App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
"We all dream a lot - some are lucky, some are not. But if you think it, want it, dream it, then it's real. You are what you feel.”

We all deserve to get Decision made's ...........................Patience and long waitings.............. really hurts our inner feelings
:(

123master

Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
File Transfer...
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-10-2011
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon..
Merry Christmas ladies & gentlemen!

Just joined the club, after being a silent witness for a few months.

Hopefully everybody will unite with their partners come new season.

God bless!

Thinkpad

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2012
File Transfer...
18-07-2012
Passport Req..
27-07-2012 ( Delivered 10-Aug, In Process 10-Sep )
LANDED..........
ON
123master said:
Merry Christmas ladies & gentlemen!

Just joined the club, after being a silent witness for a few months.

Hopefully everybody will unite with their partners come new season.

God bless!
Hello, Welcome to the Club...

When did your application go to 'In Process' ? If it did...and did you order GCMS ?

Saag2012

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
AOR Received.
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
06-11-2012 In-process: 02-08-2013
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to wish u all a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Try and enjoy your time with whoever you are staying with during your wait, as this chance will never come back. We all will have a happy and positive news if our case is genuine.

Keep smiling and be good :D

Cheers to everyone on this forum.

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
May peace be your gift at christmas & your blessing all year through.. Merry Christmas!!

123master

Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
File Transfer...
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-10-2011
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon..
Thinkpad,

Our online status is "application rcv'd"

I did order GCMS notes in Oct,2012 and it doesn't say when they would start processing. They didn't start the 2nd stage processing as per my understanding, other than requesting passport.

Information I got from GCMS was already given to me by MP's office couple of weeks earlier. Anyways, bottom line wait and watch ;).

Cheers

DesiDesire

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 11, 2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
In-Process since Oct 18 - Visa on Jan 10
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone... ! May we all receive a wonderful delayed gift by Santa in early 2013...

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
My husband made an MP enquiry on Friday but the MP's office got back to him after the weekend that they can't do the enquiry because the it's still within average processing time. Also the lady at the office suggested not to do an enquiry unless absolutely necessary because the enquiry will cause the file to be pulled out and that may delay the process further.

Anyone here had a similar experience? Is it true that the MP enquiry will delay the process?

I'm about to lose my cool with this NDVO nonsense.

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
Merry Christmas to every one in this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
maplegal86 said:
My husband made an MP enquiry on Friday but the MP's office got back to him after the weekend that they can't do the enquiry because the it's still within average processing time. Also the lady at the office suggested not to do an enquiry unless absolutely necessary because the enquiry will cause the file to be pulled out and that may delay the process further.

Anyone here had a similar experience? Is it true that the MP enquiry will delay the process?

I'm about to lose my cool with this NDVO nonsense.
No never heard of anything like that. And to hell with avg processing time. We have right to know what is happening with our files. It is more or less like threat, that files may get delayed if we ask for information we are entitled to ask. In my opinion no it wont delay the application. Order GCMS , they give better idea of whats going on. Also try and contact MP again in mid Jan. By that time people will get back to work.

I was told by my MP that the file is in initial review and we need to call back in mid Jan. Our GCMS says, all the checks have been passed. Interview waived etc etc and there has been no update since the file went in process since 26th sept.

I was just going through the Islamabad (2011-12) thread. Apparently many people got PPRs and VISAs on 24th Dec, after waiting for more than two years in some cases (wonder how they manage that, it must be so so difficult). Some people were also asked by embassy to send in their passports asap so that they can be stamped immediately. I do not understand why NDVO cannot work before and after holidays.

And what is this new monthly update S**t they have started. There have been no/very few updates since Dec1. And these two weeks no one can expect anything. It will be a miracle if they work and give DMs this week. A much needed miracle.

prithiv

Sep 14, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Doc's Request.
dated 21-01-2013, received on 28-01-2012
File Transfer...
23-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
09-05-2013
Passport Req..
11-12-2012
Merry Christmas everyone :)

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
mumble said:
No never heard of anything like that. And to hell with avg processing time. We have right to know what is happening with our files. It is more or less like threat, that files may get delayed if we ask for information we are entitled to ask. In my opinion no it wont delay the application. Order GCMS , they give better idea of whats going on. Also try and contact MP again in mid Jan. By that time people will get back to work.

I was told by my MP that the file is in initial review and we need to call back in mid Jan. Our GCMS says, all the checks have been passed. Interview waived etc etc and there has been no update since the file went in process since 26th sept.

I was just going through the Islamabad (2011-12) thread. Apparently many people got PPRs and VISAs on 24th Dec, after waiting for more than two years in some cases (wonder how they manage that, it must be so so difficult). Some people were also asked by embassy to send in their passports asap so that they can be stamped immediately. I do not understand why NDVO cannot work before and after holidays.

And what is this new monthly update S**t they have started. There have been no/very few updates since Dec1. And these two weeks no one can expect anything. It will be a miracle if they work and give DMs this week. A much needed miracle.
You are so right mumble. This is an outright threat. We have ordered GCMS notes. We will get them 3rd week of Jan. I'm hoping I'll be long gone from here by then.

We have no choice but to wait. It's absolutely horrible. But that's the way it is.

Thanks for the reply mumble. I'll keep everyone posted about my GCMS.

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maplegal86 said:
the lady at the office suggested not to do an enquiry unless absolutely necessary because the enquiry will cause the file to be pulled out and that may delay the process further.

Hi there, when you do a GCMS request, if you tick the box for "electronic notes/files" (recommended for no disruption to your processing), then CIC just accesses your records electronically and sends them to you. Your file will only be pulled out of queue if you tick "physical file/records"' in which case a photocopy will be made of every page in the file and sent to you. This could take up some time, so if you don't need to, don't tick that box. Good luck to you!