Oct 26/2012
File Transfer...
Oct 26/2012
Med's Done....
Aug 23/2012
Passport Req..
Nov 16/2012
Hi All,

I have finally collected all my documents be submitted for my process. Beginning of a looooong journey.

I would really appreciate if anyone can please give a final breakdown of all the essential document to be attached. Which needs to be original and which ones need to be copy.

I want to be 100% sure as to not lose on any important document, they would ask later, which would slow down my process.

Any information pertaining to this would highly be appreciated. Like how many pictures, receipts of gifts, emails, .......any info...

Thanks everyone...

aman1983

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2012
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
04-03-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2012
LANDED..........
soon
gssekhoon said:

thnx aman1983 and balkan

my ECAS shows from last months ""App. Received""
and
last week it changed " App. Received " below at this status

" Your medical results have been received "

Now i dnt know when my ECAS changed to DM or In Process....... ;D :mad:
My status also shows the same. TIll last week it was Application Recvd.
This monday they changed it to Medicals recvd.
Lets see what happens next.
let's hope for the best :D:D:D

gssekhoon

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Feb. 2012
File Transfer...
23 May 2012
Passport Req..
19 June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
It 'll Lucky Day
aman1983 said:
My status also shows the same. TIll last week it was Application Recvd.
This monday they changed it to Medicals recvd.
Lets see what happens next.
let's hope for the best :D:D:D
thnx aman ..

hope we 'll see gud news at wk end......

gud luck .... ;)

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
elixir said:
Hi All,

I have finally collected all my documents be submitted for my process. Beginning of a looooong journey.

I would really appreciate if anyone can please give a final breakdown of all the essential document to be attached. Which needs to be original and which ones need to be copy.

I want to be 100% sure as to not lose on any important document, they would ask later, which would slow down my process.

Any information pertaining to this would highly be appreciated. Like how many pictures, receipts of gifts, emails, .......any info...

Thanks everyone...
*you need to send original PCC and medical test forms received from doctor and everything else can be photocopy (dont send original marriage certificate, school certificates and passport)
*in case of photos, they dont count but they would like to match your story with the photos. include photos from each and every trip or functions you mentioned in your application forms. in case of indian applicants, they want to see all rituals of religious ceremony in photos (i sent 150 photos all together, 50 from marriage)
*you can send emails with imp. and serious chat about relationship, marriage or future planning, no need to send all. (i sent them screen shots of my gmail home page not the body paragraph of individual email)
imp. docs, which can create problem if missed are-
*PCC
*medical results
*payment receipt
*copy of marriage certificate and wedding invitation card (if available)
*sponsor's proof of job or financial ability
*option-c printout (if available otherwise send letter explaining the reason for not providing option-c)
*copy of sponsor's passport and citizenship or PR card.
*enough proof to support your relationship and your statements in application forms including emails, chat, flight tickets and photos.
*one story from both of you (explaining everything in detail after your first contact) ;)
*reference letters from parents, and friends to support your relationship and future plans
*letter from sponsor's parents or friends stating " you can stay with them after moving to Canada until you find your own place and job in Canada.
im not sure if there is anything left ::) ::) i think you should wait for few more replies before you send you application (my memory is not so good ??? :-X not sure if i have listed all imp. docs or not)
And copy all the forms and supporting docs before you send your application.
good luck :)

saini2012

Star Member
Aug 9, 2012
Phone bills, maximums receipt regarding wedding expenses, after and before wedding expense you and your partner spent even a restaurant bills. I submitted around 200 bills, this will help to stong the case and photographs maximum you can provide which will reflect the marriage.Even i submitted around 400 pitcures. if it was arrange marriage and you have taken couple of trips, the boarding pass of that too. But before submitting the applications make sure you have everything because if you miss one paper , ur case could be delayed.More the proofs, much easier for the VO to approve the marriage.

aman1983

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2012
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
04-03-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2012
LANDED..........
soon
ashunandal said:
*you need to send original PCC and medical test forms received from doctor and everything else can be photocopy (dont send original marriage certificate, school certificates and passport)
*in case of photos, they dont count but they would like to match your story with the photos. include photos from each and every trip or functions you mentioned in your application forms. in case of indian applicants, they want to see all rituals of religious ceremony in photos (i sent 150 photos all together, 50 from marriage)
*you can send emails with imp. and serious chat about relationship, marriage or future planning, no need to send all. (i sent them screen shots of my gmail home page not the body paragraph of individual email)
imp. docs, which can create problem if missed are-
*PCC
*medical results
*payment receipt
*copy of marriage certificate and wedding invitation card (if available)
*sponsor's proof of job or financial ability
*option-c printout (if available otherwise send letter explaining the reason for not providing option-c)
*copy of sponsor's passport and citizenship or PR card.
*enough proof to support your relationship and your statements in application forms including emails, chat, flight tickets and photos.
*one story from both of you (explaining everything in detail after your first contact) ;)
*reference letters from parents, and friends to support your relationship and future plans
*letter from sponsor's parents or friends stating " you can stay with them after moving to Canada until you find your own place and job in Canada.
im not sure if there is anything left ::) ::) i think you should wait for few more replies before you send you application (my memory is not so good ??? :-X not sure if i have listed all imp. docs or not)
And copy all the forms and supporting docs before you send your application.
good luck :)
oops this's lot of stuff....our file was pretty simple :).....

saini2012

Star Member
Aug 9, 2012
hey aman, i know i submitted lot of stuff but to be sure they wont call for interview..i started my homework from the begining... ;)

pjmin

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
Doc's Request.
13-08-2012 Req for missing form
File Transfer...
02-05-2012/ In Process 16-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-12-2011
Passport Req..
11-06-2012/ ND rec'd 14-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2012
elixir said:
Hi All,

Thanks everyone...

Here's a link for all the official docs, there are three parts to the application and ALL 3 sections must be sent together to CPC Mississauga:
- Part 1 must be completed by the sponsor
- Parts 2 and 3 must be completed by the person being sponsored (Part 3 you would download India’s instructions)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

Hope that helps!

thomas_saint

Jun 15, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
11-07-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2012
LANDED..........
Destination Toronto.. will be flying this month end..
aman1983 said:
oops this's lot of stuff....our file was pretty simple :).....
Yes... if there was any traditional marriage... add photos of it... the ND VO is very particular about it (I submitted around 100-150)

Make sure you arrange the photos properly so that they dont get confused..

manorite

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
Hi every1

i missed out a call from ND VO...i ve already submitted my passport and i think this time they called for a phone interview...Now don't know when would they call again.

anybody with the same experience can plz tell that when do they call back again... :(
i got a little hopeful after the passport request but now i am again worried...
i got the call from the same number that people hav mentioned here.

sumitd

Apr 16, 2012
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
12-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Passport Req..
05-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-30-2012/ PP received on the 7th of September
LANDED..........
September 21-2012
manorite said:
Hi every1

i missed out a call from ND VO...i ve already submitted my passport and i think this time they called for a phone interview...Now don't know when would they call again.

anybody with the same experience can plz tell that when do they call back again... :(
Whats up with you guys missing calls....Knowing that every second person on this forum is getting called by NDVO....

Kripya apne phone apne paas rakhein har jagah ;)....Common folks...

aman1983

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2012
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
04-03-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2012
LANDED..........
soon
manorite said:
Hi every1

but why are they calling every 2nd person...anyways m gonna keep my phone with me from now onwards...
at what time u got the call?