+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

snana

Aug 18, 2014
Anyone who attended these session in last 2 years would be eligible to apply with 2 conditions:

First being when they open specifically telling that for information session attendants. Second being your NOC is listed to apply.

shoevancar

Aug 1, 2016
Anyone who attended these session in last 2 years would be eligible to apply with 2 conditions:

First being when they open specifically telling that for information session attendants. Second being your NOC is listed to apply.
How often NB opens intake for on demand professionals who has attended their sessions in last 2 years?

snana

Aug 18, 2014
How often NB opens intake for on demand professionals who has attended their sessions in last 2 years?
I do not know yet, as I've attended the session only last month. When the participants insisted about any ball park estimates to the presenters, they simply said they dont know. The only and only way to know is to check their website regularly, as that's the golden source of this information.

Those who already went through the session before this season, they could apply without restriction so far. So there is a change now and information session attendants would get an opportunity to apply provided their respective NOC is in the occupation in demand list. So because of this change, we can only wait and check the website regularly. This is what my understanding so far in this journey.

However I may be wrong in some points, and in case anyone has a better information feel free to push it here please.

snana

Aug 18, 2014
While we are waiting for NB to open the gates for session attendees, I reckon 2018 will be a big year. Considering we are approaching end of 2017 and there are only few days left, I would not expect the NB gates open this year. Early next year it should open and we must prepare for that from now.

snana

Aug 18, 2014
As of today NB PNP said it's opening for specific NOCs and those who attended their info session in the past are eligible to send their EOI

Babu2017

Oct 10, 2017
Yes, I just applied for NB NOC Code - 2171. But I am worried that in EOI form I entered my express entry key # with split format (E000 - XXXXXX) because the given space in the first space provision was not enough to hold full number.

Will it be ok guys? I am afraid to correct and send again, because in the information session the immi officer said multiple EOI emails will be barred.

ashief777

Sep 14, 2017
Hi babu2017,

Could you please let me know how can I enroll for an information session? How do I get the information that when session will be opened? Please let me know.

Could you please provide me your email ID? My one is ashief.iitdu@gmail.com

Regards,

Ashief Ahmed

ashief777

Sep 14, 2017

I do not know yet, as I've attended the session only last month. When the participants insisted about any ball park estimates to the presenters, they simply said they dont know. The only and only way to know is to check their website regularly, as that's the golden source of this information.

Those who already went through the session before this season, they could apply without restriction so far. So there is a change now and information session attendants would get an opportunity to apply provided their respective NOC is in the occupation in demand list. So because of this change, we can only wait and check the website regularly. This is what my understanding so far in this journey.

However I may be wrong in some points, and in case anyone has a better information feel free to push it here please.

Hello, how can I get the information of when the session will be opened again?

JerrymAG4

Oct 17, 2017
Hello,

Please assist with this clarification. My IELT is below the require point for Federal express entry pool but qualify for NP. Please can i submit EOI while i write another ielt? i attended the session in Dubai last year 2017 November.

snana

Aug 18, 2014
Hello,

Please assist with this clarification. My IELT is below the require point for Federal express entry pool but qualify for NP. Please can i submit EOI while i write another ielt? i attended the session in Dubai last year 2017 November.
Go ahead with the current score. EE points does not count

negram

Jan 31, 2018
hi.
can anyone give me more information on information sessions? I cant find any reliable website on that.
thank you