Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
serf said:
@ zenn

For us, I think the best way to pass this stage is to have patience . If we are right on our side, there is nothing that can stop us. Though, each and every individual has a different circumstance, yet everybody can do in common is to learn to be patient from this period. What worse can happen now is they can only delay, and that too, not more than a year.
But we pray to God to accomplish our application without hurdles..
True that! But they really screwd me up... Asked for the RCMP fingerprint clearance which they don't usually do. I got my prints taken in India and digitalised in India and got the clearance.. The VO did not accept it (even though there are several cases where it has been) so I am doing the IDENTICAL clearance again only by a muchh longer route.. I'll be lucky if I get my DM in June end! It's an unnecessary wait and it's getting to me... Gonna miss our first anniversary and have already spent more than half our relationship as a long distance relationship...
Bah! So (thanks to this forum) I know that I'm not alone but it still sucks that it takes sooo long and they are totally uncommunicative...

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
cal2can said:
Guys checked the e-cas & our case went In Process :D For those who remember me n those who don't we were requested for more docs after the interview in Jan... We sent the additional docs around mid March n the file went In process last week.... IS IT A GOOD SIGN???

Has there been similar cases? What update can be expected now?

Experience people on the forum really need ur take on this???

Any piece of info welcome... Thanks in advance!!!
Yes InProcess is definitely a good sign.Hope you get through the process soon as we are seeing lotsss of update (unfortunately nothing in my file :( ) in last few days

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
zenn said:
True that! But they really screwd me up... Asked for the RCMP fingerprint clearance which they don't usually do. I got my prints taken in India and digitalised in India and got the clearance.. The VO did not accept it (even though there are several cases where it has been) so I am doing the IDENTICAL clearance again only by a muchh longer route.. I'll be lucky if I get my DM in June end! It's an unnecessary wait and it's getting to me... Gonna miss our first anniversary and have already spent more than half our relationship as a long distance relationship...
Bah! So (thanks to this forum) I know that I'm not alone but it still sucks that it takes sooo long and they are totally uncommunicative...
I know it is not practical ..but just hoping if VO remembers important dates in our life too... ???

chd123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2012
File Transfer...
18-02-2012
Med's Request
remed 11-03-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013
Interview........
08-08-2012
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
in process from 08-08-2012
ragi said:
Hello All,

Need some opinions.....

My application has completed 9 months from the date of sending the passport to the CHC-New Delhi,
The 10 month maximum period of processing my visa, as advertised on the CHC website, will get over by
May 13th 2013.

Time Frame:

My application was filed on March 29th 2012,
Sponsorship was approved on June 29th 2012,
Got Passport request on July 13th 2012,
Passport reached the CHC New Delhi on July 19th 2012.
Medicals and Police certificate were pre-submitted at the time of filing the application.
No communication thereafter until February 2013,
Got request for re-doing Medicals and Police certificate on February 23rd 2013, since the previous ones
expired.(valid for 1yr only), Passport was also sent along with the request.
Resent the package - passport, proof of medical completion, police certificate on March 14th 2013,
Package was delivered on March 15th 2013.

thats it, its been over a month, nothing still.
ecas shows: - In Process
"We received your application for permanent residence on March 29, 2012.
We started processing your application on February 22, 2013.
Medical results have been received."

we got our GCMS notes on Feb 6th 2013 (before getting the request for redoing the medicals and others), notes imply, eligibility and criminality has not been started yet, rest OK ,
the notes also mentions that my husband had sponsored his parents too, they were sponsored a year or before our marriage, but their sponsorship's were rejected on July 2012.

Now, I'm getting impatient with less than a month left for the 10-month time frame to get over,

as i see, there are 3 options left:
1. Contacting the MP.
2. Contacting (Visiting) the Canadian Embassy - New Delhi in Person.
3. Ordering for the New GCMS notes again - 5$ (takes 30 days)

Now my husband is bit hesitant / not hopeful in contacting the MP, fearing it might cause more delay,
please let me know if its true.
also if there are any other options other than waiting,
I'm not sure, if they would stamp the visa in 20 days (from today) or have already done it or in process of doing it.

I seriously want to get a solution to this, had enough of waiting.
Does sponsoring more than 1 member of the family, at same instances, might be the reason for delay?
or it is a reasonable time frame for normal applications.

