mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
Hi All,
To apply for New Brunswick PNP,

1. Do I have to send all documents and forms by courier? or I can send scanned documents. If yes then share link to send scanned documents.

2. For work experience of current organization, It is difficult for me to get experience letter from HR. Is there any other options for this issue?

3. Do experience letters of my spouse is required for the process?

4. Is there any in demand occupation to apply? if yes then what are those.

5. Can my cousin sponsor me for NBPNP?

Thank you in advance...

Geddielyn

Aug 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Brunswick
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I submitted my full application to NBPNP last Aug 2019..as per FedEx tracking, my documents arrived at NBPNP office on Aug. 28, 2019 but until now I have not received AOR or any response from them. I have read the notification in NB website stating that current clients who have not received a decision will be contacted thru email with further instructions.
1. Has anyone here received the said reply email??
2. Should we wait until they contact us as stated in the notification or is it okay to make a profile on thier new online system??

TIA.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi,

Im keeping my wife as primary applicant to apply for PNP. She has some fixed deposits in bank before our marriage, in which she has her maiden name. Can I show it as settlement fund while applying?

Thank you in advance...

As long as you can show proof of her maiden name (birth certificate, passport, etc.) and proof of your marriage (marriage certificate), legal document showing the name change (again, marriage certificate, and/or any other document) this should be fine

Geddielyn

Aug 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Brunswick
NOC Code......
Hello guys, anyone who submitted full application to NBPNP Market Labour Stream on August 16-30, 2019?

Rizz125

Dec 23, 2018
Hello guys, anyone who submitted full application to NBPNP Market Labour Stream on August 16-30, 2019?
Hy,
I’m recently been chosen by PETL (directly from federal express entry) to meet labour market demand and received Letter of Interest (LOI). I just submitted my EOI with total of score of 72/100. Is this score enough to be qualified to get PNP certificate from New Brunswick ?
Also please let me know the further steps involved to get PNP ?? Thanks

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Y
Hy,
I’m recently been chosen by PETL (directly from federal express entry) to meet labour market demand and received Letter of Interest (LOI). I just submitted my EOI with total of score of 72/100. Is this score enough to be qualified to get PNP certificate from New Brunswick ?
Your NOC and CRS please?

Rizz125

Dec 23, 2018
You received direct LOI or you submitted EOI in their system?
Because I am also in their pool but i didn't receive anything like this yet.
When did you receive LOI?
Bro, I’ve got direct LOI by PETL. After that I’ve submitted EOI with a score of 72.
1. Are you located in New Brunswick ?
2. Do you have a job offer ?
3. What’s your EOI score ?
4. What’s your NOC ?

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Bro, I’ve got direct LOI by PETL. After that I’ve submitted EOI with a score of 72.
1. Are you located in New Brunswick ?
2. Do you have a job offer ?
3. What’s your EOI score ?
4. What’s your NOC ?
No dear. I am outside Canada. EOI score is 74. NOC 2133.

Ogbes

Dec 8, 2018
Hy,
Yes

Geddielyn

Aug 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Brunswick
NOC Code......
Hy,
Required score is 67/100, therefore 72 is a good score. Wait for ITA from NB.

ss_andrew_ss

Oct 27, 2018
Hello There,
Has enyone ever been at New Brunswick session. There's an upcoming session
https://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/recruitment_events.html
Im a programmer and according to their information, I can be present only at Information Session. NB Recruitment Event is only for Truck Drivers and machinery operators.
Does this mean that no real employers will be present at Information Session? They'll just tell how life's great in their province and that's all.