07-31-13
Med's Done....
07-31-13
Interview........
02-05-14
Passport Req..
05-05-13
Good Morning :)

Just wondering how long everyone is waiting after the interview to get their passports back? Do they tell you during the interview that you are going to pass?

We are still waiting for the ND immigration to send my husband's passport.. Our lawyer said if we don't get it by next Friday (22) we are going to have to postpone our interview... So frustrating! Although I am honestly torn because I feel like if it's postponed until the new year, I get to have Christmas with my husband, we have more than 3 weeks notice to book our tickets and save more money... but then we are just delaying this process.. which has already been over a year :(

I don't think I have ever said the Serenity prayer more in my life!

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
Hols11 said:
Good Morning :)

Just wondering how long everyone is waiting after the interview to get their passports back? Do they tell you during the interview that you are going to pass[color=red]? You know u never know with NDVO..Sometimes they will tell you at the end you have met all the requirements and got the visa. They might send back pp with visa threw the mail.. or even ask you come pick up next day it all depend on their mood I guess..[/color]

We are still waiting for the ND immigration to send my husband's passport.. Our lawyer said if we don't get it by next Friday (22) we are going to have to postpone our interview... So frustrating! Although I am honestly torn because I feel like if it's postponed until the new year, I get to have Christmas with my husband, we have more than 3 weeks notice to book our tickets and save more money... but then we are just delaying this process.. which has already been over a year :(
:D
I don't think I have ever said the Serenity prayer more in my life!

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
PC0827 said:
WE GOT REJECTED! in the worst way possible . The VO didn't even wanted to hear anything from my husband. Was very rude. Told him the decision was already made from before. When my husband tried to explain she told my husband to shut up, and threw his passport and our file on the floor and told him to leave. All what she said is that we will get an email. :( :'( this is the first time I heard of a VO behaving in such disrespectful manner!
OMG ! This is horrible I feel so bad for you guys ! No one deserves to treated like that ! What are they thinking ??? What is becoming of these officers representing Canada , it's embarrassing . Stay strong ❤ Your love will conquer all !

PC0827

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 23 2012
AOR Received.
NOV 26 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 04 2012
Med's Done....
JULY 2016
Interview........
NOV 11 2013 (Refused) APPEAL WON 2016
Passport Req..
JAN 18 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
TLSD said:
OMG ! This is horrible I feel so bad for you guys ! No one deserves to treated like that ! What are they thinking ??? What is becoming of these officers representing Canada , it's embarrassing . Stay strong ❤ Your love will conquer all !

Thank you so much for your concern and reply. It's very devastating what we are going thru. He can't get over the way she yelled at him and threw all our pics and proofs in his face. The office refuses to give us her name. CIC does not care if u love one another. In our case the decision was made before he was even even a chance to be interviewed. They wasted our time making us believe we had an interview, they made us waste our time preparing another file with our proofs. My husband has my name tattooed on his arm, I'm not here to brag abt it, but she told him she sees people fake a lot of things here, and she was disgusted by people like him who use girls to come to Canada. Where is the justice in that? Why are they given the right to treat another human being like that? She could have just informed him that the decision was already made for our file, he could take his file and leave . My question is why is this behaviour acceptable ? I can truly say I'm embarrassed to call myself a Canadian when we have people like that vo representing Canada.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
PC0827 said:
Thank you so much for your concern and reply. It's very devastating what we are going thru. He can't get over the way she yelled at him and threw all our pics and proofs in his face. The office refuses to give us her name. CIC does not care if u love one another. In our case the decision was made before he was even even a chance to be interviewed. They wasted our time making us believe we had an interview, they made us waste our time preparing another file with our proofs. My husband has my name tattooed on his arm, I'm not here to brag abt it, but she told him she sees people fake a lot of things here, and she was disgusted by people like him who use girls to come to Canada. Where is the justice in that? Why are they given the right to treat another human being like that? She could have just informed him that the decision was already made for our file, he could take his file and leave . My question is why is this behaviour acceptable ? I can truly say I'm embarrassed to call myself a Canadian when we have people like that vo representing Canada.
Wow i never heard of this before and it was my first time to hear abt this. Im really sorry to hear about what happened to your interview time. Its so waste time waiting for so long. I dont understand why they r being like that. That really sucks. You need to go see your husband and make him comfortable. Hope things will be allright with both of u guys. All the best in your future with your husband.