Replies are greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot and Best Wishes to All.
hi i sent mine remed on 14 march 2013.am still waiting. gonna wait for a week then i will order gcms notes. the other girl who did her remed on 11 march just got dm the other day. have patience for few days.good luck

ragi

Aug 23, 2012
chd123 said:
hi i sent mine remed on 14 march 2013.am still waiting. gonna wait for a week then i will order gcms notes. the other girl who did her remed on 11 march just got dm the other day. have patience for few days.good luck
Thanks anurkk and chd123 for the replies...
looks like patience is the key..... i'm so tired of it.... thanks anyways...

any thoughts on sponsoring parents might also cause some delay ?
any similar situations anyone...

chd123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2012
File Transfer...
18-02-2012
Med's Request
remed 11-03-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013
Interview........
08-08-2012
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
in process from 08-08-2012
ragi said:
Thanks anurkk and chd123 for the replies...
looks like patience is the key..... i'm so tired of it.... thanks anyways...

any thoughts on sponsoring parents might also cause some delay ?
any similar situations anyone...
donot worry . that is not the case. let us know ur dm date because we did remed the same day

zenn

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-05-2012; Re-med: 06/2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
anurkk said:
I know it is not practical ..but just hoping if VO remembers important dates in our life too... ???
I doubt.. They see SO many files in a day it must be difficult for them to remember the names!
Let's just hope that God is kind to us really soon :)

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
anurkk said:
Yes InProcess is definitely a good sign.Hope you get through the process soon as we are seeing lotsss of update (unfortunately nothing in my file :( ) in last few days
Patience is the only key dear.... My passport is with NDVO since Sept 2012... We are tired of waiting & staying apart.... This immigration process is really annoying but all we can do is wait n stay positive... Whts ur timeline tho???

Wish u luck for a speedy process!!

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
Guys checked the e-cas & our case went In Process :D For those who remember me n those who don't we were requested for more docs after the interview in Jan... We sent the additional docs around mid March n the file went In process last week.... IS IT A GOOD SIGN???

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
cal2can said:

I think ur status will change to decision made in a couple of weeks...may be 1-2... and u will get a Visa very soon....:)

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
cal2can said:
Patience is the only key dear.... My passport is with NDVO since Sept 2012... We are tired of waiting & staying apart.... This immigration process is really annoying but all we can do is wait n stay positive... Whts ur timeline tho???

Wish u luck for a speedy process!!
Application received 17-Oct-2012 ,InProcess from 18-Feb-2013

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
anurkk said:
Application received 17-Oct-2012 ,InProcess from 18-Feb-2013
Ok.. I believe you will get an update soon... All the best dear... Do keep updating us!!!
We all are in the same boat.... Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting!!!!!!!!

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
jan 14 2012, remedical done on mar 11 2013
Interview........
feb 27 2013, inprocess from 27 feb 2013
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on april 21 2013,received pp on april 27 2013
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
Hi all,
i was wondering that after we get copr, do they return our documents that we submitted like marriage photos, greeting cards etc?

sallyander

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12/2012
AOR Received.
15/01/2013
File Transfer...
15/01/2013
Med's Done....
22/04/2013
Passport Req..
02/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
May be soon
sallyander said:
Dear All,

Thanks for the timely information of the medicals. I completed the medicals yesterday( without original passport and Medical Request letter). They accepted the Attested photocopy of mine and kids passoport and the PPR request letter to do the medicals.Post the medicals they have given me two Medical Reports for myself and the kid: Sec A Client Identification and Summary , Which they have asked me to send to NDVO.

My question is Should I send the Forms in the same address that I have send my passports?

My second question is:

Can some one help me in initiating a GCMS note. I had seen the posts but I could not find any link but I'm sure there was one which was getting circulated.

Muksi/Chd12/Sidhu,

Do you people have it ? Can you send it to me. Is there any fee to initiate a GCMS Note? When is the right time that my husband can start initiating the GCMS note? Is the Visa process gets delayed if one initiates GCMS note ?

I require your help and information so that we can start doing some action on the visa front.

Thanks and Regards,
Sally.
Hi ,
Can someone help me with GCMS Notes Please.