16 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
1 feb 2012
Passport Req..
14 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
soon
Oct12 said:
Dont worry.. you will have your stage 1 cleared soon.... :) Keep visiting this forum... will help u to keep urself stronger... :) :) :)

We need to check this forum regularly it is very informative and gives lot of strength in these times.

mthak89

Jan 17, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Aug 2012
AOR Received.
16 Oct 2012
File Transfer...
16 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
1 feb 2012
Passport Req..
14 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
soon
mumble said:
Sorry to hear about your interview.

I read your post. twice. If I was your VO, I would be confused too. The only issue in your case was that the timing was off. Had you applied after september(after rituals), things would have been easier.
If its a genuine matter of confusion, it can be easily sorted.
one thing we need to understand is that; not only the volume of proofs but also their relevence need to be provided. Did you lable all the pictures the second time you sent in and provided a cover letter with the story as you told here?

These guys see too many marriage frauds. Its but natural that each case is viewed with certain amount of skepticism. We all suffer due to some anti social elements who fake marriages. So give them a break. Denial rate in Canada is low for spousal. They may come up with a positive news.
In the meanwhile, keep checking your ecas to see if goes under process.
If asked for more proofs,ensure that you are labelling and explaining everything.

Dont go for any gcms or other inquiry as of now. Some people say too much pestering may act against us.
ALL THE BEST. Dont worry too much about split milk.
I feel u will be through in getting visa u need to clarify the doubts VO has in ur case

mthak89

Jan 17, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Aug 2012
AOR Received.
16 Oct 2012
File Transfer...
16 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
1 feb 2012
Passport Req..
14 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
soon
Saag2012 said:
Hi Gulzar,

Thank you for the wishes.

I feel like we are all giving our X and X11 th board exams and preparing for the prelims. :p
My time goes by filling in details and knowing the forum family more closely. ;D

Regarding your details, I have created a sep sheet towards the end named '2013'. However, u may want to check a thread called 'january 2013 applicants' where a sep sheet for you guys have been created too.

Anywho, welcome on board and all the best to you too.
I thank u for the wonderfull job u r doing for all of us.

mthak89

Jan 17, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Aug 2012
AOR Received.
16 Oct 2012
File Transfer...
16 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
1 feb 2012
Passport Req..
14 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
soon
nreddyd9 said:
@ waitingsince2004: Patience. We all can understand how it is waiting.

We should also know that frustration gives us no benifit. Lets thinks this way "few more days this too shall pass!!!"
I agree with u completely.

mthak89

Jan 17, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Aug 2012
AOR Received.
16 Oct 2012
File Transfer...
16 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
1 feb 2012
Passport Req..
14 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
soon
rupesh.gunapati said:
Hmm...Guys got a general reply from my MP. I am sad now...

This application was received at our office on 29 Oct 12 and is currently awaiting initial review, following which we will contact the applicant directly to advise of any additional information or action required.
Do not loose heart they are still working on earlier files ur chance will come soon.

karanpreet

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-july-2012
AOR Received.
29-sep-2012
File Transfer...
3-oct-2012
Med's Done....
25-April-2012
Passport Req..
15-oct-2012
Hope today will be more good news for all and wish every one will get their visas sooner........

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
WAIVED :)
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 9 :)
If anyone has had an interview and wouldn't mind filling out this survey :) I am trying to see if what I heard is correct. What I heard is that if your status changes to in-process before you are asked for an interview, you probably won't have an interview. The more people that fill this out, the more well rounded the results will be. :)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N79DJW3

Once I have a larger number of responses, I'll post a nice little post with the results thus far.

Good luck to all of us in this immigration process!!

shinningdew

Aug 16, 2012
Hello
My application's timeline is below:
App. submitted: Sep. 12th /2012
App. received: Sep 13th /2012
AOR received: Oct. 31st/2012
PPR: waiting

I still have not received my PPR. I have been checking all my emails, spams and everything but nothing. Is anyone near my timeline still waiting for their PPR.

bbdev

Jul 28, 2012
its good website to send gift to india and its on time also.

giftstoindia24x7

i m regular sending gift through giftstoindia24x7

coolguys3

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Calgary
abcjuly1988 said:
Hi Guys,

I am from Karnataka,INDIA
I was recently called to New Delhi for the VISA Interview.

I have applied for PR and I come under spousal sponsorship.
The application for Immigration was submitted sometime in May, after my wedding(in April) with a Canadian Citizen and after a long slog through for preparing the required documents.

I had my wedding ceremony on 8th of April, 2012. This was indeed a small ceremony conducted, as my husband had to leave back to his town on urgency note. We then submitted for the visa application.
I basically come from a orthodox Hindu family. The older people at my place demanded to see their only grand daughters wedding happen lavishly.
To satisfy their wishes, we then decided sometime in september to conduct some of the holy rituals as a part of already happened wedding.
My husband came all the way from canada, leaving behind his work, only to satisfy the wishes of our very elders.

After a while later, I received an email from CIC in september, after this set of rituals. I was asked to send out photographs of my wedding, the chats that i exchanged with my husband and some of my other required identity proofs with an enclosing letter.
In the enclosing letter, we mentioned about the wedding that happened in April, we spoke about the rituals that we performed in september too.
The photos that we enclosed did collectively had some clicked during April function and some clicked during the ritual ceremony.

As days passed, things were really good with us with a built up dream to join my husband on the faster note.
One fine friday morning, in october, I received an email from CIC, which read out that I am called for an interview.
I was excited and my fingers went crossed, hoping for the good response after my stimulus presence at the interview.

