+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New CEC - Jan 2014 Applications

John_S

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Hi,

I did my medicals two weeks back (August 2) and online status is showing as:
Medical has been received.

I am waiting for RPRF. Anyone on the same timeline waiting/received RPRF request?

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
Hi

More or less same timeline, RPRF was paid upfront but like you no movement at the moment.

Online status is the same as you.

Thx

A

Bogi

Jan 20, 2014
Dear All, I have a question regarding CEC elligibility and I'm hoping that someone will be able to help me.

Me and my husband moved to Toronto 1 year and 10 months ago. Now we decided to apply for PR under CEC. I have a job from day one at the same company I used to work for at home and my occupation qualifies for CEC. My husband worked in a restaurant for 10 months when he finally got a job in his profession and has been working there for 6 months now. I'm currently under a closed WP while my husband is on an open one (he got his as my spouse).
Can we apply under CEC as me the "primary applicant" and him as my spouse? Does it matter that my husband does not have 12 months of full-time skilled work experience in Canada?

Thanks for reading and any help would be appreciated.

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
YogeshPa said:
hi

I was asked to submit the employement reference letters to confirm job responsibilities around 2 weeks back. I did that in last week and it got delivered to them. (thought they didn't acknowledge over email etc.)

Today, I see that my ECAS status changed to 'In Process'

So, is it 'OK' to consider that MR may follow soon

OR

This ECAS update was generic and getting MR may depend on whether I am able to satisfy their requirement for employement reference letter.
[/quote

I am in the same situation, I emailed CIC my employment reference letter as requested 3 weeks back, my ECAS status changed to " in process" but no PR yet. May I ask if you emailed CIC the documents or mailed to them?

I am assuming they are doing some sort of eligibility check right now... figure crosses.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Bogi said:
Dear All, I have a question regarding CEC elligibility and I'm hoping that someone will be able to help me.

Me and my husband moved to Toronto 1 year and 10 months ago. Now we decided to apply for PR under CEC. I have a job from day one at the same company I used to work for at home and my occupation qualifies for CEC. My husband worked in a restaurant for 10 months when he finally got a job in his profession and has been working there for 6 months now. I'm currently under a closed WP while my husband is on an open one (he got his as my spouse).
Can we apply under CEC as me the "primary applicant" and him as my spouse? Does it matter that my husband does not have 12 months of full-time skilled work experience in Canada?

Yes If Your applying as Principal Applicant and has gained 1 year of Work Experience , you can add your husband irrespective if whether he has Job experience or not , You are the applicant your husband would be just added as dependent on your application , nothing more than that . If he would not have working that would not have impacted you anyways. You are perfectly ok to apply , no hassles .

Bogi

Jan 20, 2014
Gurindar said:
Yes If Your applying as Principal Applicant and has gained 1 year of Work Experience , you can add your husband irrespective if whether he has Job experience or not , You are the applicant your husband would be just added as dependent on your application , nothing more than that . If he would not have working that would not have impacted you anyways. You are perfectly ok to apply , no hassles .
thanks so much for your quick reply!!! :)

baboo_pr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Hi All,

Just checking from Jan applicants - who have not got MR request yet (ECAS showing application received on or before Jan 31) --- Are there any folks like that?

Thanks

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi guys,

I'm crashing this thread as I am from provincial nominee but I would just like to ask if you noticed any slow down on status movement in CEC as well? We at PNP have seen it on our category for the past few weeks..

baboo_pr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Man415 said:
Hi guys,

I'm crashing this thread as I am from provincial nominee but I would just like to ask if you noticed any slow down on status movement in CEC as well? We at PNP have seen it on our category for the past few weeks..
Yes. May be because of summer break before schools begin early next month...

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Yeah we are also speculating of the same reason..well only thing to do is wait :'(

baboo_pr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Hi All,

Just checking from Jan applicants - who have not got MR request yet (ECAS showing application received on or before Jan 31) --- Are there any folks like that?

Thanks

syedH

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-24-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb-2015
AOR Received.
feb-27-2014
Interview........
July-2015
Bogi said:

Yes you can be Principal applicant as you have acquuired you work experience as per CEC requirements.best of luck with your process .

syedH

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-24-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb-2015
AOR Received.
feb-27-2014
Interview........
July-2015
baboo_pr said:
Hi All,

Thanks

You can add me into the list,It still shows application recieved .No MR yet.I checked with my employer if there was any verification call.people who have submitted after me from same employer had their verification call from CIC.

Fingers Crossed.