+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

pomeeri

Sep 22, 2016
Hello, is there anyone planning to attend the information sessions in Dubai and Abu Dhabi? I've applied but no response yet..
Please add 00974 55408416 if there any Whats app group for NP PNP IA

Reactions: Lightsannin

ashief777

Sep 14, 2017
I want to know about the information session and I didn't attended any information session in the past 24 months. However, my occupation is in the demand list and language score is well above 8777. Can anyone tell that whether I can apply or not.
Brother..can you please share some tips on writing?

panac1947

Feb 16, 2018
Hello, is there anyone planning to attend the information sessions in Dubai and Abu Dhabi? I've applied but no response yet..
Please add 00974 55408416 if there any Whats app group for NP PNP IA
Yes Im planning. I sent for both sesssions. But didnt get any reply. Please add me to the whatsapp group. My number is 0091-9446178318.

Babu2017

Oct 10, 2017
Hi,
Those applied for Dubai or Abu Dhabi information session did your CV has been asked by authorities? or anyone got invitation stating venue of information session?
Thanks.

panac1947

Feb 16, 2018
I’ve registered yesterday for both Dubai and Abu-Dhabi
I haven’t take any Ielts so far, Should I attend the IELTS exam before the job fair event? Is it required for attending job fair and put your name on the list?
You need to show IELTS and ECA aa is denoted in the website. No use without those docs.

panac1947

Feb 16, 2018
you mean i am eligible to register for abudhabi session.
and then if i get approval and invitation to attend this session then what happens next........ procedure.
sorry i am not clear about their PNP process. plz can you explain further.
You need to satisfy all conditions in livinginnb.ca

panac1947

Feb 16, 2018
THOSE WHO ALL ARE TRYING TO REGISTER FOR THIS SESSION , IS THERE A CONDITION THAT HE/SHE MUST BE CITIZEN /RESIDENT OF THAT COUNTRY i,e DUBAI/abudhabi??? I AM LIVING IN OMAN CAN I ALSO REGISTER FOR THIS INFO SESSION.
AM I ELIGIBLE TO DO LIKE THAT ?
Nothing about citizenship or resident of UAE. However you should be in their list and satisfy all the conditions given in livinginnb.ca. Without satisfying those you cant apply and you wont be given invitation. You have to bring all original proofs with you to the session.

Reactions: mmushtaq1982

Wilson78

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Did anyone get the confirmation and invitation to attend the sessions ?.

Usually when do they normally send the confirmation ;in terms of ,how many days before the information session ?.

Do we have to carry the originals or just photocopy of documents ?.

Reactions: siddharth c