New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2012
LANDED..........
Sept 5, 2013
anurkk said:
For some applicants they are waiting for the processing time to complete ::) and then come up with remedical and PCC :mad:
Thanks! There is a new development happened in our case. We got e-mail from e-cas tracker to draw our attention that change has happened in on-line status. Our status change from Application Received to In Process. We are surprise to have this update happened yesterday (Saturday sometime) . What's the news about srike!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
H4B said:
Hi to All,

here is my time line please update it.
I got DM and passport stamp and back today so Pleas Muski Update in the spreadsheet.

Thank You all of you for ur support and Do not worry all will get visa and their spouses come to Canada as their own time Its 10months took and had an Interview as well.

Thank you &best of Luck
H$B

I am giving you One Hint to get process faster your applicaiton is to Start going to Temple or mosk or Gurudwawa or Church as you find time to go their and pray hard to god to process fast thats what I did and when I was frustating so I am telling all who are waiting please Pray to god and surrender ur case to god and I m sure God will help.
congrats on getting your passport back with the visa stamped in it......can you tell us about your interview that you had please

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
realmiracle said:
Thanks! There is a new development happened in our case. We got e-mail from e-cas tracker to draw our attention that change has happened in on-line status. Our status change from Application Received to In Process. We are surprise to have this update happened yesterday (Saturday sometime) . What's the news about srike!
cool .lucky to get update this time ..not sure how this people work .they are both working and striking ;).
My file is inprocess from 18-feb :( and passport with then since jan

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
realmiracle said:
Received GCMS notes on June 19, 2013 and the data was extracted on May 22, 2013.It shows the status as:

Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Recommend Passed (Updated on 2013-04-12)
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started

As per the text of Note 1:

*** Recommend interview waiver. *** The wedding appears to have been performed in accordance with religious and cultural norms. - Outing photos of couple in various places have been provided. A good comfort level is seen. - copy of marriage certificate/license. - copy of hotel stay bookings during their post marriage visits. - copy of greeting cards. - copy of apartment lease showing name of PI and spr as tenants. - copy of chat records between the couple. - copy of bank and tax documents for the spr. Documents appears satisfactory.

PA holds H1b and the application was filed by lawyer from US. SPR is Canadian citizen.

After so many moths passed, VO ND has not even requested the passport. Can someone explain why the processing is so slow?

Regards,
RM
that is some very good news that they are waiving your interview....you will soon be finish with your immigration process

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
realmiracle said:
this is good news on your part...they are working on your filed and you are right at the end of it......congrats

Namachii

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vb123 said:
Its actually strange. On the one side, as per new regulations they are issuing temporary visa for 2 years n then PR provided the couple stay together n prove the genuineness of relation.

I am married since October, 2011 as such application filed in April, 2012. Its going to be almost 2 years..Are they testing whether we can maintain the long distance relationship :). Its our first marriage. There is no travel history. Got re-medical, PCC done. Since more than 2 months, the status is 'work in process'. 'Medicals received'. MP enquiry says that they are analyzing back ground information. Now, waiting for GCMC notes which filed recently.
Sorry to hear that. I feel your pain and it is very tough. Hope you will get good news soon.
Did you get any info through GCMS notes? If you haven't applied for GCMS, you should order one asap. Good luck!

Namachii

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
H4B said:
Hi to All,

I got DM and passport stamp and back today so Pleas Muski Update in the spreadsheet.

Thank You all of you for ur support and Do not worry all will get visa and their spouses come to Canada as their own time Its 10months took and had an Interview as well.

Thank you &best of Luck
H$B

I am giving you One Hint to get process faster your applicaiton is to Start going to Temple or mosk or Gurudwawa or Church as you find time to go their and pray hard to god to process fast thats what I did and when I was frustating so I am telling all who are waiting please Pray to god and surrender ur case to god and I m sure God will help.
Congrats! That is really good news!
And I certainly agree with your point that surrendering our pain & thoughts about the process to God will help for sure.
Can you share your timeline?

sumitihm

Star Member
Feb 28, 2010
Some people are really lucky to have their application processed. Mine is 8 months. They have the passport for 8 months now and still application received

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
H4B said:
Hi to All,

Thank you &best of Luck
H$B

Hey H4B, you are one of those few with whom I had some conversation on this forum, I m very happy to see your wait is finally over,
on the other hand I am still waiting and hoping that this strike will not affect my case, My wife's medical will expire in the end of july and we have submitted passport in the mid of month of May , our file is in its 9th month since it reached new delhi ,

i had not been able to login to forum for last few weeks, because of the change in job...

however can anyone share some more good news just like H4B which keeps my hope alive as despite the strike people are still receiving passport with stamps and there are more DM.

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
sumitihm said:
Some people are really lucky to have their application processed. Mine is 8 months. They have the passport for 8 months now and still application received
its been more than 10 months since i have filed for my wife.... :( there are good and there are bad cases...

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
sumitihm said:
Have you contacted embassy? I just sent an email . Lets see
Yes. I have written an email but i m really worried becz of strike n tht medical is expiring next month.
I hope they are processing some files during strikes as well.

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
Hey I am not able to check ecas from the last 2 days. Is there anyone who is facing the same problem???

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
What a lovely day ..

All my friends,

My application have changed to DM and the message is - A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Hope that is a very positive note.

All my prayers to 2012 applicants waiting for PR

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
anurkk said:
What a lovely day ..

All my friends,

My application have changed to DM and the message is - A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Hope that is a very positive note.

All my prayers to 2012 applicants waiting for PR
Wow! That's great news! Congrats