+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
I just observed that the Warsaw,Poland sessions which were for 26th September 2018 are now shown as 25th September 2018. In fact the link address bar still shows 26 September 2018. Perhaps the session time is changed from 26 to 25 September 2018.

The question is, should we register again or wait for the invite.
The same thing happened with Riga EE session also, 1st it was showing on 23rd sept not it's on 24th and when i tried to register for the 24th session it said you havr already registered for the 23rd session , i think they r rescheduling session but without any msg...

zeeshan_khan99

Sep 11, 2018
I received this email for Dubai session today and now waiting for invitation. I am not sure I will get invitation or not. Anybody else received this kind of email from them?
(
Hello,

You are receiving this message because you registered for the upcoming New Brunswick Express Entry session in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd. We are almost done processing the applications and will send out the invitations with all the details before the end of the week.

As we move forward with the process, we wish to advise you that ONLY the applicants who have received an invitation will be allowed to enter the job fair. Under NO circumstances will we allow people to enter without proof of the invitation email.

Thank you for your understanding.

The GNB team
)

zeeshan_khan99

Sep 11, 2018
Hi guys, I just got an email from GNB team:

Hello,

You are receiving this message because you registered for the upcoming New Brunswick Job Fair in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd. We are almost done processing the applications and will send out the invitations with all the details before the end of the week.

As we move forward with the process, we wish to advise you that ONLY the applicants who have receive an invitation will be allowed to enter the job fair. Under NO circumstances will we allow people to enter without proof of the invitation email.

The GNB team
I also received the same email but for New Brunswick Express Entry session. My NOC is 2174. I am in Saudi Arabia and a Pakistani national. Lets hope that we will get invitation. I have to start my visa process once I get invitation.

Hello,

You are receiving this message because you registered for the upcoming New Brunswick Express Entry session in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd. We are almost done processing the applications and will send out the invitations with all the details before the end of the week.

As we move forward with the process, we wish to advise you that ONLY the applicants who have received an invitation will be allowed to enter the job fair. Under NO circumstances will we allow people to enter without proof of the invitation email.

The GNB team

zeeshan_khan99

Sep 11, 2018
Dubai session was in March first half. Sessions are going to be held on Sept 21st and 22nd again, which includes a job fair. Has anyone with IT skills got invite for the job interview there?
BTW I attended Vietnam Express Entry session 5 days ago. And there was no EE session in Dubai from April to August this year!!
If you have already attended Veitnam Express Entry session, you were not selected or did not get 600 nomination points?

zeeshan_khan99

Sep 11, 2018
It's better to take your passport if you are not a resident of the country you are attending the session in. If you are resident/citizen you can take your resident ID card. For example, my husband and I took our Emirates ID cards as we are both residents of UAE
Hi Nzkhan,

I got below email from them today. Does it means that I am going to get invitation? If you have already attended Express Entry session, can you please let me know what happens during session? Like they do interviews of candidates? or they just give you nomination straight away? Please need you valuable feedback.

Hello,

The GNB team

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi Nzkhan,

I got below email from them today. Does it means that I am going to get invitation? If you have already attended Express Entry session, can you please let me know what happens during session? Like they do interviews of candidates? or they just give you nomination straight away? Please need you valuable feedback.
Yes, you might get an invitation to attend the EE session.

LOL :D I'm sure everyone wishes they could get nomination right away at the session, but that does not happen.

Once you attend an info session, you will need to wait for the NBPNP website to say that EOI submissions are open for info session attendees, and submit an Expression of Interest, and then wait for NBPNP to invite you to submit a full application. If they approve the application, then only will you get NBPNP nomnation

The information session is compiled of 2 parts, with an optional 3rd part.

Part 1: NBPNP representatives talk for around an hour about NB and the cities/towns of NB. They talk about the way of life, cost of living, job opportunities,healthcare, education, etc. They explain the process for the NBPNP, also mention the AIPP process, and then the CIC process once you receive nomination. This consists of videos and PowerPoint presentations.

