+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Information Session-Abidjan 2020

Floxyz

Oct 13, 2018
Someone emailed the NB team and they said they’ve already sent out invites and would not be sending any more. They pasted the email on one of the threads. Unlucky for me, I didn’t get one too :(
Really? Please which thread is that

Floxyz

Oct 13, 2018
Hello friends,

Who else got an invitation to attend the information session in Abidjan for February 15th 2020?

Let's connect and share ideas. Cheers
Please when did you apply for it? And when did you get the invitation?
Do you know anyone else who has now received?
Almost everyone has seen so far haven't received invitation

classypin

Feb 8, 2020
Hello friends,

Who else got an invitation to attend the information session in Abidjan for February 15th 2020?

I got invite for the information session in Netherlands but was denied visa yesterday and I dont know what to do. I am thinking going down to Abidjan for that session. What do you think?

hotkeylarry

Aug 22, 2019
I got invite for the information session in Netherlands but was denied visa yesterday and I dont know what to do. I am thinking going down to Abidjan for that session. What do you think?
Can one use the Netherlands invite for Abidjan or Dakar?

Apr 30, 2019
Hi Bro, I'm a Canadian PR currently, but have a brother with NOC 6551 whom I'm trying to help migrate as well. Could you share the resources that helped with the NB information session.

Thanks

Hello friends,

Gbaby889

Feb 9, 2020
Please is there anyone here who received an invite to the Abidjan session last week? Are they sending an invite ?

FlakkyMide

Nov 2, 2018
No one knows if gate crashing will be allowed as it was stated that you need to come with the email print out.

It's a risky venture if you ask me, but you could give it a try if you have the resources. Cheers
Congratulations on your invitation. I hope to get mine too. All the same, I will be there by God's grace and I hope you are coming too.

Reactions: Darams

Hemanth007

Jan 8, 2020
Do they interview at new brunswick information session or if we get invite it's all over.
My noc code 7321 haven't got any invite.

Afra88

Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello friends,

Hi. How was the Information session over the weekend? What was shared?

I’m curious to know if there will be another season later in the year and if doing TEF might earn one an invite next time.

Bdn

Jun 15, 2017
Earth
Category........
FSW
Hi. How was the Information session over the weekend? What was shared?

I’m curious to know if there will be another season later in the year and if doing TEF might earn one an invite next time.
It was fine, sorry I just saw this. We were lectured on life in New Brunswick and those of us that had job interviews were interviewed.

The afternoon session consisted mainly of those that could speak at least a little French. So yes, taking TEF does help as it was obvious they were looking for those that could speak french.

I don't know if there will be sessions in Africa later in the year but what is sure is sessions will be organised by New Brunswick in the future. You may follow up on

https://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/recruitment_events.html

Reactions: Afra88

vkonkwo

May 1, 2014
I got an invite yesterday from new Brunswick on my express entry profile. Now am going to apply on the NB express entry platform