Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
Buds said:
Hello Everyone!!!!!

I am a new user for this thread.. And I am going to sponsor my wife in the next week..How much time does it take on an average for file to be processed. As the processing time on CIC.GC.CA shows 10 months but usually it takes less as bloggers have mentioned!!

Thanks and Best of luck to all those who have applied already...
Hey Buds, you can view roughly the spreadsheet of 2012 and can go through the time line then you can get an proper idea of number of application's filed and its whole process.

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
@ Buds

Every Application is unique and different from each other and so is the processing time. Many Applicants received passport back with visa within 4 months from the date of application. But in general now a days at New Delhi they issue PR anywhere from 4 to 6 months time after the transfer of the file.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angel.forever said:
Congrats to all who has finally made it ....

@ Kaur , Nancy , addicted123 , am4u2ster ..... Humara Kay hoga Thakur ??????
hahahaha... you must be watching sholay............ Thakur... kya kar sakta hai.. uske to hath hi nahi hai. bichara kese stamps lagaya ga...
Gabbar singh ko supari deni padegi...

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
addcited123 said:
@ am4u2ster, nancy ,kaur
i am wondering where are these guys. No recent posts.
@addicted... It was long weekend over here... so, I am having a complete aaram..

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
jan 14 2012, remedical done on mar 11 2013
Interview........
feb 27 2013, inprocess from 27 feb 2013
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on april 21 2013,received pp on april 27 2013
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
am4u2ster said:
@ addicted... It was long weekend over here... so, I am having a complete aaram..

That's cool aaram is equally important. ;D
Yes it was family day on Monday right? My husband told me.

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
am4u2ster said:
hahahaha... you must be watching sholay............ Thakur... kya kar sakta hai.. uske to hath hi nahi hai. bichara kese stamps lagaya ga...

Ha ha yes angel is watching her favorite movies these days becoz I asked her to do so and sholay is one of them.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
addcited123 said:
am4u2ster said:

Ha ha yes angel is watching her favorite movies these days becoz I asked her to do so and sholay is one of them.
[/q

So, any updates.. i read your last post.. i believe you are more confident and relaxed for your interview..
15 days back my ecas indicates that medical results have been received
today morning when i log in to my ecas. it does mentioned anything about my ecas..

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
am4u2ster said:
addcited123 said:
am4u2ster said:

[/q

So, any updates.. i read your last post.. i believe you are more confident and relaxed for your interview..
15 days back my ecas indicates that medical results have been received
today morning when i log in to my ecas. it does not mentioned anything about my medical.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We will change a topic... I watched the Film fare award....the actor in Burfi.. ?????????? Kapoor... received a best actor award.. he deserved it.. the way acted on screen...
but very disappointed my fav priyanka chopra.. did not get any..

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
am4u2ster said:
We will change a topic... I watched the Film fare award....the actor in Burfi.. ?????????? Kapoor... received a best actor award.. he deserved it.. the way acted on screen...

O that's sad. I have seen this movie. Excellent movie. Priyanka's work is ofcourse mind blowing .Frankly speaking I didn't like priyanka chopra until then but I became her fan after watching it. O yes I like her in Fashion too. Fantastic movie.
Yes I am cool now. Especially after abhat' interview. I actually felt relaxed from inside. Considering how complicated her case was ,they got approved.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
addcited123 said:
am4u2ster said:

O that's sad. I have seen this movie. Excellent movie. Priyanka's work is ofcourse mind blowing .Frankly speaking I didn't like priyanka chopra until then but I became her fan after watching it. O yes I like her in Fashion too. Fantastic movie.
Yes I am cool now. Especially after abhat' interview. I actually felt relaxed from inside. Considering how complicated her case was ,they got approved.
Don't blame for you this !!! you are completely changed... now you're more confident..

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
am4u2ster said:
Don't blame for you this !!! you are completely changed... now you're more confident..

Yeah ur right. We have genuine relationship. So why worry? After all its not an exam that I ll be afraid of out of syllabus questions ha (reminded me of my MBA exam days). They are gonna ask the reality after all. No more tension. I just want to get through it soon and share the boat with u guys when I can finally see some progress on ecas.
Did u get medical redo request?

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
addcited123 said:
am4u2ster said:

Yeah ur right. We have genuine relationship. So why worry? After all its not an exam that I ll be afraid of out of syllabus questions ha (reminded me of my MBA exam days). They are gonna ask the reality after all. No more tension. I just want to get through it soon and share the boat with u guys when I can finally see some progress on ecas.
Did u get medical redo request?
until yesterday my ecas indicates that medical results have been received..
i log in today morning to view my ecas and there is nothing mentioned about my medicals
application received..
application in process
interview date..

so, i am little confused.. there is nothing about my wife medicals in ecas..

my wife has received an email earlier today morning about her case specific query .. and she forwarded this email to me

Read it..

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .

Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
am4u2ster said:
until yesterday my ecas indicates that medical results have been received..
i log in today morning to view my ecas and there is nothing mentioned about my medicals
application received..
application in process
interview date..

so, i am little confused.. there is nothing about my wife medicals in ecas..

my wife has received an email earlier today morning about her case specific query .. and she forwarded this email to me

Read it..

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .

Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

I am not sure bt I think u ll get medical request. I just hope that it happens sooner than later.