+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

hadikalantari

Feb 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I’ve registered yesterday for both Dubai and Abu-Dhabi
I haven’t take any Ielts so far, Should I attend the IELTS exam before the job fair event? Is it required for attending job fair and put your name on the list?

mmushtaq1982

Jan 14, 2018
MUSCAT
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
I also want to register for ABUDHABI - Accountant ; but I am not sure whether I am eligible or not.
i want to apply under EXPRESS ENTRY STREEM - Accountant.
but i heard that there is some conditions to it. 1. demonstrate FRENCH as my first language 2. preference to those who is currently in NB.

is it true???? plz clarify........

Arb

Jan 14, 2018
You mixing it up. That condition is for those currently eligible to submit EOI.
While this is for the information session.

Reactions: panac1947

mmushtaq1982

Jan 14, 2018
MUSCAT
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
You mixing it up. That condition is for those currently eligible to submit EOI.
While this is for the information session.
you mean i am eligible to register for abudhabi session.
and then if i get approval and invitation to attend this session then what happens next........ procedure.
sorry i am not clear about their PNP process. plz can you explain further.

snana

Aug 18, 2014
Hi Sana,

Thanks !

I applied my EOI on 30th January 2018 at10.30 pm UAE time (2.30 pm NB time). I too got the reply as "accepting EOI from individuals currently working in NB or French as primary language". I saw till next day it was open for information session attendants. But I did not resend my EOI (to avoid duplicate eoi from my email). Now my worry is if I have sent the EOI on right time or that message was some technical error and my EOI fine.

Kindly let me know what date you apply EOI 30th Jan or 31st Jan?

Best Regards,
I did apply on both days. However the best for you would to send an email to NB authorities asking about the same.

hasim_canadavisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Saudi Arabia
you mean i am eligible to register for abudhabi session.
and then if i get approval and invitation to attend this session then what happens next........ procedure.
sorry i am not clear about their PNP process. plz can you explain further.
I think you can register for Abu Dhabi session. But please make sure about ielts ECA POF - whether these are mandatory to attend the sessionnor not. Else reaching Abu Dhabi you may not be able to attend.

mmushtaq1982

Jan 14, 2018
MUSCAT
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
I think you can register for Abu Dhabi session. But please make sure about ielts ECA POF - whether these are mandatory to attend the sessionnor not. Else reaching Abu Dhabi you may not be able to attend.
YES I HAVE IELTS; ECA ALREADY DONE.
WHAT U MEAN PROOF OF FUND. WHAT IS THAT ?? DO I NEED TO CARRY LAST 3 MONTHS BANK ST WITH ANY SPECIFIC BALANCE IN MY ACCOUNT?