New Delhi - 2012 applicants

rupesh.gunapati

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
in Toronto downtown
Hmm...Guys got a general reply from my MP. I am sad now...

This application was received at our office on 29 Oct 12 and is currently awaiting initial review, following which we will contact the applicant directly to advise of any additional information or action required.

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
rupesh.gunapati said:
Hmm...Guys got a general reply from my MP. I am sad now...

This application was received at our office on 29 Oct 12 and is currently awaiting initial review, following which we will contact the applicant directly to advise of any additional information or action required.
Rupesh,

Don't worry and never be sad. Always try to find a reason to be happy. Your application is not even three months old. There are April & May applicants still waiting for the action from NDVO.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone !

Did they started making a final decision, on 10th September 2012..

As per CIC
We have started processing your file on September 10th 2012..

Please Update..

Saag2012

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
AOR Received.
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
06-11-2012 In-process: 02-08-2013
GulzarND said:
Hi SAAG,

I am sorry, I have missed your previous post.

You are doing a great job. I am monitoring this Forum from past six months. No one is like you. You are very much dedicated to the Forum and helping others by updating the spreadsheet. God will surely bless you a SPEEDY PROCESS for your PR Application.

My Timeline is as below:

I am new applicant. I am Principal Applicant from New Delhi. My Wife is Canadian Citizen who has sponsored me. Medicals done on 04 Jan, 2013. We have sent application on 08 Jan, which has reached CPC on 10 Jan, 2013. Now waiting for AOR.
Hi Gulzar,

Thank you for the wishes.

I feel like we are all giving our X and X11 th board exams and preparing for the prelims. :p
My time goes by filling in details and knowing the forum family more closely. ;D

Regarding your details, I have created a sep sheet towards the end named '2013'. However, u may want to check a thread called 'january 2013 applicants' where a sep sheet for you guys have been created too.

Anywho, welcome on board and all the best to you too.

Saag2012

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
AOR Received.
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
nodblue said:
Here my time line....
Category........: FAM spouse
Visa Office......: New Delhi
App. Filed.......: Aug 10 2012
AOR Received.: Sep 26 2012
File Transfer...: Sep 26 2012
Passport Req..: Oct 17 2012
Med's Done....: June 26 2012

My ecas still shows Application Received
Hi nodblue, welcome! Your details are up. all the best.

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Saag2012 said:
Hi Gulzar,

Thank you for the wishes.

I feel like we are all giving our X and X11 th board exams and preparing for the prelims. :p
My time goes by filling in details and knowing the forum family more closely. ;D

Regarding your details, I have created a sep sheet towards the end named '2013'. However, u may want to check a thread called 'january 2013 applicants' where a sep sheet for you guys have been created too.

Anywho, welcome on board and all the best to you too.
Thanks Dear. God Bless you UAE Gal. I will pray for your Speedy Visa !!!!

Calgary2013

Jan 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
07-08-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2013
Hello All...

Another new person who is desperately waiting for an update from New Delhi Office. My details as of now is as...

App. Filed.......: August 13, 2012
AOR Received. : November 18, 2012
File Transfer... : November 18, 2012

it is updated in portal that the medicals has been received. But no update after that and the status shows Application received.

Any Idea when will they ask for the passport?

Thanks to all in advance.

abcjuly1988

Jan 22, 2013
Hi Guys,

I am from Karnataka,INDIA
I was recently called to New Delhi for the VISA Interview.

I have applied for PR and I come under spousal sponsorship.
The application for Immigration was submitted sometime in May, after my wedding(in April) with a Canadian Citizen and after a long slog through for preparing the required documents.

I had my wedding ceremony on 8th of April, 2012. This was indeed a small ceremony conducted, as my husband had to leave back to his town on urgency note. We then submitted for the visa application.
I basically come from a orthodox Hindu family. The older people at my place demanded to see their only grand daughters wedding happen lavishly.
To satisfy their wishes, we then decided sometime in september to conduct some of the holy rituals as a part of already happened wedding.
My husband came all the way from canada, leaving behind his work, only to satisfy the wishes of our very elders.

After a while later, I received an email from CIC in september, after this set of rituals. I was asked to send out photographs of my wedding, the chats that i exchanged with my husband and some of my other required identity proofs with an enclosing letter.
In the enclosing letter, we mentioned about the wedding that happened in April, we spoke about the rituals that we performed in september too.
The photos that we enclosed did collectively had some clicked during April function and some clicked during the ritual ceremony.