But, I must say, my interview was bad and screwing.
Here I go with my interview experience:
I had my interview scheduled initially @ 9:30AM. I was called in @ 10:25AM and the interview did last for hardly bad 20-30 mins. There was an Indian lady in the interview cabin. She was sweet to me for a minute or two. She demanded for the marriage certificate. I showed her the one that I carried with me. She then asked me to brief about my relationship~ The wedding date, how did i come in contact with my husband before the wedding, How well settled is my husband now in Canada, his education, his current job, about my in-laws, about my family, about my career plans after my relocation to Canada.... and what not.

Below are my replies for the Qs posed by her:
-> How did you come in contact with your so called husband, before the wedding did really happen?
Me and my sponsor(husband) came across in the matrimony site. We exchanged few emails and found to be compatible. We then decided to tie knots on April8th, 2012.
-> The interviewer then posed few Qs about my family, my husband's family, mu husband's work position, his living position etc etc.
After this above sequence of Qs, She asked me, if I did get married in April at all or just submitted the fake reports for the visa purpose.
This ruined my feelings. This put a fullstop for the dreams that I built all the way from April :(
The interviewer suspected about the wedding that happened in April. She argued that the wedding happened for sure but, happened in September and I am falsely terming the occasion as rituals, instead of the actual wedding.
I tried convincing her with the photographs and the marriage certificates that I loyally obtained after my wedding in April.
The interviewer was not satisfied with my supporting documents. She initially gave back my passport and said, she gives up here for the cause.
I continued to talk politely and sticked to my disciplines and tried to convince her. After a mean while of arguments, she took back my passport stating, I can get it back with/without visa stamped.

=============================================================================================================
Guys, Please let me know, how this will be treated at their end? I am really worried about this.
I am just hoping to join my husband at the earliest and pursue my education. I have couple of exams to be taken, for which my passport is needed.
I have plans for pursuing my studies in a good university @ Ottawa, for which some plans are made and my husband is doing his best to get me into the college that he studied in for MS degree.

It's been close to 2 weeks, that I had had my interview and my passport is retained by them.
Can i expect my visa at this state? Please let me know.
Also, is there a possibility of just mailing my passport without providing the visa. :(
This is just bothering me day and night.

And, it's closer to an year to celebrate my wedding anniversary :( And the pain is that I have still not joined my husband.
I am helpless.
Kindly put in your thoughts here and educate/advice me accordingly.
Hi abcjuly1988,

As a part of their job, they do ask u a lot of wierd questions that can dishearten you. Note that these interviews are like HR interviews that you have in corporate office where they try to study your mentality and see how geniune you are or ur relationship is. After all they are just doing their job... Canada's policy for spousal sponsorship gets strigent each passing years due to a number of fraud case that they come across and many of them are from our continent.

In your case i feel as she took back ur passport there is something for you to be positive about as, if they had some other intensions they would have returned it to you. Be postive and keep your fingers crossed. 8)

Also note that spousal sponsorship is usually or never rejeceted until and unless there is some serious concern that VO has with respect to ur relation and it is proved.

Chitraajay

Sep 16, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2012
AOR Received.
27-08-2012
File Transfer...
27-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
15-09-2012. ECAS In-process since 20 dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2014
LANDED..........
Waiting to land in Vancouver on 9th FEB 2014, British Columbia
CharlizeRai said:
If anyone has had an interview and wouldn't mind filling out this survey :) I am trying to see if what I heard is correct. What I heard is that if your status changes to in-process before you are asked for an interview, you probably won't have an interview. The more people that fill this out, the more well rounded the results will be. :)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N79DJW3

Once I have a larger number of responses, I'll post a nice little post with the results thus far.

Good luck to all of us in this immigration process!!
Done!

Chitraajay

Sep 16, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2012
AOR Received.
27-08-2012
File Transfer...
27-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
15-09-2012. ECAS In-process since 20 dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2014
LANDED..........
Waiting to land in Vancouver on 9th FEB 2014, British Columbia
Hey scorpionking and KP.... Cognratulations!! Its time to pack and GO! :) :) ;D The PP is waiting at your doorstep...

@ saag.. Wonderful job :-*

coolguys3

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Calgary
sainijasdeep said:
Dear Friends
How much time it takes to get visa if everything is good after we submit passports.

Thanks
As per the website and standard policy it should not take anything more than 8-10 months from the date you had recvd AOR. There are cases where people have rcvd AOR and passport reqst very fast and passport return has taken long time (like in my case) and on contrary to that there are case where AOR and passport reqst took very long but the stamped passport with visa was rcvd much quickly than anticipated...in nutshell process cannot exceed 8-10 month (unless there is some serious concern that VO)

coolguys3

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Calgary
mumble said:
Sorry to hear about your interview.

I read your post. twice. If I was your VO, I would be confused too. The only issue in your case was that the timing was off. Had you applied after september(after rituals), things would have been easier.
If its a genuine matter of confusion, it can be easily sorted.
one thing we need to understand is that; not only the volume of proofs but also their relevence need to be provided. Did you lable all the pictures the second time you sent in and provided a cover letter with the story as you told here?

These guys see too many marriage frauds. Its but natural that each case is viewed with certain amount of skepticism. We all suffer due to some anti social elements who fake marriages. So give them a break. Denial rate in Canada is low for spousal. They may come up with a positive news.
In the meanwhile, keep checking your ecas to see if goes under process.
If asked for more proofs,ensure that you are labelling and explaining everything.

Dont go for any gcms or other inquiry as of now. Some people say too much pestering may act against us.
ALL THE BEST. Dont worry too much about split milk.
Hi Mumble,

I am new to this process and there are many acronym's that i come across which i find a lil confusing... ??? ::) What does GCMS mean and what is its purpose??