+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

sbibin

Jun 2, 2018
What do you people think regarding last mail from GNB ? We are shortlisted for the session and they will send invitation mail by this week or just an acknowledgement.

sbibin

Jun 2, 2018
This is the mail I got from the GNB team few days back. Now I am really confused
Hello,

You are receiving this message because you registered for the upcoming New Brunswick Express Entry session in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd. We are almost done processing the applications and will send out the invitations with all the details before the end of the week.

As we move forward with the process, we wish to advise you that ONLY the applicants who have received an invitation will be allowed to enter the job fair. Under NO circumstances will we allow people to enter without proof of the invitation email.

Thank you for your understanding.

The GNB team

Abhijitb

Sep 14, 2018
Yes.VISA processing itself takes 4-5 days. Without confirmation applying visa does not make sense. I wish atleast by today EOD it should be sent.

Abhijitb

Sep 14, 2018
Most people received acknowledgement email around September 10th. I don't think this email in anyway confirms invite. As clearly mentioned in that mail official mail with venue details should confirm our invitation for the sessions.

alyaly

Sep 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Most people received acknowledgement email around September 10th. I don't think this email in anyway confirms invite. As clearly mentioned in that mail official mail with venue details should confirm our invitation for the sessions.
I didn't recieve the acknowledgment email even I submitted the application around 1st week of August.

konakallaramesh

Jul 21, 2018
At least one person received for EE session in Dubai ?, if so please post here, that will give some idea to folks, who has been waiting for getting the invitation. I dont think today is working day in NB. hence they might have already sent to the shortlisted candidates.

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Yes.VISA processing itself takes 4-5 days. Without confirmation applying visa does not make sense. I wish atleast by today EOD it should be sent.
R u talking about Riga session, i dont think they work onoSaturday, however it would be great if we receive confirmation by today EOD.....just for clarification it takes more than 5 working days for visa ideally

Abhijitb

Sep 14, 2018
R u talking about Riga session, i dont think they work onoSaturday, however it would be great if we receive confirmation by today EOD.....just for clarification it takes more than 5 working days for visa ideally
My NOC code is 2173 and i am talking about NB sessions on 21st, 22nd september.