As days passed, things were really good with us with a built up dream to join my husband on the faster note.
One fine friday morning, in october, I received an email from CIC, which read out that I am called for an interview.
I was excited and my fingers went crossed, hoping for the good response after my stimulus presence at the interview.

But, I must say, my interview was bad and screwing.
Here I go with my interview experience:
I had my interview scheduled initially @9:30AM. I was called in @10:25AM and the interview did last for hardly bad 20-30 mins. There was an Indian lady in the interview cabin. She was sweet to me for a minute or two. She demanded for the marriage certificate. I showed her the one that I carried with me. She then asked me to brief about my relationship~ The wedding date, how did i come in contact with my husband before the wedding, How well settled is my husband now in Canada, his education, his current job, about my in-laws, about my family, about my career plans after my relocation to Canada.... and what not.

Below are my replies for the Qs posed by her:
-> How did you come in contact with your so called husband, before the wedding did really happen?
Me and my sponsor(husband) came across in the matrimony site. We exchanged few emails and found to be compatible. We then decided to tie knots on April8th, 2012.
-> The interviewer then posed few Qs about my family, my husband's family, mu husband's work position, his living position etc etc.
After this above sequence of Qs, She asked me, if I did get married in April at all or just submitted the fake reports for the visa purpose.
This ruined my feelings. This put a fullstop for the dreams that I built all the way from April :(
The interviewer suspected about the wedding that happened in April. She argued that the wedding happened for sure but, happened in September and I am falsely terming the occasion as rituals, instead of the actual wedding.
I tried convincing her with the photographs and the marriage certificates that I loyally obtained after my wedding in April.
The interviewer was not satisfied with my supporting documents. She initially gave back my passport and said, she gives up here for the cause.
I continued to talk politely and sticked to my disciplines and tried to convince her. After a mean while of arguments, she took back my passport stating, I can get it back with/without visa stamped.

=============================================================================================================
Guys, Please let me know, how this will be treated at their end? I am really worried about this.
I am just hoping to join my husband at the earliest and pursue my education. I have couple of exams to be taken, for which my passport is needed.
I have plans for pursuing my studies in a good university @ Ottawa, for which some plans are made and my husband is doing his best to get me into the college that he studied in for MS degree.

It's been close to 2 weeks, that I had had my interview and my passport is retained by them.
Can i expect my visa at this state? Please let me know.
Also, is there a possibility of just mailing my passport without providing the visa. :(
This is just bothering me day and night.

And, it's closer to an year to celebrate my wedding anniversary :( And the pain is that I have still not joined my husband.
I am helpless.
Kindly put in your thoughts here and educate/advice me accordingly.

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Calgary2013 said:
Hello All...

Another new person who is desperately waiting for an update from New Delhi Office. My details as of now is as...

it is updated in portal that the medicals has been received. But no update after that and the status shows Application received.

Hi Calgary2013,

Welcome to the Forum. Yes, you will receive the passport request by email if you have provided an email in the Form while applying otherwise you may get a snail mail.

Saag2012

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
AOR Received.
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
Calgary2013 said:
Hello All...

Welcome calgary2013. Your details are included in the sheet. All the best.

VAN01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
I would like to share some information which might be useful that is my Sister had an interview and she passed. The interview was held at Chandigarh not in ND. Application was sent in late feb 2012. PP was sent to NDVO in end of june.

paul1982

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Please add me to the New Delhi 2012 sheet.

Application Filed at Mississauga : Oct/12/2012
AOR Received from Mississauga : Nov/20/2012
File Transferred to New Delhi : Don't know the date but they said in their email that it is transferred.
PP Request : Waiting.

Can anyone have an idea as to when they will request for Passport and other info ?

Thanks

Calgary2013

Jan 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
07-08-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2013
Saag2012 said:
Welcome calgary2013. Your details are included in the sheet. All the best.
Thank you. Do you have a general idea on how much time they take to request for passport after the applications has been forwarded to New Delhi?

Saag2012

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
AOR Received.
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
Calgary2013 said:
Thank you. Do you have a general idea on how much time they take to request for passport after the applications has been forwarded to New Delhi?
Hey calgary, well... it should be received within 3-4 weeks. Please check your spam folder, for many it has gone into spam.

Saag2012

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
AOR Received.
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
paul1982 said:
Please add me to the New Delhi 2012 sheet.

Application Filed at Mississauga : Oct/12/2012
AOR Received from Mississauga : Nov/20/2012
File Transferred to New Delhi : Don't know the date but they said in their email that it is transferred.
PP Request : Waiting.

Can anyone have an idea as to when they will request for Passport and other info ?

Thanks
Welcome paul. Your details are updated.