+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

snana

Aug 18, 2014
All participants must sign the list with their names - those who got invitations. This would mean that the listed individuals attended the session and got "connection" with NB province. Some of the attendants would get ITA immediately, the others will get later but not exceeding 12 months. I think there is no a proper rule for getting ITA - the luck matters.
Others who have visited the session with no invitation (like me) will not get any advantage in getting invitation for the next session - that is pity.
Thanks a lot for the valuable input and appreciate your effort in making it attend. I believe Dubai session was overbooked and hence they need to do a shortlisting and with restrictive criteria. By any chance you know what made the difference between some attendants getting ITA immediately and some later? Was there a deciding factor to receive ITA? If so we must prepare for the same as we will register for the upcoming sessions and grab it with absolute preparedness. Thanks again for your valuable information.

abdurahimov

Mar 22, 2017
Thanks a lot for the valuable input and appreciate your effort in making it attend. I believe Dubai session was overbooked and hence they need to do a shortlisting and with restrictive criteria. By any chance you know what made the difference between some attendants getting ITA immediately and some later? Was there a deciding factor to receive ITA? If so we must prepare for the same as we will register for the upcoming sessions and grab it with absolute preparedness. Thanks again for your valuable information.
To be honest I have no idea what made them to decide on shortlist. I was busy with my problem of getting my name to the list. Good luck at the session.

abdurahimov

Mar 22, 2017
All participants must sign the list with their names - those who got invitations. This would mean that the listed individuals attended the session and got "connection" with NB province. Some of the attendants would get ITA immediately, the others will get later but not exceeding 12 months. I think there is no a proper rule for getting ITA - the luck matters.
Others who have visited the session with no invitation (like me) will not get any advantage in getting invitation for the next session - that is pity.
Sorry, not ITA. Obviously the session would give a chance to receive EOI, then after your successful submition of docs to NB PNP, you would get ITA for EE.

Malaa

Oct 23, 2017
I thought today's event in Dubai was an employment fair and employers would interview potential applicants.

snana

Aug 18, 2014
T
Thanks for the information. Considering luck matters for ITAs, we should then be prepared with all documentation while going to these sessions in future. Must carry our CV, ECA copy, IELTS copy etc so in case the officials need those, we have them ready for their review.

Thanks again for the valuable information.

shoevancar

Aug 1, 2016
I have attended yesterday's session at Dubai and it was an information session. I have not got any instant ITA this time.
But, I had done a blunder while registering for the session. My NOC should be 2173 as I am a "Lead Software Engineer". I also have the same NOC in my EE profile.

But while applying for the session, I have given 2174. I made the mistake because I was thinking about putting 2174 for "Nova Scotia" as my job responsibilities are same at some extent, but not matches exactly like 2173.

Should it be a problem if I get the invitation to submit my document? I am feeling so much pressure for my mistake.
Both 2173 and 2174 was in the demand list of seminar.

Rufaida.anis

Oct 20, 2017
UPDATE : my husband was able to get the visa at the last min and he did attend the session.
Now they have asked ppl to send their resp EOIs only when the particular field opens. Eg: now only ppl who have worked in new brunswick or have french as their first language can send in their EOIs.
My ques is, does anybody have any idea when the province opens for IT sector? Should we keep a tab of their website or is there a particular time that the NBPNP opens for IT sector.?

JerrymAG4

Oct 17, 2017
This is to confirm that they later attended to everyone that shown up on Tuesday 24th Oct. I was not invited ... just tried my luck. I was sent away on Monday but i didn't give up. I went there on Tuesday and wrote down my name. The challenge i have now is that my IELTS is 6.5, hence, i can't enter the pool. I want to ask if i can submit my application to New Brunswick without being in the pool? I have registered for another IELTS but can i submit my application before i enter the pool?

MFMsgk

Jul 7, 2017
This is to confirm that they later attended to everyone that shown up on Tuesday 24th Oct. I was not invited ... just tried my luck. I was sent away on Monday but i didn't give up. I went there on Tuesday and wrote down my name. The challenge i have now is that my IELTS is 6.5, hence, i can't enter the pool. I want to ask if i can submit my application to New Brunswick without being in the pool? I have registered for another IELTS but can i submit my application before i enter the pool?
What do you mean by they have attended to everyone? They have sent them ITA? And your ielts 6.5 is ok if all parts are above 6

JerrymAG4

Oct 17, 2017
What do you mean by they have attended to everyone? They have sent them ITA? And your ielts 6.5 is ok if all parts are above 6
They didn't give ITA on the spot. They just noted our names and advised that we go apply to New Brunswick. Special consideration is given to anyone that has attended the session in the last 2 years

Vasilisa

Oct 30, 2017
Hello. Anyone can tell me what is meant by " The companies attending this JOB Fair will be looking for: Metal Manufacturing plant worker". What kind of NOC's?