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
PC0827 said:

Please tell ur hubby that this is not what most Canadians are like , especially ones that hold a professional position, this is not a clear representation at all :( yes why would they bother to call him there , then ? Did he have to stay travel far? N stay in a hotel ? Etc?

PC0827

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 23 2012
AOR Received.
NOV 26 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 04 2012
Med's Done....
JULY 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
JAN 18 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
TLSD said:
Please tell ur hubby that this is not what most Canadians are like , especially ones that hold a professional position, this is not a clear representation at all :( yes why would they bother to call him there , then ? Did he have to stay travel far? N stay in a hotel ? Etc?

It was abt 4 hours from where he lives. But the ride back was a killer for him. :(

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
2013 is a bad year for me.. A year of waiting.. My boss refusal to take leave of absence in oct.. I wanted to be there in jan for an interview and my boss refused Again. No feelings whatsoever and no choice but to cry. Even though I have a really good man to support me and telling me to be strong it still hurts. I know deep inside it hurts him too since he is the one who is back home. I thought It would be the best for me to go there to support him..I guess I cannot go now...

I have my original marriage certificate here with me. Does he needs to have it for an interview? Can they jus accept a copy???

PC0827

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 23 2012
AOR Received.
NOV 26 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 04 2012
Med's Done....
JULY 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
JAN 18 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
SN0206 said:
Wow i never heard of this before and it was my first time to hear abt this. Im really sorry to hear about what happened to your interview time. Its so waste time waiting for so long. I dont understand why they r being like that. That really sucks. You need to go see your husband and make him comfortable. Hope things will be allright with both of u guys. All the best in your future with your husband.

Thank you so much. Yes I do plan on going to India. Hopefully soon. I'm still actually trying to recover from all this stress that I have taken a short term leave from work. I can't believe how everything happened. And to go back to work and have my co workers ask me "any news yet?" It's just a painful reminder how much longer we have to wait to be with one another.

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
PC0827 said:
Thank you so much. Yes I do plan on going to India. Hopefully soon. I'm still actually trying to recover from all this stress that I have taken a short term leave from work. I can't believe how everything happened. And to go back to work and have my co workers ask me "any news yet?" It's just a painful reminder how much longer we have to wait to be with one another.

If I were you, I will call the immigration office in Canada, send an email to Jason Kenny and Steven Harper.. A big sign saying " I am ashamed for being Canadian citizenship" and explain the whole story. If your relationship is genuine and ur over 18 no one can decide your future. Thy are not your god to decide wether you gonna be living with ur wife/husband or not. I will spread this news everywhere. I swear to god. This is jus pissin me off:/

sumitihm

Star Member
Feb 28, 2010
Reeyan said:
2013 is a bad year for me.. A year of waiting.. My boss refusal to take leave of absence in oct.. I wanted to be there in jan for an interview and my boss refused Again. No feelings whatsoever and no choice but to cry. Even though I have a really good man to support me and telling me to be strong it still hurts. I know deep inside it hurts him too since he is the one who is back home. I thought It would be the best for me to go there to support him..I guess I cannot go now...

I have my original marriage certificate here with me. Does he needs to have it for an interview? Can they jus accept a copy???
Then look for another job my friend. There are plenty of them

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
jadeja said:
friends and seniors

I need your help as I want to apply on my own to sponsor my wife. I became PR last year and went back to get married. Now after getting married in december, I'll return back to Canada. I want to know how long after staying there, This is hard question but dont make it as in a hurry burry so VO shouldnt think that marriage was fake. Try to chat email fb etc with her and her family members and her to ur family members all on written and save each conversation spend some time visiting familes this im writing with so many inputs from different threads can I apply to sponsor her? yes after coming back what if I don't get a job immediately? not required to do job to sponsor family members i suppose but you have to show them how u will manage by showing them your old bank balances moreover I have not earned and hence have no tax papers, you write a cover letter regarding that what is the correct way to apply. Please help me.

thanks

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
PC0827 said:
Yes i agree with you about this last line. Dont worry about it. Glad that you are going to see your husband and be happy with him and have an enjoy trip alot. Dont let it disturb in your mind and your husband. stay extra weeks with him because you guys will miss each other after u come back so dont miss your time with him and spend time out with him. :)