+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

Abdul2k10

Apr 16, 2018
o
Information sessions are not only held in Dubai, they are held all over the world. So if you attended any of the information sessions anywhere they held in the past 24 months, you can submit an EOI when the window opens
ok noted, last question what documents are required to carry for dubai session.

We are four members.

alyaly

Sep 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

I have registered for the September 21st Express Entry Session in Dubai, just wanted to check if anyone got the confirmation for the event yet?

Anehita

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
01-12-2020
Hi Everyone,

I have registered for the September 21st Express Entry Session in Dubai, just wanted to check if anyone got the confirmation for the event yet?
We are all still waiting, hopefully before the end of the day tomorrow.

Anehita

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
01-12-2020
Thanks Anehita for the response. Are you based in Dubai or will be travelling from somewhere?
You welcome! I'm Nigerian so I'll be traveling from Nigeria.

Naseebdara1

Jun 11, 2018
Hi Nzkhn,
The e-mail which were sent from GNB for registration confirmation i didnt receved it yet.while i registered myself in express entry session for accounting technician. i am worried about it.i live in pakistan if they will send me at the end of session then how will i manage to travel with a short period of time.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi Nzkhn,
The e-mail which were sent from GNB for registration confirmation i didnt receved it yet.while i registered myself in express entry session for accounting technician. i am worried about it.i live in pakistan if they will send me at the end of session then how will i manage to travel with a short period of time.

If you haven't received any sort of communication from NBPNP yet, I'm afraid you might have to consider that you may not get an invitation to attend:(

You may take a chance and still apply for a visa and book your flights, but if the invitation email does not come through that would be a loss for you, as the GNB team have made it clear that you can't attend unless invited

The final decision of whether or not to book flights, etc. is yours

Reactions: Naseebdara1

Naseebdara1

Jun 11, 2018
If you haven't received any sort of communication from NBPNP yet, I'm afraid you might have to consider that you may not get an invitation to attend:(

You may take a chance and still apply for a visa and book your flights, but if the invitation email does not come through that would be a loss for you, as the GNB team have made it clear that you can't attend unless invited

The final decision of whether or not to book flights, etc. is yours
Thank you very much for replying.
I heared in the forum that in these days they will send confirmation and invitation today is 13 september there are still 8 or 9 days to go.