+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Guys, I also got the invitation for Dubai Session.
Is anyone here who has attended any sessions. I am just wondering what to expect and how to be prepared for this session? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
When did you got the confirmation email

Palwasha20111

Nov 28, 2017
hey. add me to the whatsapp group for new brunsewick. i have registered 15 days before for entrepreneur one. plus anyone having any info how to go about. 00971-505949821

Gisjul

Sep 12, 2018
I just found about this session few days ago and registered yesterday morning, do you think there would be any chances for last minute registration to get an invite. It’s the weekend over there and I doubt if there will be any emails sent till Monday. Anyways keeping fingers crossed.

Aug 7, 2018
Guys, I also got the invitation for Dubai Session.
Is anyone here who has attended any sessions. I am just wondering what to expect and how to be prepared for this session? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Hello, what is your NOC? When did you receive the invite? Could you show us the invite please, if you don't mind. Thanks.

Abhijitb

Sep 14, 2018
Dear Friends, Please provide more details if someone received invite for September 21st/22nd sessions.
Please mention NOC code

Last edited:

blankfaces_

Aug 24, 2018
I am waiting till Monday. If I get the invite, fine, else I will have no option but to drop it in case I receive it afterwards

Abhijitb

Sep 14, 2018
I don't think we can expect invite till monday. As per last email from GNB team , invite should be received by this week which means saturday 15th September.

blankfaces_

Aug 24, 2018
well, today is 15th. probably tomorrow till morning 7AM India time, most will receive their invites. it is amusing why they will wait till the last minute to send the invites. I understand it is for the local population, but still