Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
sallyander said:
Dear Scorpio King,

The decision made is showing in my husbands EAS under his uci no. And in my Uci no its showing Application Received on 10th of December 2012. without medicals they have asked for our original passport. What is in store for me and my child. my husbands decision made was updated within 15 business days from the date of application. please tell me how long for us approx.
If they have requested for you and your child's Passport's then courier it at the earliest through any best preferred courier service like BlueDart/DHL and wait for their another request for medical report, normally New Delhi Visa Office continues to meet their commitment to a service standard of 6 months to finalization for at least 80% of cases for sponsored spouses, partners, and children. Processing times are calculated from the date the application is approved by Case Processing Centre Mississauga, after which it is sent to the visa office for further processing. For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office.

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
maplegal86 said:
Hey guys,

The MP's office called to let us know that they are currently doing background checks for me. And they will extend my medical and PCC for 6 months by default.

I do have extensive travel history, lived in 3 countries (including India) and travelled to over 13 other countries. So now I don't know what to expect!

Those of you waiting for a long time, brar.arsh, scorpionking, et al, do you guys also have extensive travel history?
Hey maplegal86, I don't have any travel history but still they are holding my PP for 6 months, I guess it depends on a mood of an visa officer for early issuance, I am assuming that they will be clearing many of the outstanding application's at this month end for June, July, August and September with application received and those who are Inprocess too.

nabagataa

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th September, 2012
AOR Received.
2nd November, 2012
File Transfer...
2nd November, 2012
Med's Done....
13th August, 2012
scorpionking said:
Hey maplegal86, I don't have any travel history but still they are holding my PP for 6 months, I guess it depends on a mood of an visa officer for early issuance, I am assuming that they will be clearing many of the outstanding application's at this month end for June, July, August and September with application received and those who are Inprocess too.
Tumhare muh me ghee shakkar!! i am desperately waiting for some news..... never before i have been so disgusted with my life!!

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
nabagataa said:
Tumhare muh me ghee shakkar!! i am desperately waiting for some news..... never before i have been so disgusted with my life!!
Totally agree!

scorpionking said:
Yeah that's what I think too. I think this month's end will definitely bring us our DM's.

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process Apr-03-2013, DM Apr-12-2013
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
maplegal86 said:
Totally agree!

Yeah that's what I think too. I think this month's end will definitely bring us our DM's.
Yours is still App Received?? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yaar hadd ton vadh ho gayi..

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
BRAR SAAB,

TUHADA VIJA TAAN WAT TE HI PEA HAI BHAI JI !!!
AIWAEN HI DIL CHHOTA NAHIN KARIDA !!!

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

brar.arsh said:
Yours is still App Received?? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yaar hadd ton vadh ho gayi..

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process Apr-03-2013, DM Apr-12-2013
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
GulzarND said:
BRAR SAAB,

TUHADA VIJA TAAN WAT TE HI PEA HAI BHAI JI !!!
AIWAEN HI DIL CHHOTA NAHIN KARIDA !!!

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!
Veere Watt te taan peya hai par zameen kise ho di aa jihdi watt te peya.. hun pata ni mere wal kadon bhejuga.. :p

zenn

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-05-2012; Re-med: 06/2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
Kiran77 said:
Thank You maplegal86 for the quick reply.

I will send them an email about the situation. But still if they request my passport in a later stage , is it an option for my husband to take it? Any idea about how the authorisation process works? Even if I go will New Delhi office accept passport in person and return it on same day? I thought they will only accept passport my mail or courier from within India.
Hey! I don't think that is an option.

See, you have applied for PR via an OUTLAND application. This means it is imperative for you to LAND into Canada- with out that your PR process is not complete.... Please make sure you are a 100% sure that you can continue staying in Canada while you are being granted PR from India... As far as I know that's illegal!

FYI you CANNOT hand delivery a passport to the NDVO.. However, Blue Dart delivers it in one day flat- so no worries about that!

zenn

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
anurkk said:
It is painful and threatening to see many of you submitting passport months back and still waiting . I have submitted PP on 28-Jan and it irresistable for me now.

they should comeup with some process like giving visitor visa and the option for PR processing within canada for family sponsorship .How can someone wait for month/year to get a application processed staying away from the family :eek:
Well.... we all have the option of applying for INLAND PR... but that takes 2 years!! and we have no working rights during those 2 years IF we are on a visit visa... That is why most of us apply outland...

Patience is the key I guess.. NDVO enjoys screwing around but until the day our passport comes back into our hands we are at their mercy... Good luck

zenn

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
sep24.12 said:
Hi zenn, my husband was in canada for 3 yrs on study visa, and i m sponsoring him now, he needed to do his fingerprints as well for canada RCMP, yes the times increased when he did his, and it took him quiet a while to get the report - (took 4 months from june - october to get it), tired of waiting we sent in the application and then sent the fingerprint report when we got it to NDVO later. the link provided by sidhu1982 states that there may not be an option of electronic fingerprints outside canada.
i do not think there is an electronic process in India, my husband i know got done the manual one on paper. hence get it as soon as possible. I can ask him if you need any more info on that.

@ maplegal - as my consultant said, it depends on how long the private company takes to do the background cheks. i m pretty sure as soon as ure check is done u will get the visa and if ur hitting 9 months already, i m pretty sure it wont be much longer for you, hang in there... :) hope the check is done asap for u

I have been called on 2nd April to give my prints... the RCMP website states that it takes 18 weeks to process ink prints... lets see what happens... God help us..

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Any updates from the Applicants whose file went into In Process in the first and second week of February 2013.....

sidhu1982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
zenn said:
I have been called on 2nd April to give my prints... the RCMP website states that it takes 18 weeks to process ink prints... lets see what happens... God help us..
Zenn .. i found some more information under this link, is there a way you can call one of the VFS and see if you can do a electronic fingerprinting ?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=602&t=19

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/biometrics-step.asp

zenn

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
sidhu1982 said:
Zenn .. i found some more information under this link, is there a way you can call one of the VFS and see if you can do a electronic fingerprinting ?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=602&t=19

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/biometrics-step.asp
Thanks Sindhu! You're a great help :)
I'm seeing what can be done... For now, I am booking my tickets to Delhi... :|

zenn

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
Hey quick question... How do you know exactly WHO your MP is? And does the sponsor just randomly call them....? Or....?

Thanks all :)

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
zenn said:
Hey quick question... How do you know exactly WHO your MP is? And does the sponsor just randomly call them....? Or....?

Thanks all :)
MP (member of parliament) are from both sides, India and Canada as well but better to query's from your's spouse area MP residing in Canada, visit his

constituency personally and complete the formalities by filling your details in their given form and wait for their reply through email, see the link below:

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC