App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
File Transfer...
19-06-2012
Passport Req..
27-06-2012
manorite said:
hi everyone

my current home address has changed to canadian address..but the staus is still in process...anybody with this kind of experience..how much time it took after this for the passport to come or may be to change to decision made

i don't why the immigration people are making me wait so much at every stage...could they not directly change it to decision made :(

don worry manorite ur long wait has come to an end.... u will get decision made today or tomorrow....

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
manorite said:
hi everyone

my current home address has changed to canadian address..but the staus is still in process...anybody with this kind of experience..how much time it took after this for the passport to come or may be to change to decision made

i don't why the immigration people are making me wait so much at every stage...could they not directly change it to decision made :(
Hello Manorite,
This is a good sign. I am happy for things moving for you. It should be done soon. Congrats, I must say. I can understand your feelings as I am in the same boat, despite of being a simple case. But the good part is the wait is about to end.

Nshrma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 23
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
May 23
Passport Req..
June 18, 2nd PPR Sep 10
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 24
desserthungry said:
no she wasn't. It was punjabi speaking guy and just told her everything is done and all they need is her passport and four pictures. Reason its taking long i guess that is when they actually the start process of application. What about you?
This was the 2nd ppr for me as I requested them to ask for my passport at the very end stage.
Lady on the phone told me that they need my passport as its on final stage and I have to submit my passport to them in 45 days. My Eva's status went to in process a week before my passport was requested. Just wondering what's happening and by when shall I expects passport back. So frustrating.
I was planning to do something special on my husband's bday which is next month and now I am not even sure if I could be there on his bday just so frustrating. Can't take it anymore omg

sgera

Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
05-07-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
Passport Req..
18-07-2012, In Process since12-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Eagerly waiting to be with my husband!
LANDED..........
Will be landing in Calgary
april_27 said:
sgera said:
I'm new to this forum, am an April applicant too. Submitted my passport on July 27th. No update since then :(.

what is your timeline, if you dont mind me asking?
Not sure how to post timeline on this site. Here are my dates - App filed along with medical - Apr 2nd 2012, Sponsorship Approved - July 5th, AOR Received - 18th July, Passport Sent - July 27th. ECAS status is Application Received since July 5th.

Jennychen1401

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-07-2012 (Sent to ND on 17-07-2012; VO Received on 18-07-2012); In Process on 6-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hope Soooon
Nshrma said:
This was the 2nd ppr for me as I requested them to ask for my passport at the very end stage.
Lady on the phone told me that they need my passport as its on final stage and I have to submit my passport to them in 45 days. My Eva's status went to in process a week before my passport was requested. Just wondering what's happening and by when shall I expects passport back. So frustrating.
I was planning to do something special on my husband's bday which is next month and now I am not even sure if I could be there on his bday just so frustrating. Can't take it anymore omg
Hey Nshrma, just curious - how did you request them to ask for PPR at the very final stage?
Also can you pls post to time line here for getting an idea of how ndvo is working.

Thnks much

parthpatel204

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/05/2012
AOR Received.
21/08/2012
File Transfer...
21/08/2012
Med's Done....
28/04/2012
Interview........
File on in process- 28/09/2012
Passport Req..
11/09/2012
hello guys

does any body know if post man come home and nobody at home then how we collect passport?

also if post man send back passport delhi then what happen???????

parthpatel204

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/05/2012
AOR Received.
21/08/2012
File Transfer...
21/08/2012
Med's Done....
28/04/2012
Interview........
File on in process- 28/09/2012
Passport Req..
11/09/2012
sonny369 said:
In page 74 the person name is lalatata from pune right now he is not available right now so

ANYBODY HAVE HIS PERSON EMAIL SO I CAN MAKE A CONTACT WITH THIS PERSON

Thier is anyway to contact CHC NDVO.

plz advice

Sonny

hello what happen? did you get your passport? do you know what happen if your passport with visa stam return to delhi back? what visaa office do on that time?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
parthpatel204 said:
hello guys

does any body know if post man come home and nobody at home then how we collect passport?

check with your postman first, in case he returns your pp back to ND, ND VO will call applicant to confirm mailing address or to collect PP from VO.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
tahsinmohammad said:
Share your thoughts on this :

Is there any difference in application processing time frame of the spouse PR submitted by a Canadian Citizen and a Permanent Resident.I mean is there any added advantage for Canadian Citizen or its same in both the cases.....
NO THERE WILL be no difference in processing time for PR or Citizen sponsors. one and only benefit of being a Citizen sponsor is, you will be allowed to stay with your spouse during whole process.
good luck :)

april_27

Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APR 27, 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 27
Med's Done....
JAN 4, 2012
Passport Req..
AUG 13
VISA ISSUED...
SOON......
parthpatel204 said:
hello guys

[Hi there, the same thing happened to my cousin, wasn't at home when the mailman arrived. But he didnt send it back, instead it was lying in the post office when she went to collect it after 5 days, so I am assuming that maybe they wait for about a week before sending it back to the VO]

Nshrma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 23
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
May 23
Passport Req..
June 18, 2nd PPR Sep 10
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 24
Jennychen1401 said:
Hey Nshrma, just curious - how did you request them to ask for PPR at the very final stage?
Also can you pls post to time line here for getting an idea of how ndvo is working.

Thnks much
My passport was with them since June 19th and then I requested it back ca of some urgent travel, my bad lik NDVO picked up my file te same week and requested my passport back over the phone and now they are going to take more time. Caz they told me to submit my passport after my trawl which got cancelled and so I have already submitted my passport but not sure of NDVO will pick up my file again right away or what. I am so worried what's going to happen now .
I wish I would have never asked for my passport b k and would have got dm by now. An now I have no. Idea for how long I have to wait again.

Nshrma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 23
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
May 23
Passport Req..
June 18, 2nd PPR Sep 10
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 24
Anyone whose passport was requested after ecas showed in process.
My ecas shows in process since sept 4 and got phone call on sept 10th to submit my passport within 45 days. That time I was traveling so told them will submit it after sept 29th but I cancelled my trip and submitted my passport already. Wondering of they will pickup my file againa and send me my passport soon.
Anyone who have had similar situation an can share their experience with me .

desserthungry

Aug 31, 2012
Nshrma said:
It went same way with me too. first In Process then five days later received call for passport submission. you should plan things for every possible scenario and just wait. Hopefully you get your passport back quicker. Good luck

Nshrma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 23
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
May 23
Passport Req..
June 18, 2nd PPR Sep 10
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 24
desserthungry said:
It went same way with me too. first In Process then five days later received call for passport submission. you should plan things for every possible scenario and just wait. Hopefully you get your passport back quicker. Good luck
Can you please tell me when did they request for your passport 2nd time and have you got visa yet ?
Thanks in advance .

Mack-Phyllis

Aug 31, 2012
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1april 2012
File Transfer...
12july 2012
Passport Req..
23july2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon.......:)
sgera said:
Not sure how to post timeline on this site. Here are my dates - App filed along with medical - Apr 2nd 2012, Sponsorship Approved - July 5th, AOR Received - 18th July, Passport Sent - July 27th. ECAS status is Application Received since July 5th.
Many applicants status changed from application received to decision made
I m also waiting for DM
Wait for few more days