+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

konakallaramesh

Jul 21, 2018
Until you receive the confirmation email inviting you to the session, there is no surety.
But receiving this email is a good sign.
My friend, who had signed up for the Job Fair session here in Dubai about 2 weeks ago has also received this email yesterday.
Thanks for your reply, lets hope for invitation :)

konakallaramesh

Jul 21, 2018
Until you receive the confirmation email inviting you to the session, there is no surety.
But receiving this email is a good sign.
My friend, who had signed up for the Job Fair session here in Dubai about 2 weeks ago has also received this email yesterday.
One more quick question, how many people usually attend this session, i mean how many invitation they send ? when you attended how many people were there ?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
One more quick question, how many people usually attend this session, i mean how many invitation they send ? when you attended how many people were there ?
When I attended there were about 100 - 120 people.
However, quite a few people who had shown up without the confirmation email invitations were turned away.

Reactions: Nani_nabeel

Bimdoh156

Star Member
May 29, 2018
I registered for EE but I got the mail for Job Fair yesterday should I be worried that I might not get invite for EE.Please any one with mail for NB i am thinking of sending them a mail

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
I registered for EE but I got the mail for Job Fair yesterday should I be worried that I might not get invite for EE.Please any one with mail for NB i am thinking of sending them a mail
Hi, I'm in the same situation, don't know if we can attend to the EE session or Job fair only.

sbibin

Jun 2, 2018
Hi,

I got below mentioned mail from GNB team. I had applied for Express Entry Session but now I am little bit confused that, this mail is for Express Entry session or for job fair. Could anybody please confirm?

Hello,

You are receiving this message because you registered for the upcoming New Brunswick Express Entry session in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd. We are almost done processing the applications and will send out the invitations with all the details before the end of the week.

As we move forward with the process, we wish to advise you that ONLY the applicants who have received an invitation will be allowed to enter the job fair. Under NO circumstances will we allow people to enter without proof of the invitation email.

Thank you for your understanding.

The GNB team

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Hi,

I got below mentioned mail from GNB team. I had applied for Express Entry Session but now I am little bit confused that, this mail is for Express Entry session or for job fair. Could anybody please confirm?

Hello,

You are receiving this message because you registered for the upcoming New Brunswick Express Entry session in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd. We are almost done processing the applications and will send out the invitations with all the details before the end of the week.

As we move forward with the process, we wish to advise you that ONLY the applicants who have received an invitation will be allowed to enter the job fair. Under NO circumstances will we allow people to enter without proof of the invitation email.

The GNB team
Hi, as you can read above, many of us got the same email, which means, they are finalizing the list of potential applicants. No need to get confused.

Anehita

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
01-12-2020
Did you get this mail today or yesterday?
I think they are referring to both sessions, although it's just the job fair that was mentioned in the mail.
I didn't get the mail but I'm registered to attend the express entry session.
I'm sure we'll get the invites by Friday!
Hi,

Hello,

The GNB team

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
When I attended there were about 100 - 120 people.
However, quite a few people who had shown up without the confirmation email invitations were turned away.
Do you know if New Brunswick pnp has a paper based path?
Can we send an expression of interest and apply paper based ?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
until when we people who didnt recieve this registration confirmation e-mail can hope that we can get the e-mail.
I would say, probably until 2 days before the session unless you stay in the country the session is being held in. It would be difficult to book flights and get visas within 48 hours to attend, especially if you are coming to UAE

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Oh okay so it’s not linked to the express entry? So if my IELTS scores are not clb 7 , I can apply for pr paper based as well?
No NBPNP IS linked to Express Entry, it's just that they don't have an online system for the full application submission yet.

CLB 7 is IELTS minimum Band 6 for each section and Band 6.5 overall, which is quite doable. What is your IELTS Band overall?

I think you can apply for Paper based PR but it does eventually link to the CIC online system, and from what I've heard, paper based can take very long.

Reactions: Zigzag85