+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

mkrahmath

Feb 17, 2018
Did anyone get the confirmation and invitation to attend the sessions ?.

Usually when do they normally send the confirmation ;in terms of ,how many days before the information session ?.

Do we have to carry the originals or just photocopy of documents ?.
When i requested them to send the confirmation ...they just replied that soon you will get the information session invitation.

Reactions: Wilson78

panac1947

Feb 16, 2018

Usually when do they normally send the confirmation ;in terms of ,how many days before the information session ?.

They wil send only 1 week before usually. All original documents need to be carried to prove eligibility. ECA and IELTS results need to be shown along with reference letter and proof of fund. They will mention in the email what to bring.

Wilson78

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
They wil send only 1 week before usually. All original documents need to be carried to prove eligibility. ECA and IELTS results need to be shown along with reference letter and proof of fund. They will mention in the email what to bring.
1 week is quite short time :( if someone from other country needs to come UAE to attend this ..because of the time needed for flight reservation and visa related formalities .

Original documents means educational certificates , experience letters,Bank Deposit slip,ECA and IELTS ..etc ???

panac1947

Feb 16, 2018
you can get express visa for UAE in 2 working days. And plane tickets from my country isnt that costly and not at peak season now.

Yes regarding docs, thats what I heard. This is because last time a lot of people who were not qualfiied came to the venue at Dubai and caused chaos. The confirmation email will tell you everything.

Wilson78

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
you can get express visa for UAE in 2 working days. And plane tickets from my country isnt that costly and not at peak season now.

Yes regarding docs, thats what I heard. This is because last time a lot of people who were not qualfiied came to the venue at Dubai and caused chaos. The confirmation email will tell you everything.
Thank you very much for this valuable information .. is it a service offered by the government or a private agency ??..

When I googled for it , I felt like a private agency .

Also came across, Etihad airways online visa application services..

mkrahmath

Feb 17, 2018
My ECA report was sent to NB last year. Currently i do not have any report with me as an acknowledgment. Will they consider the report genrated from WES website ?
Bank Statement- Can we generate it from Online banking and present it to the authorities?

panac1947

Feb 16, 2018
My ECA report was sent to NB last year. Currently i do not have any report with me as an acknowledgment. Will they consider the report genrated from WES website ?
Bank Statement- Can we generate it from Online banking and present it to the authorities?
I have no idea. Please wait till you receive the email confirmation.

panac1947

Feb 16, 2018
Thank you very much for this valuable information .. is it a service offered by the government or a private agency ??..

When I googled for it , I felt like a private agency .
Also came across, Etihad airways online visa application services..
yeah there are many private agencies like vfs, emirates etc that provide it.

Last edited:

siddharth c

Feb 17, 2018

It seems we all are on the same boat. We all are waiting for the invitation same like you. If someone gets through, please let all of us know about it. Thanks a lot...

Wilson78

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Whether attending an information session would guarantee the nomination from New Brunswick province in future while submitting the EOI - after few months ??. or it's just a half chance ??.

Please share your thoughts on this .

Reactions: siddharth c

mmushtaq1982

Jan 14, 2018
MUSCAT
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
i guess so far till date nobody has received the invitation ????
please share if anyone has received invitation to attend the info sessions in Dubai or Abudhabi.

212Progress

Feb 17, 2018
What is the latest ??Has any one got invitation for the NB information session holding in Dubai or Abu Dhabi ??