+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
How many chances are there to get ITA if we attend the session in dubai, Is it worth or fruitful to attend.
Attending an info session can be used as a connection to NB when sending an EOI, if you have experience in any of the NOCs listed on the NBPNP website. But no one can guarantee that sending an EOI will result in you receiving an ITA to submit the full application. That is clearly stated in the website as well

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
So for NB pnp Job offer is mandatory?
NO. Job offer is not mandatory.

Currently to submit an EOI you need to either work in NB, have a relative in NB, have a job offer in NB OR have TEF and experience in one of the listed NOCs.

When the window for info attendees is open you can submit an EOI provided you have experience in one of the NOCs listed.

Abdul2k10

Apr 16, 2018
Thanks, Can you explain what connection to NB means like about overview of NB?

Also they are saying that they will give ID no to applicants once he/she attends it? what is the ID purpose?

Abdul2k10

Apr 16, 2018
NO. Job offer is not mandatory.

Currently to submit an EOI you need to either work in NB, have a relative in NB, have a job offer in NB OR have TEF and experience in one of the listed NOCs.

When the window for info attendees is open you can submit an EOI provided you have experience in one of the NOCs listed.
Ok thanks for the info, So when can we expect window to be open after the sessions are done in dubai?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Ok thanks for the info, So when can we expect window to be open after the sessions are done in dubai?
The window for information session attendees opened twice previously year - on 31st January and 1 May.
So at a best guess, the next one will open some time in October

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
ok thanks, so when the window opens will it be smoothly to apply EOI or there will be any time limit or limited applicants only can apply? any idea
The EOI window is open temporarily for submissions for those who attended the info sessions in the past 24 months.
The window is open about a day, but people have submitted EOIs 24 hours afterwards and had them accepted. So technically the EOI window is open for info attendees for 48 hours all together

Abdul2k10

Apr 16, 2018
The EOI window is open temporarily for submissions for those who attended the info sessions in the past 24 months.
The window is open about a day, but people have submitted EOIs 24 hours afterwards and had them accepted. So technically the EOI window is open for info attendees for 48 hours all together
Thanks, info attendees means attending session in dubai?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thanks, info attendees means attending session in dubai?
Information sessions are not only held in Dubai, they are held all over the world. So if you attended any of the information sessions anywhere they held in the past 24 months, you can submit an EOI when the window opens

tofy79

Nov 18, 2014
UAE Dubai
NOC Code......
Information sessions are not only held in Dubai, they are held all over the world. So if you attended any of the information sessions anywhere they held in the past 24 months, you can submit an EOI when the window opens
Hi Everyone,

Today Accidentally I discovered that NB have been made major changes at the list of NOC which is initially mentioned for job fair seminar during coming section for example the next one which will be hold in Dubai 21 September , for example i have registered with NOC 2172 which is Database Administrator, now this NOC no more exist, and they seems replaced with other related new NOC such data science, BI , and those new NOCs are very new and first time I seeing them!!!
therefore I did not received even single email from them due to major changes in NOC lists for NB.

tofy79

Nov 18, 2014
UAE Dubai
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

Today Accidentally I discovered that NB have been made major changes at the list of NOC which is initially mentioned for job fair seminar during coming section for example the next one which will be hold in Dubai 21 September , for example i have registered with NOC 2172 which is Database Administrator, now this NOC no more exist, and they seems replaced with other related new NOC such data science, BI , and those new NOCs are very new and first time I seeing them!!!
therefore I did not received even single email from them due to major changes in NOC lists for NB.