmmmmm Lets see what MP would tell . He was suppose to call us tomorrow or latest by Monday as he was telling about two weeks. I will update again...

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
Angel.forever said:
Does MP enquiry make ur file visible , if in case they have forgotten about it ?
Or it just gives u an idea whats happening with ur file ?
Yes, i guess it might help in some cases where processing has surpassed the timeline. But it might not be the case always, as some of the members have experienced.

kimmy87

Jan 13, 2013
New Delhi - 2012 applicants

hiii

recently i changed my home and mailing address...sent through fax and mail to NDVO office 10 days back today i got email from NDVO that,

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent fax enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Your fax has been forwarded to the appropriate section for any necessary action. If anything further is required at this time, the section will contact the applicant.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section-7
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

Fax number: 4178-2031

they also sent my document in pdf file too....is this quick response ???? getting doubt ??reply me any one???

thanks

hm82

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
31-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
18-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
08-Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2013
LANDED..........
2-May-2013
Hello, we waiting for Stage 2 AOR from ND Visa Office and want to know the following:-

1. Does NDVO generate a new UCI or e-CAS id (for the Principal Applicant) for tracking the PR application once they start processing it?

2. I assume if it does, this information will be sent along with AOR from NDVO. Is that correct?

3. Right now I am accessing the status of Sponsorship application through eCAS using my (Sponsor's) UCI , Surname & Date of Birth? Also, my spouse didn't have a last-name on her passport; so while accessing the application status I get "Null FirstName" as her name on the eCAS. In this case when my wife gets a new UCI/eCAS ID, what should be used as her last name while accessing the PR application using her UCI or e-CAS id ? will that be "NULL" ?

Eagerly awaiting a response.
Thanks

bachansoo

Feb 12, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Mar. 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 14, 2013 (In process); May 29, 2013 (DM)
hm82 said:
Hello, we waiting for Stage 2 AOR from ND Visa Office and want to know the following:-

1. Does NDVO generate a new UCI or e-CAS id (for the Principal Applicant) for tracking the PR application once they start processing it?

2. I assume if it does, this information will be sent along with AOR from NDVO. Is that correct?

3. Right now I am accessing the status of Sponsorship application through eCAS using my (Sponsor's) UCI , Surname & Date of Birth? Also, my spouse didn't have a last-name on her passport; so while accessing the application status I get "Null FirstName" as her name on the eCAS. In this case when my wife gets a new UCI/eCAS ID, what should be used as her last name while accessing the PR application using her UCI or e-CAS id ? will that be "NULL" ?

Eagerly awaiting a response.
Thanks
For now (until you receive a PPR and a UCI for your wife), the only way to log in to the principal applicant's status on eCAS is with the application/file number the sponsor (you) received in the AOR letter from Mississauga. It should be at the top above/below the UCI for the sponsor.

My wife (applicant) also did not apply with a last name, and similar to you, her name shows up as "Null First name". As a result, under the surname field, type in your wife's full first name. The rest you should know.

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
First Medicals done Jan 2012 .. Re medicals done Feb 2013
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 March .... PP rcvd 21st March
LANDED..........
Soon
Good Morning Friends

It's Friday today . The week has almost gone , lets see this last day of the week gets some change for anyone of us .

All the best frnds ... Hope we get to hear something .

Oct12

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2012
AOR Received.
12-11-2012
File Transfer...
16-11-2012
Med's Done....
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
26-02-2012
Angel.forever said:
Good Morning Friends

It's Friday today . The week has almost gone , lets see this last day of the week gets some change for anyone of us .

All the best frnds ... Hope we get to hear something .
Good Morning guys.....

Hope of the last dat of week....

JUN JUL AUG SEP guys.... be ready for your good news till mid march.... :D

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
Good Morning all,

May this last working day of the week bring some happiness to the applicants who are waiting since April and "In Process" since October. ;D ;) :) :p

Good Luck to all.

hm82

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
31-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
18-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
08-Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2013
LANDED..........
2-May-2013
bachansoo said:
For now (until you receive a PPR and a UCI for your wife), the only way to log in to the principal applicant's status on eCAS is with the application/file number the sponsor (you) received in the AOR letter from Mississauga. It should be at the top above/below the UCI for the sponsor.

My wife (applicant) also did not apply with a last name, and similar to you, her name shows up as "Null First name". As a result, under the surname field, type in your wife's full first name. The rest you should know.
Hello bachansoo ! Thanks you so much for the Information. We are now eagerly awaiting a PPR !