+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

JerrymAG4

Oct 17, 2017
Go ahead with the current score. EE points does not count
many thanks Snana. My fear is that the first two fields in the form are:
Job Seeker Validation: _______________________
Express Entry Key #:________-________________

I just want to be sure there is no implication if i don't fill them, especially the express entry key. I need this info to avoid issues...please help...

JerrymAG4

Oct 17, 2017
many thanks Snana. My fear is that the first two fields in the form are:
Job Seeker Validation: _______________________
Express Entry Key #:________-________________

I just want to be sure there is no implication if i don't fill them, especially the express entry key. I need this info to avoid issues...please help...
Hi Guys, please help with this info. i need to hurry up to apply before its closed...

Manuvishal

Nov 7, 2017
I want to know about the information session and I didn't attended any information session in the past 24 months. However, my occupation is in the demand list and language score is well above 8777. Can anyone tell that whether I can apply or not.

snana

Aug 18, 2014
Hi Guys, please help with this info. i need to hurry up to apply before its closed...
These two comes from your express entry profile where you get your CRS points. I believe having express entry profile is a must to file the EOI.

snana

Aug 18, 2014
I want to know about the information session and I didn't attended any information session in the past 24 months. However, my occupation is in the demand list and language score is well above 8777. Can anyone tell that whether I can apply or not.
No you should not apply as the criteria not being met.

mmushtaq1982

Jan 14, 2018
MUSCAT
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
No you should not apply as the criteria not being met.
HI DEAR FRD,

THEN HOW TO MEET THIS CRITERIA TO ATTEND INFORMATION SESSION. HOW I WILL KNOW THE NEXT DATE OF THIS INFORMATION SESSIONS???

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME AND GIVE YOUR VALUABLE ADVICE ON THIS SUBJECT.
THANKS.

Babu2017

Oct 10, 2017
As of today NB PNP said it's opening for specific NOCs and those who attended their info session in the past are eligible to send their EOI
Hi Sana,
Did you also submit EOI for NB this time?
What acknowledgement you got from NBPNP team?

snana

Aug 18, 2014
Hi Sana,
Did you also submit EOI for NB this time?
What acknowledgement you got from NBPNP team?
Yes, I did. First I got an auto response saying they are only taking people who are already in NB or French as the primary language. Then fellow applicants here complained about the same issue. So later I sent them again then I received the expected response that it's for info session attendants and for specific NOCs.

I'll keep updated once I get any response to my EOI.

Babu2017

Oct 10, 2017
Yes, I did. First I got an auto response saying they are only taking people who are already in NB or French as the primary language. Then fellow applicants here complained about the same issue. So later I sent them again then I received the expected response that it's for info session attendants and for specific NOCs.

I'll keep updated once I get any response to my EOI.

Babu2017

Oct 10, 2017
Hi Sana,

Thanks !

I applied my EOI on 30th January 2018 at10.30 pm UAE time (2.30 pm NB time). I too got the reply as "accepting EOI from individuals currently working in NB or French as primary language". I saw till next day it was open for information session attendants. But I did not resend my EOI (to avoid duplicate eoi from my email). Now my worry is if I have sent the EOI on right time or that message was some technical error and my EOI fine.

Kindly let me know what date you apply EOI 30th Jan or 31st Jan?

Best Regards,

mjireh1989

Nov 6, 2016
I have seen in livinginnb website that NB information session in Dubai will be on March 9 and March 10, 2018. Anybody successfully registered? I tried this morning but it says "unable to send email contact the administrator if it persists"

TIA

Babu2017

Oct 10, 2017
I have seen in livinginnb website that NB information session in Dubai will be on March 9 and March 10, 2018. Anybody successfully registered? I tried this morning but it says "unable to send email contact the administrator if it persists"

TIA
if
Hi Mjireh1989,

My friend also got the same message but looks like submission acknowledgement appears below this message.

Regards,