+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Information Session-Abidjan 2020

vkonkwo

May 1, 2014
I have applied through NB express entry profile and I sent the letter I received from my cic express entry profile to them,how long will it take to receive a ITA on my NB profile,pls advise me Pals

vkonkwo

May 1, 2014
I have applied through NB express entry profile and I sent the letter I received from my cic express entry profile to them,how long will it take to receive a ITA on my NB profile,pls advise me Pals

vkonkwo

May 1, 2014
i just filled the New brunswick pnp nomination application, after making the payment, i clicked on submit the application. immediately i clicked on submit, the page disappeared and when i logged in again, i discovered that the application is not showing on my dashboard. kindly assist further as am confused, does it mean that i had to reapply?

vkonkwo

May 1, 2014
Please I was ignorant of the photo specification when fill my NB nomination form, I uploaded my photo but suspecting it's not meeting the photo specification,will that on my application by NB?

Reactions: qaziarslantariq

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Please I was ignorant of the photo specification when fill my NB nomination form, I uploaded my photo but suspecting it's not meeting the photo specification,will that on my application by NB?
Hi,
Did you get any ADR or nomination? I submitted my application earlier this month. It's still showing application In Process.