+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
No. The information session and the job fair are 2 different things.

From the NB website:
  1. Information Session: this is a limited-seating information session about living and working in New Brunswick and provides an overview of specific immigration pathways.
  2. Job Fair: this is an employer-driven event where employers invite qualified candidates to meet with them to discuss specific job opportunities. This is not open an open forum.

You can only use the information session attendance as a connection to NB when submitting an EOI
If you attend a job fair and get a job offer from a NB employer then you can submit an EOI under the AIP program or through NBPNP Skilled Worker with Employment support.

NBPNP and AIP are both for Express Entry candidates.
Hi NzKhn, i just have a clarification. My husband’s NOC is 2282. He has registered for the January 18th’19 session. But he has not received any response from NBPNP yet. Should we apply for the Visa & book tickets or should we wait for the email from them.?

Tracyjay

Jan 3, 2019
Hello guys pls I tried to Register for the Dubai Job fair and attached a wrong cv. please how do I correct it? can I register again?

Joko15

Jan 6, 2019
Hi Friends, just want to ask if our NOC is not on the list can we still register on the upcoming sessions?thanks in advance

AMG10

Aug 2, 2018
No. The information session and the job fair are 2 different things.

From the NB website:
  1. Information Session: this is a limited-seating information session about living and working in New Brunswick and provides an overview of specific immigration pathways.
  2. Job Fair: this is an employer-driven event where employers invite qualified candidates to meet with them to discuss specific job opportunities. This is not open an open forum.

You can only use the information session attendance as a connection to NB when submitting an EOI
If you attend a job fair and get a job offer from a NB employer then you can submit an EOI under the AIP program or through NBPNP Skilled Worker with Employment support.

NBPNP and AIP are both for Express Entry candidates.
Hello NzKhn, I just wanted to thank you for all the valuable information you share, keep up the good work. God bless you

mmbawany

Jan 14, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
17-11-2019
kindly advise if ECA/IELTS is mandatory before applying for participation in the job fair. I saw the registration form and it doesnt mandate that. Also, there would be many people like me who just got to know about the fair and did not have their IELTS/ECA ready. Helpful advise would be appreciated.

Thank you

mranakumar

Mar 25, 2018
Hi I have question
I have active profile in EE and NBPNP of diffrdiff NOC

Now I have registered for Dubai job fair with different NOC ( Waiting for the invitation)

Should I continue oo delete the privious one.

Please advise

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Hi I have question
I have active profile in EE and NBPNP of diffrdiff NOC

Now I have registered for Dubai job fair with different NOC ( Waiting for the invitation)

Should I continue oo delete the privious one.

Please advise
Do not delete the previous EE profile. Just change the NOC and update the same one which you have mentioned in the Job fair while signing up.

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
kindly advise if ECA/IELTS is mandatory before applying for participation in the job fair. I saw the registration form and it doesnt mandate that. Also, there would be many people like me who just got to know about the fair and did not have their IELTS/ECA ready. Helpful advise would be appreciated.

Thank you
It will be required when you will fill the EOI. So better to get it soon.

Joko15

Jan 6, 2019
Hi friends, is there any chance for me to get the invitation for the info session even my NOC was not there?

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Hi NzKhn, i just have a clarification. My husband’s NOC is 2282. He has registered for the January 18th’19 session. But he has not received any response from NBPNP yet. Should we apply for the Visa & book tickets or should we wait for the email from them.?
Usually they send the invites a week or 10 days before the event. If you are ready to take risk you can book your flights and visa to save your last moment cost.