July 20th 2012
File Transfer...
Aug 1st 2012
Passport Req..
Aug 24th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
decision made Dec 1st 2012
Hello Dear Friends...

Good news for us... our case got approved on August 1st and file was transferred to ND.

Can someone please update the spreadsheet... Wish everyone all the best through this journey.

Have a good weekend ahead.

pjmin

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
Doc's Request.
13-08-2012 Req for missing form
File Transfer...
02-05-2012/ In Process 16-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-12-2011
Passport Req..
11-06-2012/ ND rec'd 14-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2012
sumitd said:
That sucks..VO is not yet assigned to your application that is why medical is not assign to any visa officer...

Your case is more like SB Delhi where the case was strait forward however they didn't pick up his file on time...

Hp Patel and lalatata got there approval and I guess they both applied after u...

Well with the reference of the notes you can again contact your MP and advice him to help you out as others are receiving approval even though they applied after u....
I really hope this gets resolved, I'm going to call the call centre in the morning (hoping its open). If not on Tuesday. This was a depressing start to the weekend.

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalatata said:
Phew.. Congrats!!!! I think there is something going on with my case.. I wonder what! I have sent an email enquiry to the office yesterday and I have made an appointment with my MP for next week.. There is no reason unless something is OFF for them to take so long to send back the passport.. my only worry is if they came and no body was home then what they do!

I wonder if going to the high commission after next week would be better off! Its too bad that they dont have a way to communicate specially with the applicants who's case is a DM now. I know for a fact that they will keep the passport with them for some time (30 days or so) if at all it was not delivered and went back cause no one was at home! But they should have called my wife by now to ask to pick it up! Also, the ECAS is not updating her address to Canada.. These are not good signs! I have also asked for notes on July 17 so Aug 17 atleast I should have notes..

Perhaps the DM was a NO! ? and hence no passport back yet and ECAS not updated to Canadian Add? I wonder its taking them some time to print the NO VISA letter! ?? Its too many things going on! This is PURE DRAMA!

Ok, I think I need to relax, given I know so much abt CIC , they still FIND a way to put lalatata in a fenzy.. hmm I think after my MP's appointment ( he will take 5 days to get back ) that will be already Aug 17, I should have my notes that means I would at least know whats going on by then!

If that is the case, Plus always a possibility of a phone call from CIC to my wife to come pick up the passport or it gets in the mail or ECAS gets updated..

So, given all this, I am going to book my flight to Delhi for Aug 17 ish and go to the high commission with whatever I would know by then and speak to them!

Damn! Any thoughts?
This is really too bad...I feel for you. But you won't be allowed into the visa office unless you have a pre-arranged appointment - remember the forum member Mumpy tried exactly this about a month ago and was denied entry for this reason. Hopefully the MP can find out what the decision was (positive or negative) and what's causing the hold up. Best of luck.

thomas_saint

Jun 15, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
11-07-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2012
LANDED..........
Destination Toronto.. will be flying this month end..
pjmin said:
I believe only the applicant has to submit PCC after the age of 18. So if the person has been living in the same place since age of 14, they would only do PCC for that place. Before the age of 18, I don't think there is any way of getting a PCC, unless the kid got himself/herself in trouble as a kid.
yeah only the applicant that is me, who has to take the PCC and i have already submitted while filing..

pjmin, you are right . the PCC should be taken since the age of 18.. I am clear now..

thanks..

Arjun3

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
17-07-2012
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2012
LANDED..........
12-11-2012
lalatata said:
Perhaps the DM was a NO! ? and hence no passport back yet and ECAS not updated to Canadian Add? I wonder its taking them some time to print the NO VISA letter! ?? Its too many things going on! This is PURE DRAMA!
From what I read, it seems ecas don't really get updated always. I also read somewhere that they won't make a no DM without an interview.

Hope you get PP with the visa soon!

aviatorsteve

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
File Transfer...
15-10-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
3-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Can someone please clarify the PCC. I am a little confused. Are there 2 different types of PCC's? 1 for the person (Police Verification) and 1 for the passport? I have submitted the Police Verification with the original application, but does ND want a PCC for the passport with the passport request or later? I hope someone can clarify this. Thanks.

pinder123

May 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2012
AOR Received.
26/06/2012
File Transfer...
26/06/2012
Med's Done....
10-02-2012
Interview........
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
congrats SBDelhi.....Have a great life ahead......Hope you get your visa soon :)

kanika.382

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Feb 2012
AOR Received.
25th May 2012
File Transfer...
25th May 2012
Med's Done....
22th Dec 2011
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12th Aug Decision Made and Received on 17th Aug 2012
SBC2012 said:
Hello Dear Friends...

