Sep 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi!
Not yet
but ,they sent to me a letter as follow:
Hello,

You are receiving this message because you registered for the upcoming New Brunswick Information Session for Entrepreneurs in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd. We are almost done processing the applications and will send out the invitations with all the details before the end of the week.

As we move forward with the process, we wish to advise you that ONLY the applicants who have receive an invitation will be allowed to enter the job fair. Under NO circumstances will we allow people to enter without proof of the invitation email.

Thank you for your understanding.

The GNB team
do anyone know about the place of information session that will be hold in Dubai on September 21st?
Hi,

Is this an automated email? I mean should everyone recieve it or was it a response to a query you sent them?

Regards

rami2018

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Guys,

Just FYI - the register link for Dubai has been taken off now. Meaning pretty soon the invites will be sent. Also there was couple of links for Egypt which also has been taken off now...The Dubai link was there couple of hours back though...

Anehita

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
01-12-2020
Nice. Now we wait!

Anehita

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
01-12-2020
Someone sent an invite that he got to the WhatsApp group for the job fair. It's holding in shangri la hotel. Anyone gotten for express entry yet?

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
I think it will.
What is happening with Nova Scotia? Has there been any indication when Cat B might open?
No :( I’m telling you I’m going out of my mind right now.
It’s going to be 5 months in a couple of days since it last opened... it’s the first time it takes this long.. plus you never know if you’ll be able to submit since I’m sure thousands will be waiting to submit as well and they’ll only take 350 applications. It’s just super frustrating.

abyt1189

Feb 22, 2018
Guys, I also got the invitation for Dubai Session.
Is anyone here who has attended any sessions. I am just wondering what to expect and how to be prepared for this session? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Anehita

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
01-12-2020
Is anyone here who has attended any sessions. I am just wondering what to expect and how to be prepared for this session? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Is it for express entry or job fair? Kindly post invite. Thanks

konakallaramesh

Jul 21, 2018
Is it for job fair or Express entry session ? Anyone else got invitation for EE ?

Temitope19

Aug 30, 2018
Guys,

Just FYI - the register link for Dubai has been taken off now. Meaning pretty soon the invites will be sent. Also there was couple of links for Egypt which also has been taken off now...The Dubai link was there couple of hours back though...
Some people have started receiving invites

Anehita

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
01-12-2020
Any accounting technician & bookkeeper noc 1311 received invitation for express entry yet?

miss_yeyah

Sep 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-11-2019
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Passport Req..
17-11-2021
Will the invitation be only sent out today? Or would they still send out invitations next week?