+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

new Brunswick

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
i got email to update my profile from new Brunswick, they say ur occupation is in demand, i have not attend information session, any chance of getting ITA

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
i got email to update my profile from new Brunswick, they say ur occupation is in demand, i have not attend information session, any chance of getting ITA
Good news. do it, New Brunswick is probably asking to submit your profile which leads to provincial nomination and eventually getting a PNP invitation via express entry draws.
@dxdroid check OP's post

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
You should do it - my gf got invited as nurse with them and now the process for us is nearly over. We are just waiting for the COPR documents from the London Visa Center :) If you ahve an option to get an ITA from them then do it - New Brunswick is really a nice province - just do some research about your job prospects :)

Reactions: dankboi

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
You should do it - my gf got invited as nurse with them and now the process for us is nearly over. We are just waiting for the COPR documents from the London Visa Center :) If you ahve an option to get an ITA from them then do it - New Brunswick is really a nice province - just do some research about your job prospects :)
i have done
i have been interview by employer 3 months ago and hr mailed me right now you are not selected, but 20 days back i again got email that you are being reconsider are u interested and i reply yes and i got this email 3 days after is this a link?