+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi - 2012 applicants

sidhu1982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
tahsinmohammad said:
I received letter last month informing me that my wife(Applicant)has applied for PR in 1997 under Adoption Category and she got rejected. They told that she did not included this in the spousal application. They want written explanation as why we with held this information ....

So I sent a cover letter stating this is not true and she never applied for PR under adoption category in 1997 and she never got rejected . I also stated there must be mis match with the details with 1997 applicant etc etc ..

As of now I did not hear from the Embassy..I see u as well In Process from 4 th Feb.. Any response to u rom Embassy.
oh yeah i remember reading that..
on my end there is no update from them but i got the GCMS notes where it shows that all checks were completed and visa was approved but they are holding it since they are awaiting medicals for my wife since Feb 4th { for 2.5 months ...lol}

we checked with the doctor who did the medical and he told us that they submitted the medical in August Last year. there were no issues with the medical report and there is nothing they can do anymore since the medical was normal ... i am suspecting the donkey VO is making our case as mistaken identity as well

hm82

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
31-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
18-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
08-Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2013
LANDED..........
2-May-2013
Re: Got PP Back :D

brar.arsh said:
Got my Passport back.. Have the VISA stamped and Valid till 6th June.. I think that's my medical submission date.

Visa stamping date is 9th April..

I dont know it's shiny or not as got the confirmation from my Dad on phone as he was at home.. :D

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Congrtaulations Arshdeep Paa ji !! Best wishes for your life in Canada :)
Tickets book ho gaye ?

fatima04

Apr 16, 2013
Hello All

I am quite restless as I am not able to understand how much time will it take to get my visa stamped on my passport. well my app was submitted by my husband (sponsor) at Missisuagua office Canada on 19th dec 2012, they cleared the file and sent it to New Delhi High Commision on 21st Jan. 2013. Later on 8th March 2013 I got an email requesting for my passport to be sent to the New Delhi High commision by our immigration consultant in Canada..my husband and I keep checking the status for my application and it says that they have started the process on 4th April 2013...I was quite happy earlier coz I felt that I would be getting my visa soon but I am quite hopeless with all the wait now...plz sumone tell me what to expect in my situation. All my imp documents like marriage certificate,police clearance and medical records have been sent earlier...we are waiting impatiently for the final relief...also i forgot to mention that my husband is a citizen of Canada..while I am an Indian National.

hm82

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
31-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
18-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
08-Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2013
LANDED..........
2-May-2013
fatima04 said:
Hello All

I am quite restless as I am not able to understand how much time will it take to get my visa stamped on my passport. well my app was submitted by my husband (sponsor) at Missisuagua office Canada on 19th dec 2012, they cleared the file and sent it to New Delhi High Commision on 21st Jan. 2013. Later on 8th March 2013 I got an email requesting for my passport to be sent to the New Delhi High commision by our immigration consultant in Canada..my husband and I keep checking the status for my application and it says that they have started the process on 4th April 2013...I was quite happy earlier coz I felt that I would be getting my visa soon but I am quite hopeless with all the wait now...plz sumone tell me what to expect in my situation. All my imp documents like marriage certificate,police clearance and medical records have been sent earlier...we are waiting impatiently for the final relief...also i forgot to mention that my husband is a citizen of Canada..while I am an Indian National.
Hello fatima, welcome to the ND 2012 thread. Patience is the key here !

First of all, congratulation that you have reached the "In Process" stage - the next stage is Decision made; the timeline between "In Process" and "Decision Made" could vary from 1 week to several months. This is certainly the last leg of the process and any interviews / additional documentation requirements would come up before the "Decision Made" stage. Please see the New Delhi 2012 tracker spreadsheet (in my signature) , which lists other cases. Compare your timelines against other cases who are in Process and waiting and that can give you a fair sense of time required for your app.

Please note there are candidates waiting Since June and before from last year and would probably be given higher priority given they are reaching the 10 month mark (the official time for New Delhi Visa Office). Last of all, try to keep calm, read and contribute to these threads !

It's a tough phase for all the couples on this thread and we can surely give each other more strength. As they say "nothing is permanent" - so be assured that this wait will be over soon !

- hm82

falcon123

Jul 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

I have decided that I will write an email to CIC - Delhi asking for 1) passport delivery confirmation and 2) status of my sponsorship application.

I am tired of waiting in the dark and would like to send this email atleast for my satisfaction.

Can someone please let me know the email address where I can send the inquiry email to New Delhi CIC office.

Thanks a lot.

hm82

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
31-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
18-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
08-Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2013
LANDED..........
2-May-2013
falcon123 said:
Hello all,

I have decided that I will write an email to CIC - Delhi asking for 1) passport delivery confirmation and 2) status of my sponsorship application.

I am tired of waiting in the dark and would like to send this email atleast for my satisfaction.

Can someone please let me know the email address where I can send the inquiry email to New Delhi CIC office.

Thanks a lot.
Hey falcon123, don't send it through the email address because they will either NOT respond or take their own sweet time (month or more) to do so. You should use the Case Specific Enquiry form (which is essentially an email form, but something with word limit)

Here's a link to Case Specific Enquiry:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

Do include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in the message.

Here's the email if you prefer Email:

DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Good luck for your app !

-hm82

bal07

Mar 21, 2013
Hi All,
I feel sooo sad and down. Checked my application status ... it still says Application Recieved ...

hm82

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
31-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
18-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
08-Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2013
LANDED..........
2-May-2013
Hi everybody,

DECISION MADE WITH ADDRESS CHANGE

E-CAS Address Updated today !!

Your current home address
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

Your current mailing address
[Present - Indian Address of Principal Applicant ]

Waiting eagerly for the passport :) Passport kab aayega ;D ;D ;D ;D

Forum members, thanks for all the support. May god bless you !

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
hm82 said:
Hi everybody,

Toronto, Ontario
Canada

Congrats Again Hm82!

hm82

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
31-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
18-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
08-Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2013
LANDED..........
2-May-2013
Thanks @muski and @fatima04 !! Keen on hanging there, I am sure you will get an update soon :)

fatima04

Apr 16, 2013
hm82 said:
Hi everybody,

Toronto, Ontario
Canada

Congratulations for your visa :D ...your news has given us a hope!!

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
bal07 said:
Hi All,
I feel sooo sad and down. Checked my application status ... it still says Application Recieved ...
Don't worry bal07. Things could move really quick.

You said your medicals expired March 29th, but have they contacted you to redo your medicals? Or did you get in touch with your MP?

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
hm82 said:
Hi everybody,

Toronto, Ontario
Canada

congrats hm82 ..that was really fast

Oct12

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2012
AOR Received.
12-11-2012
File Transfer...
16-11-2012
Med's Done....
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
26-02-2012
hm82 said:
Hi everybody,

Toronto, Ontario
Canada

congrates hm82!!! Time of happiness begins now!!! Good luck