+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New CEC - Jan 2014 Applications

ManojG

Nov 12, 2013
Hi,

Can someone please add my case to spreadsheet?

I applied for PR under CEC. NOC code:3219
I sent application on Jan 06/2014.
CIC received it on Jan 10/2014.
Country of origin: India
Payment by money order.
Received AOR on Feb 25/2014.
Status on CIC website: Application received

Thank you,
Mike

latanaiduV

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2014
Doc's Request.
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
20-02-2014
Med's Request
9-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
23-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
18-May-2015
ManojG said:
Hi,

Can someone please add my case to spreadsheet?

I applied for PR under CEC. NOC code:3219
I sent application on Jan 06/2014.
CIC received it on Jan 10/2014.
Country of origin: India
Payment by money order.
Received AOR on Feb 25/2014.
Status on CIC website: Application received

Thank you,
Mike

Updated the sheet row 47. <a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApuXUczv9ZL5dHlRNXdUZUoybUZEQkE0ek53T3VpRWc#gid=1">click here for sheet</a>

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
stcanada said:
You can send an email to CPC @ CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca and they will respond. I have sent the Original PCC 10 days ago and sent an email to CPC yesterday. I got response today from CPC and they confirmed that they have attached the documents to my file.
I mailed them on Monday , 7th of April haven't got any confirmation yet :(

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Being Application filed in January , What is the ideal time to order GCMS notes ?

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
any idea when the medicals are expected to be requested ? coz i wanna live the country this summer for a vacation...
Thank you

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
medabor said:
Hi guys
any idea when the medicals are expected to be requested ? coz i wanna live the country this summer for a vacation...
Thank you
You can leave the country at any time. Medicals can be completed anywhere, all you have to do is find a
panel physician. You can use this link to see if there's one where you want to go on vacation
>> http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_toby said:
You can leave the country at any time. Medicals can be completed anywhere, all you have to do is find a
panel physician. You can use this link to see if there's one where you want to go on vacation
>> http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Thank you again Toby .. do you think i must notify CIC if i change my job ? coz i'm planning to move to another job for 2 months then take a vacation and look for a job when i come back ? what a plan hey ? :D

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
medabor said:
Thank you again Toby .. do you think i must notify CIC if i change my job ? coz i'm planning to move to another job for 2 months then take a vacation and look for a job when i come back ? what a plan hey ? :D
Sounds like a good plan. Well, CIC will make a decision based on the information you've
submitted in your application, so whatever you do now ie. change your job or travel,
move - whatever - will not affect your situation.
Having said all that, CIC asked you to inform them about changes in employment, housing and marital
status in your AOR email, so I would inform them if you've changed your job. If you move, or leave
the country for a longer period of time it is recommended to update CIC with a valid mailing address as well.

Hope this helps.

John_S

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
stcanada said:
You can send an email to CPC @ CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca and they will respond. I have sent the Original PCC 10 days ago and sent an email to CPC yesterday. I got response today from CPC and they confirmed that they have attached the documents to my file.

Do you have any email template for this. I too sent my PCC last week to CIC and would like to email them asking for the confirmation.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
John_S said:
Do you have any email template for this. I too sent my PCC last week to CIC and would like to email them asking for the confirmation.

Have a look there >> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/templates--samples.html
Modify the template by asking for the receipt of documents instead of telling them you want to
submit something new.

Grafton

Apr 15, 2014
Can you guys help me? I sent my application in late January, and until now I haven't received an AOR or heard from CIC. Possibilities of being rejected?

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_toby said:
Sounds like a good plan. Well, CIC will make a decision based on the information you've
submitted in your application, so whatever you do now ie. change your job or travel,
move - whatever - will not affect your situation.
Having said all that, CIC asked you to inform them about changes in employment, housing and marital
status in your AOR email, so I would inform them if you've changed your job. If you move, or leave
the country for a longer period of time it is recommended to update CIC with a valid mailing address as well.

Hope this helps.
I read it and just needed a confirmation from someone.. Thank you again Toby for your fast help..
Do you think TRV takes a long time compared to BOWP ?

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Grafton said:
Can you guys help me? I sent my application in late January, and until now I haven't received an AOR or heard from CIC. Possibilities of being rejected?
Did you make sure your application was complete and delivered ? did you call CIC ?

Grafton

Apr 15, 2014
medabor said:
Did you make sure your application was complete and delivered ? did you call CIC ?
Yes the application is complete. And I am still waiting for answers from CIC.