Good news for us... our case got approved on August 1st and file was transferred to ND.

Can someone please update the spreadsheet... Wish everyone all the best through this journey.

Have a good weekend ahead.
congratsssssss dear..... :) :)

kanika.382

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Feb 2012
AOR Received.
25th May 2012
File Transfer...
25th May 2012
Med's Done....
22th Dec 2011
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
lalatata said:
Phew.. Congrats!!!! I think there is something going on with my case.. I wonder what! I have sent an email enquiry to the office yesterday and I have made an appointment with my MP for next week.. There is no reason unless something is OFF for them to take so long to send back the passport.. my only worry is if they came and no body was home then what they do!

I wonder if going to the high commission after next week would be better off! Its too bad that they dont have a way to communicate specially with the applicants who's case is a DM now. I know for a fact that they will keep the passport with them for some time (30 days or so) if at all it was not delivered and went back cause no one was at home! But they should have called my wife by now to ask to pick it up! Also, the ECAS is not updating her address to Canada.. These are not good signs! I have also asked for notes on July 17 so Aug 17 atleast I should have notes..

Ok, I think I need to relax, given I know so much abt CIC , they still FIND a way to put lalatata in a fenzy.. hmm I think after my MP's appointment ( he will take 5 days to get back ) that will be already Aug 17, I should have my notes that means I would at least know whats going on by then!

If that is the case, Plus always a possibility of a phone call from CIC to my wife to come pick up the passport or it gets in the mail or ECAS gets updated..

So, given all this, I am going to book my flight to Delhi for Aug 17 ish and go to the high commission with whatever I would know by then and speak to them!

Damn! Any thoughts?
Ur DM is certainly approved don worry....
Immediately contact MP.....no delays and ask ur wife to call CHC-ND....why are you delaying.....its been 2 weeks u got ur DM....u have to take steps proactively.....rest leave it to GOD!!!
I am only worried abt ur passport....where is it....???I hope no wrong person gets in his/ her hands...it is toooooooooo precious

Canada enquiry

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-M on 11/April/2012
Doc's Request.
All submitted
AOR Received.
11/July/2012
File Transfer...
11/July/2012
Med's Done....
March/2012
Passport Req..
01/August/2012
VISA ISSUED...
In process 30/Oct/2012, DM 04/Nov/2012, Passport received 15/Nov/2012
Hi,

Last week I noticed my contact address in India was incomplete in the E-CAS. Therefore, I sent an email to this address Delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca for making necessary amendment in the CHC system.

I have just checked my ecas which still showing the incomplete address. Pls inform why ecas is showing so? Has CHC,Delhi actually done the job which was requested by email?

However, the passport request email from CHC,New Delhi shows the complete and correct address.

Thx.

loveleen.loveleen

Feb 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2012
Hi all.... Just checked the ecas----with my husband's id and it says Decision made and the office will contact you.

RGP

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loveleen.loveleen said:
Hi all.... Just checked the ecas----with my husband's id and it says Decision made and the office will contact you.
Hey, congrats
see i told you..... Now just wait for PP with visa stamp on it.

kanika.382

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Feb 2012
AOR Received.
25th May 2012
File Transfer...
25th May 2012
Med's Done....
22th Dec 2011
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
loveleen.loveleen said:
Hey wow.... :) :)congrats...when did u send ur passport to CHC-ND???

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
aviatorsteve said:
Can someone please clarify the PCC. I am a little confused. Are there 2 different types of PCC's? 1 for the person (Police Verification) and 1 for the passport? I have submitted the Police Verification with the original application, but does ND want a PCC for the passport with the passport request or later? I hope someone can clarify this. Thanks.
there is only one kind of PCC, you can get it either from police station or passport office. if you have submitted your PCC with your application, you dont need to submit again. ND will send you a letter requesting passport, pcc and RPRF ($490) but if you have submitted your PCC and total fees, just ignore these 2 and send your passport.
best of luck

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
pjmin said:
Just rec'd my GCMS notes, not as helpful as I hoped. It does confirm that my husbands PP was rec'd and that all payments are rec'd (I paid RPRF after sponsorship approval). Medicals passed. Everything else says "not started". It also says that we did not indicate VO on the medical. Hope that isn't a problem :s
hi pjmin,
i have also done same mistake and after interview, i asked my VO that i received GCMS notes and you mentioned that "i didnt put VO name on the form" he said- its ok dont worry, we fixed that and you will receive your visa soon.
so you dont need to worry about that, they can fix themselves :)
good luck