+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
I just need to get an idea..

If you are offered a job, would you still need to submit an EOI?

I work for Emirates airlines as Sr.Airport services agent, 4 years now, its basically customer service and i applied for NOC 6552.

do you think there are good chances of receiving an invitation based on past job fairs? As i see sales and customer service representatives are very high in demand in NB.

Thanks for the help :D
You have to submit an EOI regardless of a job offer.
An EOI is the first step for NBPNP. Obviously with a Job Offer you might receive the ITA to submit a full application quicker.
Yes, sales and customer service are in quite high demand. Last year it was IT and Food industries

umair1910

Feb 1, 2019
Hello,

We have received your application for the session. You will receive an invitation by email 1-2 weeks prior to the event if you are selected to attend.

Thank you!

The GNB team

Waleedjatt

Jan 18, 2019
Hello,

We have received your application for the session. You will receive an invitation by email 1-2 weeks prior to the event if you are selected to attend.

Thank you!

The GNB team
Did you receive this email?

Or is it the default message that appears upon registration?

Bollytin

Jan 29, 2019
@ NzKhn thanks for your update u are doing a job. My question is can one attend the job fair without an invite? Heard people without invite were later attended too at the last job fair in Dubai Sep 2018. I don't know how true the information is

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@ NzKhn thanks for your update u are doing a job. My question is can one attend the job fair without an invite? Heard people without invite were later attended too at the last job fair in Dubai Sep 2018. I don't know how true the information is

I would not recommend attending the job fair without an invite. The NB website clearly states the events are invitation only. I don't know about the September 2018 sessions but in the March 2018 sessions people who did not have invites were turned away.

From NB Website:

Participation at all events is by INVITATION ONLY.

• ONLY register once per event, the system will automatically remove multiple registrations for the same individual.
  1. If selected to attend an event, you will receive a separate email inviting you for a specific event. You must bring a printed or electronic copy of this invitation as proof you were invited.
  • If you are unable to attend the specific event for which you are invited, the invitation MAY NOT be used at another event in the future (the invitation is for one event). You need to register and wait to be invited to other event

Ceejay1

May 8, 2018
Your wrong, my friend who wasn't invited to the March 9, 2018 session gate-crashed the event, he will be landing in Moncton next week.

It's all about faith and luck in all things

graja23ca

Jan 22, 2019
I heard from a known person from Facebook that a Registered Nurse (Filipina Nationality) working in Dubai already received an Invite for this job fair 1 week back..

Please update if any other friends or known persons receive any invite from NB

Waleedjatt

Jan 18, 2019
I heard from a known person from Facebook that a Registered Nurse (Filipina Nationality) working in Dubai already received an Invite for this job fair 1 week back..

Please update if any other friends or known persons receive any invite from NB
It might be that she was offered an interview by an employer.

However official invites have not been sent out as of yet, wait for a few more hours as its after midnight in NB.

They will start bright and early Monday morning to send invites.

Rizwan0900

Sep 27, 2017

However official invites have not been sent out as of yet, wait for a few more hours as its after midnight in NB.

Fingers crossed

ajklewis

Feb 1, 2019

Are you certain and in the loop about monday morning?