Part 2: Question and answer session, about 30-45 minutes, where you can ask anything regarding the process, jobs, healthcare, etc.It helps if you have specific concerns that you want to bring up. Just make a list of questions that you may want to ask. The representatives are very friendly and approachable. Some of them are even willing to stay and talk with you after the session has ended.

Part 3 (optional): Interviews by designated employers. This can take place before the session or after the session, or both. It depends on which employers show up for the session, or if any show up.

PLEASE NOTE: The Job Fair sessions are different to the Information Sessions, and cannot be used as a Connection to NB when sending an EOI. Job Fairs are mainly to recruit Foreign Nationals for specific NOCs that are in demand in New Brunswick as part of the AIPP. The great thing is that should you be lucky enough to get a job offer at one of these job fair sessions, you can apply for PR with Employer Support, which eliminates the need to show settlement funds.

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Hi Nzkhan,

Hello,

The GNB team
Hi zeeshan_khan99, Can you confirm the date and time of the message you received?
Because I've registered for the same session but did not get any email .. I'm afraid they have sent all emails like yours yesterday.

Aug 18, 2018
Hi zeeshan_khan99, Can you confirm the date and time of the message you received?
Because I've registered for the same session but did not get any email .. I'm afraid they have sent all emails like yours yesterday.
Same here. I have also not received :(

zeeshan_khan99

Sep 11, 2018
I registered approx one month ago and yesterday at 16:00 hrs KSA time i received this email.

Reactions: Begs

zeeshan_khan99

Sep 11, 2018

LOL :D I'm sure everyone wishes they could get nomination right away at the session, but that does not happen.

Once you attend an info session, you will need to wait for the NBPNP website to say that EOI submissions are open for info session attendees, and submit an Expression of Interest, and then wait for NBPNP to invite you to submit a full application. If they approve the application, then only will you get NBPNP nomnation

Part 1: NBPNP representatives talk for around an hour about NB and the cities/towns of NB. They talk about the way of life, cost of living, job opportunities,healthcare, education, etc. They explain the process for the NBPNP, also mention the AIPP process, and then the CIC process once you receive nomination. This consists of videos and PowerPoint presentations.

Part 2: Question and answer session, about 30-45 minutes, where you can ask anything regarding the process, jobs, healthcare, etc.It helps if you have specific concerns that you want to bring up. Just make a list of questions that you may want to ask. The representatives are very friendly and approachable. Some of them are even willing to stay and talk with you after the session has ended.

Part 3 (optional): Interviews by designated employers. This can take place before the session or after the session, or both. It depends on which employers show up for the session, or if any show up.

PLEASE NOTE: The Job Fair sessions are different to the Information Sessions, and cannot be used as a Connection to NB when sending an EOI. Job Fairs are mainly to recruit Foreign Nationals for specific NOCs that are in demand in New Brunswick as part of the AIPP. The great thing is that should you be lucky enough to get a job offer at one of these job fair sessions, you can apply for PR with Employer Support, which eliminates the need to show settlement funds.
Thank you for detailed reply. How often NBPNP opens for the candidates who attended information session? As you have already attended this session, have you submitted your application or still waiting?

konakallaramesh

Jul 21, 2018

Hi I also received the same message yesterday, are we sure if we get this message, surely we ill get the invitation, if that is the case i will plan my travel. your reply would be helpful.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thank you for detailed reply. How often NBPNP opens for the candidates who attended information session? As you have already attended this session, have you submitted your application or still waiting?
The window opens for information attendees around 3/4 times a year. Around every 4 months. So you need to keep checking the NB website to see if the window is open. The last time it opened this year was 1st May.

I already submitted my full application and received my NBPNP nomination. I recently submitted my CIC PR application and am now waiting for PPR.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi I also received the same message yesterday, are we sure if we get this message, surely we ill get the invitation, if that is the case i will plan my travel. your reply would be helpful.
Until you receive the confirmation email inviting you to the session, there is no surety.
But receiving this email is a good sign.
My friend, who had signed up for the Job Fair session here in Dubai about 2 weeks ago has also received this email yesterday.