+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW BRUNSWICK INFO SESSION - DETAILS PLS

Supersaver

Jul 5, 2016
Hello

I have attended New Brunswick Information session in London @19th Aug.

Can I Submit EOI under EELMS now ? Because I heard,NB province currently not accepting the EOI at this time .

Please help !!!!

Thanks

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So much I know they did not say that people cannot send EOI. However, if you were in the information session and if you got your documents with you and they checked them but did not issue you any ITA, then chance to get an ITA is very low.

I have seen something like a Webinar session in French about New Brunswick, so I am guessing that whatever spots they have left, they want to cover with French speaking applicants.
Speaking of that, has anybody attended any such session online with NB in the past?

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
I was also at the London Info session.

They made it clear that they are no longer reviewing docs and providing ITAs @ the info session itself. This was a pilot program and will not be continued.

Also NB PNP is open. However i suspect they are only a few places left so they will be more selective now until the next fiscal year.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok. But what about that statement about Brunswick information session in their EOI. Did they say if that one is still valid. And if yes, what proof shall candidates have from such session?
Thank you

abo0286

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Supersaver said:
Hello

Can I Submit EOI under EELMS now ? Because I heard,NB province currently not accepting the EOI at this time .

Please help !!!!

Thanks
Sugar2016 said:
I was also at the London Info session.

They made it clear that they are no longer reviewing docs and providing ITAs @ the info session itself. This was a pilot program and will not be continued.

Also NB PNP is open. However i suspect they are only a few places left so they will be more selective now until the next fiscal year.
I was on the same session too. Did you guys submit your EOI? I submitted mine on the same day. No reply yet.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
When you attend an info session, you are allowed to send EOIs for up to two years since session date. So if you have not heard from them in two months, send another EOI.

They are inviting very few lately since they've issued so many ITAs the past few months :O

Tundeless

May 21, 2015
Hello

Please help !!!!

Thanks
Please what venue did they use for the session in London.

Tundeless

May 21, 2015
Hello

Please help !!!!

Thanks
Please what venue did the london session take place

kolkata1988

Feb 27, 2018
Hello,

On the session they will give you a detail presentation on NB and their need. There would be a question answer session at the end of the session. Not sure whether they will issue any ITA at the end of every session or not but I attended a session in July and they asked me to carry my ECA and IELTS test results and at the end of session they issued around 60 ITA's for those meet the requirement.

@ Shahudzaiba...they didn't allow anyone apart from the participants or anyone on behalf on the session I attended.

Hope this will help..

Saqib
Hi
i have register an info session. if i go and attented the session, if i meet the requirement, can i get direct ita? if i did not get on spot ita, may i apply eoi later?

Sepauh

Jul 13, 2018
No
You have to attend. You register online if your job title is in demand and listed. Once u register you will be “invited “.
Only if u are selected and invited you can attend the session. ANd no one else can attend the session on your behalf.