CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
MANVEEN said:
did u try sending them email to know whats happening.. ?
well i think even being in process isnt a vry gud sign... my status shows in process fr lil more than 2 months now...
If your application went to "In process" without calling an interview after PPR, It is definitely a good sign. Depending on the travelling history, Background, security check will take some time always. The total process time line is 9 month from the date of application receive.

Good Luck

aman.randhawa1205

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
File Transfer...
20-08-2012, transfer my file with diplomatic courier from ndvo to londonvo on 24-12-12 reason-I m in uk
Med's Done....
19-01-2012, extended by chc for 3monts
Interview........
Expecting
Passport Req..
25-08-2012 ND office received on 04-09-2012. Passport expired on 1feb2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
MANVEEN said:
did u try sending them email to know whats happening.. ?
well i think even being in process isnt a vry gud sign... my status shows in process fr lil more than 2 months now...
Yeh Manveen u r right . I emailed ND office twice but no response.

aman.randhawa1205

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
File Transfer...
20-08-2012, transfer my file with diplomatic courier from ndvo to londonvo on 24-12-12 reason-I m in uk
Med's Done....
19-01-2012, extended by chc for 3monts
Interview........
Expecting
Passport Req..
25-08-2012 ND office received on 04-09-2012. Passport expired on 1feb2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi friends,
I emailed ND office 2 weeks b4 regarding my pp which I sent them on 01st of September 2012 they received or not. They replied back today. Hope it will help u guys too
Date: 21 November 2012 08:12:12 GMT

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

We acknowledge that our office has received your original passport(s) for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team for a review to take place to ensure all requirements have been met for the application to move to the next steps in processing.

This file is currently pending review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as that review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants if any further documentation or information is required.

Please note that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. Rest assured that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant or authorized representative, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en . For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx?view=d . Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration - 8
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Fax number: 4178-2031

Thinkpad

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2012
File Transfer...
18-07-2012
Passport Req..
27-07-2012 ( Delivered 10-Aug, In Process 10-Sep )
LANDED..........
ON
I got the EXACT same response as 'aman.randhawa1205' this morning. I sent them a one liner back in August asking if they got my passport...

MANVEEN

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 may,2012
File Transfer...
16 aug,2012
Passport Req..
1 sep,2012 and sent on 20 sep,2012.. ecas status in process since 14 sep,2012 ...
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012 .. dm on 1-12-2012...got pp on 3-12-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
aman.randhawa1205 said:
Hi friends,
I emailed ND office 2 weeks b4 regarding my pp which I sent them on 01st of September 2012 they received or not. They replied back today. Hope it will help u guys too
Date: 21 November 2012 08:12:12 GMT

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

We acknowledge that our office has received your original passport(s) for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team for a review to take place to ensure all requirements have been met for the application to move to the next steps in processing.

This file is currently pending review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as that review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants if any further documentation or information is required.

Please note that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. Rest assured that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant or authorized representative, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en . For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx?view=d . Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration - 8
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Fax number: 4178-2031
that jus means ... we shud continue bein patient n keep our hopes high... i wish .. thy cm 2 decision soon fr al f us...

MANVEEN

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 may,2012
File Transfer...
16 aug,2012
Passport Req..
1 sep,2012 and sent on 20 sep,2012.. ecas status in process since 14 sep,2012 ...
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
aman.randhawa1205 said:
Yeh Manveen u r right . I emailed ND office twice but no response.
what was d email address u mailed them at??

MANVEEN

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 may,2012
File Transfer...
16 aug,2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
waitingsince2004 said:
If your application went to "In process" without calling an interview after PPR, It is definitely a good sign. Depending on the travelling history, Background, security check will take some time always. The total process time line is 9 month from the date of application receive.

Good Luck
does travel history delay d process?? i mean if we hv never overstayed ... n never the visit has been more than 6 months... (so that means even d police clearance from tht country is nt needed?

9 months is a long time.... it has nw been increased to 10 months...
also..when our application was filed time was 6 months .. so won't our applications be processed according to that?

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
MANVEEN said:
does travel history delay d process?? i mean if we hv never overstayed ... n never the visit has been more than 6 months... (so that means even d police clearance from tht country is nt needed?

9 months is a long time.... it has nw been increased to 10 months...
also..when our application was filed time was 6 months .. so won't our applications be processed according to that?
It is true that long travel history may delay a bit in total processing specially when someone visited in Middle east, Africa etc. your application should be processed under the time line on the date of submission your application. There is nothing to worry much in a straight forward case.

Processing time for ND VO is 8-9 months since April 2012. though now 1st stage is lesser (35 days) from 55 Days .

Good Luck to all.

hsp

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-09-2012
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
april_19 said:
My husband(sponsor) also got an e mail yesterday. They send the confirmation about the address change e mail and mentioned that they have changed the address as per our request. It gives me hopes that they may be working on my file (trying to keep hopes alive) and I'll hear something good soon :)
hi april_19

will u plz tell me how did you requested them to change the mailing address .i mean whats their email address? Now its been 2 months since my PPR but still it shows the same address of canada. although i have also send them my indian mailing address along with my passport but my ecas shows canadian adresss. and my current status is " Application Recieved" . Is it normal? or do i have to send them mail to change address?

godhelp

Star Member
Jun 30, 2012
Hell Friends,

Has anyone of you whose application went to 'In Process' in month of 'November' got decision made?
My application went to In Process in November 2nd. I know lot of friends are
waiting for decision since last 2 months after application went in In Process.
I pray for everyone whose application is In Process for a faster decision.

Thanks,
GodHelp

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
godhelp said:
Hell Friends,

Has anyone of you whose application went to 'In Process' in month of 'November' got decision made?
My application went to In Process in November 2nd. I know lot of friends are
waiting for decision since last 2 months after application went in In Process.
I pray for everyone whose application is In Process for a faster decision.

Thanks,
GodHelp
It is too early. November 02,2012 application which got "In process" may be get DM in Month December.

waheguruji

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 15,2012
File Transfer...
august 15,2012
Passport Req..
sept 01.2012
VISA ISSUED...
jan 14,2013
LANDED..........
soon
How r u th sure th who went into process in nov ll get DM n dec...so I went into process in oct so suppose to get visa n Nov?...bt nothin so far

MANVEEN

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 may,2012
File Transfer...
16 aug,2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
waitingsince2004 said:
It is true that long travel history may delay a bit in total processing specially when someone visited in Middle east, Africa etc. your application should be processed under the time line on the date of submission your application. There is nothing to worry much in a straight forward case.

Processing time for ND VO is 8-9 months since April 2012. though now 1st stage is lesser (35 days) from 55 Days .

Good Luck to all.
ours is a straight forward case..but i do hv travel histry f canada n aus... i ws in canada since march to aug... so i ope tht doesn delay the process... keeping fingers crossed....
gud luck to u too

MANVEEN

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 may,2012
File Transfer...
16 aug,2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
friends, what is the best way to contact them.. to inquire abt the file... is it sending them email or sending the inquiry form given on their site??

pb36l

Jun 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Manveen,

Please do not worry much about this, most probably your case is waiting for a Final Review.

My case is in process even before yours...

Rest best way to contact them, as per my point of view is through GCMS notes because you will get the sure shot answer about progress of your case.

For both Enquiry and GCMS notes time to respond is around 4 weeks but there is no Guaranty that they will reply to your enquiry.

I hope this will help you...

Rest I can assure you your case will be through by mid of Jan 2013 keeping in mind Christmas holidays...

All the best...